Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodrik View Post
    The new Nudie Store in Oslo is supposed to have a small collection for kids. I'm going down there at the opening day tomorrow, so I'll check it out. I should be able to proxy for you if you're interested.
    Thanks man, that would be awesome!

if you baby is a girl, name her "Kim" or "Kai" super slim kim or high kai :)
    nice fades btw, sir!
    RIDE BIKES

Hi Dingo
    Just read your fantastic story and congratulation to your son. I always like short names like Tom, John and also Ralf would be just perfect. Be sure you also keep your older RRDC alive since perhaps you were using them, when your baby started. Best wishes and have a good start with your new life with the baby
    Rodolfos Jeans Extreme Collection (Since 1973)
    www.jeansmuseum.org; Over 11'000 jeans and denim jackets. Little museum open to the public on request in Zurich. Always real roughest vintage or raw denim rags wanted.

Its almost july ! Anyways, lucky kid. He's gonna grow up in denim heaven.

Thanks guys, but he´s not with us, yet. The approximate date is upcoming friday, but who knows... :D

And we found a name for the little boy: Birk! Hope you like it ;)

Quote Originally Posted by offyatree View Post
    if you baby is a girl, name her "Kim" or "Kai" super slim kim or high kai :)
    nice fades btw, sir!

lol
    Kai is a boys name

Dingo

congratulation man.
    you have alot to look forward to. its so much fun. cherish this time because it goes so fast by.
    dont know if you read this but i got a son 10 months ago. Awsome to be a father for the first time

good luck
    Last edited by loste; 13th July 2008 at 21:59.
    I cried when i had no shoes until i met the man with no feet

Denim Inquisitor
    Quote Originally Posted by loste View Post
    lol
    Kai is a boys name
    So is Kim, here in Denmark actually. Sweden too, I'm guessing, what with football players such as Kim Källström.
    If you don't look good, you don't think good.

here to. Kim is a boys name
    I cried when i had no shoes until i met the man with no feet

I'd never heard of a guy named Kim before a couple of days ago. I saw that Heath Ledger's dad is named Kim, but he's the only one I've ever heard of.
    Click Here to see where America's going; if you buy it, say that Ryan sent you.

"What is a button-fly, if not a dress shirt for your crotch?" - Stephen Colbert