Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Hey Guys, thanks a lot for all the kind regards!

Today is Birk´s first Birthday, celebrate with us! :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dingo View Post
    Hey Guys, thanks a lot for all the kind regards!

Today is Birk´s first Birthday, celebrate with us! :)
    Happy Birthday Birk. Grow fast, that your dad can buy your first pair of nudies, soon.

happy birthday!

what a wonderful story.
    aka seaofcloud
    BLOG.

Aw, he's so cute!
    Happy Birthday to the little guy :)
    The arch of a hypotenuse square.

That's a very cool thread, dingo! Did you choose "Birk" because of Astrid Lindgrens Ronja Röverdottar? I love the book and the film as well (and I think you're a fan of scandinavia too, judging by your bracelet)?
    I'm still these nervous feet and heart of stone
    Forget this dead mans town, I'll take you home

Thanks man! No, I´m afraid the interference with Astrid Lindgren is in fact a coincidence, although Ronja truely is a great story! But I have to admit that neither my better half nor me had read the book or seen the movie. The name came up in one of those name-finding-sessions, and there was a feeling about this particular name that just felt right. Couldn´t imagine the little guy with a better fitting name!

As for the bracelet: I haven´t spent as much time in scandinavia as I would like to. But I am a bigger fan of Ireland, where those gaelic symbols can be found even more, I guess, which is why I wore this bracelet a very long time.

Here are a couple of new pics of our little fellow:

Great pics, and yes, the name fits very well. And you should see the movie and read the book to your son. It was my favorite story when I was a kid and got my interest for scandinavia started. (and Ireland is great, too. Alone because of the pubs)
    I'm still these nervous feet and heart of stone
    Forget this dead mans town, I'll take you home