Thread: Bootcut Eddy

Bootcut Eddy

hey all just registered to say hi from the netherlands!

recently bought my first Nudies ever, a bootcut eddy dry :D the shopkeeper told me i could wash it whenever i wanted but they don't know what they r talking 'bout...have to wait 6 months...don't think i can keep it up, how about 5 months
    for now all i can say is that they r very comfortbale and they suit me great! very curious to see how they will turn out, and if they look nice ill send a picture:)
    -Dutch girl-
    ps im not the only one with a bootcut eddy am i

Is Bootcut Eddie only for women or can men wear them too??

bootcut eddy

well nudie is a men/unisex brand rite, so i guess they r made for men but i can't picture a man wearing them lol i'd have to see it first

That's what I thought.....I thought they were unisex but then I saw a picture of the Bootcut Eddie's and the model was female and I can't picture them on a guy - has to be a skinny bastard then.

bootcut eddy

well im glad u agree with me! now i know im wearing a real women's jeans lol. well not 'real' but at least i feel better by the idea that not every man has the bootcut eddy :P

bootcut eddy rules

:D I just lòòòòòve bootcut eddy. I haven't worn jeans since I was 18.I never could find the right fit, I didn't like my butt I was not satisfied. And now that I'm 51 I find Nudies!!! I bought the raw, the superwashed and a kind of in between wash and I wear them every day. I sound like an advertisement Anyway, I'm dutch too

Clear Blue is just so beautifull :)

best color ever..

batman
    I guess I have to go get myself a pair of Eddys now then. :D

...or should I call them Bootcut Ola....I saw that they changed the name, why????

Bootcut Eddy is being discontinued, that is, no longer manufactured. According to our source at Nudie Jeans, Eddy was discontinued because it had a female cut and therefore dropped when they released the Denim Birds brand.