Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Similar, top block fits almost the same.
    Nudie Dry Denim FAQ
    Part I
    Part II

devo.
    haha anyone wanna buy a pair of esod in 36?
    LOL.

new question!!!

ok i posted this same thing in a different thread maybe ill get more responses here, dunno if its the right place for this but here it what i posted.....

hello i am new on this forum and i have a question, i think the misc. question thread is the right place for this... today i bought my first pair of dry jeans! they are nudie regular alf dry Japan. this may be a dumb question but i was wondering if you guys rip out the little tag on the inside of the jeans that says "dry denim use for 6 months before first wash" . its like a little sewn in tag that says that on it, might be a dumb question, but should i rip that out?

my post was answered in the other thread sorry for multiple posting of the same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffblaze View Post
    ok i posted this same thing in a different thread maybe ill get more responses here, dunno if its the right place for this but here it what i posted.....

hello i am new on this forum and i have a question, i think the misc. question thread is the right place for this... today i bought my first pair of dry jeans! they are nudie regular alf dry Japan. this may be a dumb question but i was wondering if you guys rip out the little tag on the inside of the jeans that says "dry denim use for 6 months before first wash" . its like a little sewn in tag that says that on it, might be a dumb question, but should i rip that out?

i havent ripped mine off
    I cried when i had no shoes until i met the man with no feet

Quote Originally Posted by cabl3 View Post
    Really? wow thats amazingly interesting.

I ripped mine off right away.
    But it is only my SJDBC wich have that tag and i almost never use it so i guess thats why.
    I cried when i had no shoes until i met the man with no feet

I say: if it bothers you, rip it out, otherwise, don't bother...

Don't know if I'll be flamed by someone for asking this question here but it seemed like the right place.

I considering to buy a pari of RRDS, BUT the thing is that the bottom button in the crotch are missing but they only have one pair left in my size and the shop will not restock on those jeans. 'cause of the button missing I'll get the jeans for 199$, but I'm really in doubt.

so please, what do you guys think?

Buy it and try to get a new button? or wait and se if I can find another pair in another shop (the nearest shop except this one that has got RR is about 80 miles away)

also I'm wondering about the size. I usually wear 32x32 in nudies. would 32x34 be way to long?

really sorry if this is the wrong treahd for this question.
    Bibamus, moriendum est!

First of all cultizm ships worldwide for free and his price for the RRDS is 200USD.

Secondly, 34 length can be hemmed to 32 length. So unless your unwilling to pay the 12 dollars to get it hemmed, get the right length. The hem won't be the same though, unless you find somewhere that does chainstitching. But it will be impossible to tell from the outside!
    Nudie Dry Denim FAQ
    Part I
    Part II

Ahh.. thanks alot. I just looked at the prize at fos5 and thougt that that price was something like a guideline.
    Guess I'll be ordering a 32x32 from cultizm then.
    Bibamus, moriendum est!