Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,048 of 1048
    Hello guys
    I just bought a pair of Grim Tims - Organic Black Ring ( these :http://www.jeanstore.co.uk/nudie-gri...all-mens-jeans ), and they fit slimmer than I would like. Are those going to stretch a bit or should I send them back ? The label says they're 3% elasthane so I'm not sure what to expect. They're pretty much leggings right now, they fit me but I look like a tool in them :D
    Cheers

sorry to jump in before you get an answer AynM but i'm trying to get an idea of what dry options are available currently for GT's? (excluding black)

official site has organic dry selvage, and dry dirt organic, but there seems to be orange/red/brown selvage options? some with blue thread on pockets, some with orange.

is it possible to just get a list of the dry options at the moment? thanks!

Hey, i am new to nudie Jeans and i need some help with the fit of grim tim.
    I want to buy a nudie Jeans but i dont really Know which One i should get. On Some pics the grim tim seems to be pretty tight and on some others it looks almost like a baggy.

here is an example. Both are the Same size.

http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/dry-dirt-organic/p/917
    http://www.nudiejeans.com/shop/org-blue-strike/p/2669

how Can that be ?

greets

the first pair is 100 percent cotton, the 2nd pair is 98 cotton, 2 elastastane. the 2nd fits slimmer in the legs. i would say that grim tim fits true to size. unless you buy open dry selvage (should size down 1 ) .

im a w32 in grim tim organic selvage, i wear w32 in levis for example. what model (wash )you have in mind?

Ah ok, thank you.
    Wash would be teal blue.
    but right now i also think about the tube Tom in aged ink. I like my Jeans slim but not completely skinny.
    Size is 28/30.
    Last edited by Nek; 11th November 2013 at 00:22.

Quote Originally Posted by AynM View Post
    Hello guys
    I just bought a pair of Grim Tims - Organic Black Ring ( these :http://www.jeanstore.co.uk/nudie-gri...all-mens-jeans ), and they fit slimmer than I would like. Are those going to stretch a bit or should I send them back ? The label says they're 3% elasthane so I'm not sure what to expect. They're pretty much leggings right now, they fit me but I look like a tool in them :D
    Cheers
    same problem here. i bought 2 grim tims (100%cotton) and they also fit slimmer than i normally wear. will the grim tim strech a bit? (1 size). this is my first raw denim. so i dont know if i should wear them over- or undersized. thanks

This sort of urgent - for anyone that has the BLACK RING grim tim or thin finn denim, does it stretch much? It has 3% elastane after all O_O. Also have any of you washed this specific denim? Dunno if theres a point in buying then having it shrink too much.

sizing question

I'm looking to purchase my first pair of nudie Grim Tim Dry Navy. I'm a short dude, and am having trouble finding 30 length jeans locally. A local retailer carries 34 length jeans and said they can hem them for me. Will the hemmed 34 length look the same as an unhemmed 30 length pair? I would think the knee area would hang lower on the 34 length jeans and would look off if shortened drastically.

Also, I'm reading that people go TTS with the Grim Tims?