Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
    Actually, now that I've checked, my Finns are actually about 10", hehe. So I can see how 9.5" would be a bit low... the overall tightness probably didn't help either.

Glad you confirmed that as I was worried how an 8" rise might look on a guy!

:D

New Cure has a higher rise, tighter top block, and slight flare at the hem, while the Petit Standard has a low rise, looser thighs and a small leg opening. I have GTDDO and APC PS, and my APC Petit Standard's are very similar to it, except the APC's have a much smaller rise.

hey, does anyone know what model this is? Never seen this model before

appreciate the help!

Looks fake to me. If it isn't I've seen €30 jeans that look better. Velcro back pockets + visible front pockets = butt ugly.

at least they're right on "best value" lol

Hey guys, I've finally decided to get myself a pair of APC PS online but I don't really know which site to get it from? I have already checked the prices from Context, APC.fr (cause I live in Singapore) and also from Cultizm and the prices are really different for each. Inclusive of shipping, its about (In Singapore Dollars) $265, $240 and $175 respectively. Real cheap from Cultizm because its my first purchase and they're giving a 10% voucher. So what I was wondering is which site would be trustworthy? I'm pretty sure APC.fr is because its their official site, but what about Context and Cultizm? And if they all are, does that mean I go ahead and order from Cultizm?

I sincerely hope that you guys would be able to share your experiences because I recently saw a few post of fake APC's floating around online and its starting to worry me. But I could be over reacting though. Either way, thanks in advance.

Sorry for the extremely long post :D

Okay so I'm looking to get a pair of APCs to wear in rotation with my Imperials when I go off to university. So I'm just looking for some sizing info, I'm intending to get a pair of PSs as they're the skinniest cut but I know APC is renowned for its stretching so what should I size down to if my TFDS size is a 30?

Quote Originally Posted by archsquad94 View Post
    Hey guys, I've finally decided to get myself a pair of APC PS online but I don't really know which site to get it from? I have already checked the prices from Context, APC.fr (cause I live in Singapore) and also from Cultizm and the prices are really different for each. Inclusive of shipping, its about (In Singapore Dollars) $265, $240 and $175 respectively. Real cheap from Cultizm because its my first purchase and they're giving a 10% voucher. So what I was wondering is which site would be trustworthy? I'm pretty sure APC.fr is because its their official site, but what about Context and Cultizm? And if they all are, does that mean I go ahead and order from Cultizm?

I sincerely hope that you guys would be able to share your experiences because I recently saw a few post of fake APC's floating around online and its starting to worry me. But I could be over reacting though. Either way, thanks in advance.

Sorry for the extremely long post :D
    Definitely go with Cultizm. They are generally the cheapest and have excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by xEnvy View Post
    Okay so I'm looking to get a pair of APCs to wear in rotation with my Imperials when I go off to university. So I'm just looking for some sizing info, I'm intending to get a pair of PSs as they're the skinniest cut but I know APC is renowned for its stretching so what should I size down to if my TFDS size is a 30?
    I only sized down one from my TFDS and got more of a slim/straight look (waist is a bit loose, which is fine, but still). So I would say, as long as your Finns aren't tight, 28. 29 if you don't want them skin tight.
    Last edited by Kmart.; 19th July 2012 at 06:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Kmart. View Post
    I only sized down one from my TFDS and got more of a slim/straight look (waist is a bit loose, which is fine, but still). So I would say, as long as your Finns aren't tight, 28. 29 if you don't want them skin tight.
    Okay cheers, I sized down one on my tfds and they're skinny all the way down. I'll try a 29 and a 30 when I'm in APC in Paris in September. Cheers for the help!