Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Get 'em while you can!

Hello , this is my first post on this forum so I might say something about myself. I'm 22 yrs old and live in sweden, I've been down with nudie since the first moment they hit the streets in sweden and I love them. In september I'm going to move to Holland probably Utrecht and it would be nice to hook up with some nudiefans there...

Well, now to the topic of this post: My local dealer and friend who's got good connections in Nudie told me today that L.F is going out of the collection since it's replaced by Baggy Björn. So if you are a hardcore fan of L.F I suggest a stop at your dealers place and pick up a bunch to store for future use...

peace//Pulver

No way man, they're my favourite Nudie jean...

Well maybe I'll like the BBs even better (although I've never seen one, as always, the UK is slow at getting them in and then they hike up the price anyway!)

Distracted:
    Well If you like LF you probably like BB, I got the first pair ever in my town about 2 hours ago, very nice fit, I think they're better then LF, you'll be pleased 8)

BTW, (OT) I see that you live in Northern Ireland, I was given a work opportunity in Belfast, Is it any good there? any nice clubs and music?
    It was i bad salary but maybe I'll give it a try and c u there...

Go get em franks now....watcha waiting for??

Quote Originally Posted by pulver
    Distracted:
    Well If you like LF you probably like BB, I got the first pair ever in my town about 2 hours ago, very nice fit, I think they're better then LF, you'll be pleased 8)

BTW, (OT) I see that you live in Northern Ireland, I was given a work opportunity in Belfast, Is it any good there? any nice clubs and music?
    It was i bad salary but maybe I'll give it a try and c u there...

Go get em franks now....watcha waiting for??
    I'll have to keep my eyes open for some reduced priced LFs in future then. I wondered why there were only 3 washes in the new collection - and not very nice washes at that!

And, off topic, yes, Belfast is a great city (I moved here from Wales), plenty of clubs, bars, pubs, music, shops (only one that sells Nudie though!). Good punk, rock dance and hip-hop scenes here...depends what you're into, there's something for everyone :D

LF dark blast on ebay

get one on ebay.de, one of the last LFs araound. its the dark blast-wash. looks cool. get them while you can...

thats too bad LF is really nice i think they look much better than BB!!! this is really a sad moment I´ll grief for LF

haole
    In my opinion the LF is just an oversized RR.

Me too they're my favourite Nudie style, I own 3 pairs. I haven't seen a BB yet here so I don't know if they'll look any good on me...but it's a sad day...RIP LF

batman
    Quote Originally Posted by distracted
    Me too they're my favourite Nudie style, I own 3 pairs. I haven't seen a BB yet here so I don't know if they'll look any good on me...but it's a sad day...RIP LF
    You should be happy then that you already have 3 pairs. :D

in my opinion you have to wear them very low. If you wear them in "real size"-fitting they look like shit on your ass. You should know how to wer the LF, otherwise it looks like crap. I'm mostly wearing them too long and as if they fall off my ass every moment! :D