Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Size to buy?

all that confuses me even more than before...!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by smoedi
    all that confuses me even more than before...!?!?!
    Sorry about that! Maybe go for your regular size in the Authentic Deluxe but maybe a size smaller in the Dry, as it'll probably streatch out at the waist. But like I say, there's no substitute for trying them on yourself. Good luck!

chihuahua!

regular ralf dry selvage, buy 2 sizes smaller than your levi´s jeans,,
    skål! from pongo :)

ps. I washed mine after 3 monts & do not regret it! ´cause I am not a smelley cat ;) ds

hm, I have the exact same size in my levi's and my rr dry selvage.

today I tried a RR Streaky Slubs in 33/34 which fits VERY WELL! I guess I order the Dry Selvage and the Authentique Deluxe also in 33/34! :D

ook

OOk, I also have a pair of streaky slubs waist 33, & they are bigger than my 32 dry selvage RR, strange.
    /pongo

i went a size longer then normal so they would bunch up a little more. i would recomend that. also the waist doesnt really stretch. get your normal size around the waist and a little longer then normal cuz when they bunch up and crinkle they shrink in length

Quote Originally Posted by xmr
    hm, I have the exact same size in my levi's and my rr dry selvage.
    yup me too, it s a little big, but expect shrinkage//

My RR Dry Selvage with the same length as my Bootcut Ola Dry (both 32) is much longer, I guess nearly even one size. About 3-5 cm. So what do you say now? I am not afraid about shrinkage at both. If the Regular Ralf shrinks it will be more perfect, if the Bootcut Ola does, I will stretch it back.

e
    "And you didn't like school, and you
    know you're nobody's fool,
    so welcome to the machine"
    PINK FLOYD

size to buy

My flare glenn dry is also longer,about one inch,than my ralfs (all lenght 32 ).