Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    My greycasts have taken a slight greenish tinge after some wear... but I've seen selvedge... quality of the selvedge denim is probably slightly better... but the wear on the greys look wayyyy cooler than DS.

In all honesty.. it all goes with how ur gonna wear em, and whether ur preferred fit have em both, and ur budget. I dont know if RR comes in DG, but I'm pretty sure SJs come in them... As for DS, i think its only RR and SS. Not too sure. Also, selvedge is about AUD$80-100 more expensive.

Its a weigh out. I'm happy with my SJDGs though... and they're really starting to get comfy now.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by sonicdust
    My greycasts have taken a slight greenish tinge after some wear... but I've seen selvedge... quality of the selvedge denim is probably slightly better... but the wear on the greys look wayyyy cooler than DS.

In all honesty.. it all goes with how ur gonna wear em, and whether ur preferred fit have em both, and ur budget. I dont know if RR comes in DG, but I'm pretty sure SJs come in them... As for DS, i think its only RR and SS. Not too sure. Also, selvedge is about AUD$80-100 more expensive.

Its a weigh out. I'm happy with my SJDGs though... and they're really starting to get comfy now.
    They do make the RR in Dry Greycast. I got the RRDG from revolve clothing. The pictures on their site kill me .

http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...duct=NUDI-MJ21

Quote Originally Posted by sonicdust
    My greycasts have taken a slight greenish tinge after some wear...
    My crotch ripped, so I brought my RRDG to my tailor to get fixed, but they would only repair them if they were washed. So, after only 4.5 months of wear (with everyday wear for all except 2-3 days), I went ahead and washed them. They look pretty cool now. They were dark navy-gray-blackish at first, and then they turned greenish like how you described. After washing, though, they're definitely more blue. I was pleasantly surprised by the color change -- and I had some pretty good wear marks, too.

well what i know is that DS denim is double ringspun and perhaps the greycast is not....perhaps...
    Nudie Dry Denim FAQ
    Part I
    Part II

I've washed my 7,5 months everyday wear rrdg's last week, and they look very nice, will post pictures when I've wore them for another 2 or 3 weeks.. Right after the wash them seem much more blue toned than green.. Like the colour
    Further Now I can take them to the tailor ghehe...

I want to have a rrds tho one time.. One more time, We're gonna celebrate of buying a RR :D
    Quote Originally Posted by drydenimbabeeh
    Were did you get those Vans? Found them at the shop man!
    Were did you get those Vans? Off the wall ;)

Lol Fhunkit
    didn't see you quoted my sig untill now xD
    very nice :D
    Quote Originally Posted by TiaKo View Post
    You're such a big showoff ddbb!! ;P

i think if you broke in a greycast over 9 or 10 months you might look back thinking what could have been if you started a DS project instead. That seems to happen to a lot of people.
    Nudie Dry Denim FAQ
    Part I
    Part II

Veggie was 230.-Euro
    Svenska 220.-E

and the MASA 190-200

Right?
    May Nudie Bless You

lol i have no idea! I just know that for the price of the masa you could get many other things in the denim world. Maybe its got more to do with the fit.
    Nudie Dry Denim FAQ
    Part I
    Part II

I thought veggie was 280,- for as far they're available.

Drydenimbabeeh - I just did it today ;)

Came: yea I thought that too... But I actually didn't want to wash, but I could smell my jeans when I was cycling,, well I think that's a good reason to wash them
    Quote Originally Posted by drydenimbabeeh
    Were did you get those Vans? Found them at the shop man!
    Were did you get those Vans? Off the wall ;)