Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    i was looking at some rrds the other day on ebay. i asked if they were real because they were new and the buy it now price was low. the guy got back to me imediatly and said yes and to check his great feedback......i then replied asking him to post some pics of the selvage hem and he never replied.........

Hi, GUys!!

I have tried looking through the forum, reading every post and even in the FAKE NUDIES post but i cant seem to get this answer. It seems no one has been aware of this.

My question is about the buttons and rivets on the inside of nudie jeans, where all the tags are. You know the inside panels, you know the metal bit that has Nudie Jeans Co engraved on them on the inside that is.

I just want to confirm what colour should they be. All of my nudies that i have, have brass bronze brown colour on in the inside. I assume the authentic ones are brass bronze brown in colour?

I have also seen silver rivets/panels on the inside which i think is fake? or do nudies make silver ones too?

Hope you could get back to me or maybe post something up for people to look at.

Thanks
    Bill

Yeah the pair i just bought have bronze on the outside and silver on the inside. Im trying to figure out if these are fake. Got mine off ebay. They are Regular Ralf Indigo Canvases. Im also trying to find out if they are dry coat or not since i got them off ebay. They have not been prewashed i dont think because the leather patch on the back is flat not wrinkled. Want to know if these will get a shiny coat after about 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by bsjhonson View Post
    i was looking at some rrds the other day on ebay. i asked if they were real because they were new and the buy it now price was low. the guy got back to me imediatly and said yes and to check his great feedback......i then replied asking him to post some pics of the selvage hem and he never replied.........
    sounds dodgey

Quote Originally Posted by kcvsoldier View Post
    Hi, GUys!!

I have tried looking through the forum, reading every post and even in the FAKE NUDIES post but i cant seem to get this answer. It seems no one has been aware of this.

My question is about the buttons and rivets on the inside of nudie jeans, where all the tags are. You know the inside panels, you know the metal bit that has Nudie Jeans Co engraved on them on the inside that is.

I just want to confirm what colour should they be. All of my nudies that i have, have brass bronze brown colour on in the inside. I assume the authentic ones are brass bronze brown in colour?

I have also seen silver rivets/panels on the inside which i think is fake? or do nudies make silver ones too?

Hope you could get back to me or maybe post something up for people to look at.

Thanks
    Bill
    I can't vouch for every pair of nudies, but mine are copper or brass. On my Lab jeans they are silver on the outside and brass on the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire91104 View Post
    Yeah the pair i just bought have bronze on the outside and silver on the inside. Im trying to figure out if these are fake. Got mine off ebay. They are Regular Ralf Indigo Canvases. Im also trying to find out if they are dry coat or not since i got them off ebay. They have not been prewashed i dont think because the leather patch on the back is flat not wrinkled. Want to know if these will get a shiny coat after about 6 months.
    If they are indigo canvas they are a fairly limited model. They weren't particularly popular but were from the summer season two years back. They aren't coated tho, so they wont get shinny.

So which part of the rivets say 'ykk', could someone kindly post pictures of what is being referred to?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Nhan View Post
    So which part of the rivets say 'ykk', could someone kindly post pictures of what is being referred to?
    ykk is the brand of zipper that nudie jeans uses, so the 'ykk' should appear on both sides of the zipper. The rivets should read Nudie jeans co on either side as well.

refer to these images