Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I've stopped wearing the Thin Finns.. After 3 months my girlfriend started complaining that it just looked too tight. Lol =\

Also with my Bootcut Ola's.. I sold those.

These RRDS are my final.. I'll be wearing these every single day forever I hope.. 8) I just love the fit, and its just so great!

Dr88, The netherlands(the flag is a wish/desire)
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakers?
    These RRDS are my final.. I'll be wearing these every single day forever I hope.. 8) I just love the fit, and its just so great!
    please STOP sneakers, cuz i realy wanna wait till this winter to buy a pair of these but with words like you use to describe the feeling they give you, i'm affraid i can't hold it anymore. they are tempting me and i can tell you that i can't resist that!!!
    I can resist anything, but temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by KillBill
    please STOP sneakers, cuz i realy wanna wait till this winter to buy a pair of these but with words like you use to describe the feeling they give you, i'm affraid i can't hold it anymore. they are tempting me and i can tell you that i can't resist that!!!
    Yes Killbill, RRDS one of the finest ever, soft, well fitting, red lining....I love the feeling of my jeans in the morning

Thanks Nudie :P

Dr88, The netherlands(the flag is a wish/desire)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave023
    Quote Originally Posted by KillBill
    Yes Killbill, RRDS one of the finest ever, soft, well fitting, red lining....I love the feeling of my jeans in the morning

Thanks Nudie :P
    ENOUGH DAVE, ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHH
    PLEASE SHOW SOME MERCY, I'M IN GREAT PAIN MAN!!!
    I can resist anything, but temptation.

Dave's right my friend, every morning I wake up.. run a mile, shower, and then once I get that feeling of puting my Nudies on.. it's the best!

Wear from 8AM - Whenever I goto bed. Usually 1AM/2AM

That T-shirt you're wearing today is hot.

UPDATE! 3 WEEKS OLD!

Last edited by sneakers™; 20th August 2007 at 05:28.

so have they stretched any for you in 3 weeks?

They have stretched quite a bit, but to my exact liking. They now sit at my hips hence LOWRISE!

Nice for 3 weeks, you can see already a little fading!! :P