Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

_______RRDS x EVOLUTION_______

I went with the 29x32 and it's going great! ;D Officially started on these badboys on July 11, 2006 (Tuesday)
    Last edited by sneakers™; 20th August 2007 at 05:27.

I would go for the same size...even knowing they stretch....
    But you can always try a size 28

my regular ralf is 32X34, although my waist size is 30 and they stretched alot, so even if you go 2 sizes up the jeans will stretch with wear in the first few weeks

One other question on streching:

I have been wearing my RRDS when I can (10 times total) and they are getting easier to wear, but around my upper legs they are tight. Is that going to stretch and get easier to wear?

Here is the issue, it's tough to pick my foot up on the bumper of my car and tie my shoes.

Also another thing I thought of... when I sit/bend down, the back of the waist of my jeans gets like 2 inches from my body even with a belt. Does this go away with time, and they get softer?

Thanks,

Rehab

Only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Rehab
    One other question on streching:

I have been wearing my RRDS when I can (10 times total) and they are getting easier to wear, but around my upper legs they are tight. Is that going to stretch and get easier to wear?

Here is the issue, it's tough to pick my foot up on the bumper of my car and tie my shoes.

Also another thing I thought of... when I sit/bend down, the back of the waist of my jeans gets like 2 inches from my body even with a belt. Does this go away with time, and they get softer?

Thanks,

Rehab
    probably only the waist will stretch, the rest almost not.

about the second question: every jeans behaves the same while bending down, never noticed?
    nothing to worry about!
    abc 123

Great fit and i like the zoo york blazers alot!

Dr88, The netherlands(the flag is a wish/desire)
    man what a nice pair of jeans awesome, i realy gotta get myself a pair of these, there great!!!
    I can resist anything, but temptation.

Man.... you must have every Nudie by now.
    Any progress photos on the Thinn finns??