Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    31/34 - 2.5 mnths

love these. i was looking for a new pair of thin finns but they fit way bigger than the several pair i bought a few years ago.

the tape teds fit smaller - so i could get the size i used to buy finns in. little more relaxed in thigh and the higher rise makes them a little more practical.

being overdyed and my first organic nudies i don't expect these to fade easily, but thats ok - the deep hue is awesome and i have several superfaded dry finns already.

Tape Ted Org. 16 Dips Dry

Just received mine. Man, I love fit and the feeling of the denim.
    I wander how they fade, hey dudes how is the fading on yours. Let us know, I think we're all curious.

IMG_4495.JPG

This is mine spanking new

tape ted size

Hello guys,

i want to buy a Tape Ted pair online bacause in my country we dont have Nudie jeans. I wear in Thin Finn size 32.
    Which size is fit for me?

Thanks for any help..

If you buy a pair of Tape Ted in 31 - they will be 0,5 cm shorter in the waist than your Fiins..
    If you buy a 32 - they will be 1 cm longer in the waist.

So i'm guessing you can size down, and take a 31 - they will also stretch a little.. But this depends on how tight you want them around you waist..
    But the measurements are:

Thin Finn 32 - 43,5 cm
    Tape Ted 31 - 43 cm
    Tape Ted 32 - 44,5 cm

tape ted 16 dips dry is very hard for fading?

It's as hard as any organic nudie to fade.. But they're slowly becoming beautiful

hmmm, The same with tfodee... very sick slowly for fading...

to be honest, TTO16D is pretty hard to fade.. i've been wearing it for 2 months straight and i barely see any signs of fades, while my TFODT showed a lot more at 2 months..

yesterday was 6 mnths of everyday wear. now i have to decide when to wash.

@mugtastic
    Any pics?