Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Veggie Indigo

Stewie do you have the same size for the dry greycast and the veggie indigo?

e
    "And you didn't like school, and you
    know you're nobody's fool,
    so welcome to the machine"
    PINK FLOYD

My friend is paying a visit to Sweden and I may ask him to buy a pair of Veggie's for me. Does anyone know how much the Veggie Indigo cost in Swedish krona?

veggie indigo

yes,my veggie has the same size as my dry greycast,only the"feel"and colour is different.
    very soon i will put some pictures of jeans and special t-shirt online.

veggie indigo

Wow,i'm in the "top posting users" on 10 because of my veggie.I'm becoming famous!
    Stiewie and Nudie:it just fits...

Can you take a look if they have them in 29/32 when you are the next time there?
    Thanks.

e
    PINK FLOYD

batman

Re: veggie indigo

Quote Originally Posted by stiewie
    Wow,i'm in the "top posting users" on 10 because of my veggie.I'm becoming famous!
    Stiewie and Nudie:it just fits...
    That's great Stiewie, we appreciate all info you've given us other members regarding your Veggie Indigo. Man, I wish I had a pair of those. :D Try catch me!

Kalles
    Question: Does the dye in Veggie Indigo wear down faster/slower/same as regular Dry Selvage?

Stiewie> Are you planning to wear your Veggie Indigo for six months before you wash them?

hm, Epilogue, first you think the veggies look awful, now you want one? just cuz they are rare and expensive? ;)

I still think they are ugly, and 280 euros for a jeans is mad imho.

XMR: I didn't say I want to buy them, I just asked if they have them in my size. If so, I will drive to the Netherlands and take a look, if I still think they're ugly, I won't buy them but it's worth the try isn't it?
    But you're right about the price of 280 Euro (That's 360 Dollar!!), It's megalomaniac ~g~ When I will stand before them and they're looking good I will think about it 100 times to buy them. Who wants a jeans that you're afraid of to wear? ~laugh~

e
    PINK FLOYD

I just bought a Boss suit for 290 euros (ok, suit was reduced), I think that kind of stuff is much more worth the money.

After wearing and washing the veggie indigo won't look much different I guess so I won't pay that much money for a (in my opinion) ugly pant.

just my 2 cent.