Organic Guado Denim

I can't believe that I should be the first to post here about the new organic Guado Denim by nudie.

Read more here: http://shop.nudiejeans.com/en/search...hdefinition/30

All items seem to come in only 700 pieces and I personally do love the colour for shirts or the handkerchief. Of course it's pretty expensive. Share opinions here.
    I'm still these nervous feet and heart of stone
    Forget this dead mans town, I'll take you home

199 EUR for a tee is far too expensive - who would pay that?

I agree that the colour looks nice though...

Hmm, my feeling for prices has been spoiled by japanese clothes. Bt still, yes, 150 bucks for a handkerchief is not a fair offer. But I really like the colour, just not for bottoms.

I have to admit that jeans shirt is creepy expencive.

Yeah, when I first saw these I was into the tshirt until seeing the price. There's no way I could ever justify these prices in my mind. I also agree that color for jeans is just not very nice. They could do well by making a larger batch to lower prices.

I like the idea, but the prices are really something. $275 for a handkerchief? $725 for the pants??? Even if you're used to buying Japanese denim...that is kind of ridiculous, when I assume an average pair is probably $400? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The fabric looks nice...but...that isn't enough to persuade me to buy :P.
    Would've been cool to see a video/time lapse with how they dye it though...ah well.
    The arch of a hypotenuse square.

well, as only S and XL for the tee are left, they seem not too expensive for some.

Went to their Sydney concept store and checked them out. The colour in real life is not as intriguing as it is on the web. However the handkerchief does look alright, but since its dyed with guado, wouldn't it bleed over your mouth/face when you wipe it?? Or then you could just not use it, but that just defeats the purpose of getting a handkerchief :/

i would buy Tender instead!
    Quote Originally Posted by xxhalcyonxx View Post
    You are the goth denim ninja!
    kayodic /// aw3someproject (coming soon!)