Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi guys I just bought my 1st pair of Nudies Grim Tims Dry orange selvage's (1 week of wear). The 1st pair i bought was a 32x34 which i could barely button the fly and looked terrible in my eyes. I returned them and got 33x34's which surprisingly was a bigger difference than a normal case of sizing up 1. I normally wear 33inch waist in most of my other jeans like my Diesel Safado's. I went with the smaller size because i have read so many people saying size down...I guess my question is what size should i get in the thin finns? I love the low yoke look as i like to wear my jeans low. My legs are a tad on the thick side and i am worried i wont be able to pull them off. PLEASE HELP!!!

If you are satisfied by the 33 Nudie you should take same size for the TF.

I do own a safado.
    Diesel is "vanity sized" exacly like Nudie, so your safado was probably already sized down in the first place, hence the problem you got by sizing down one more.

TF is stretch denim so you won't have problem with it: if you size down too much it will look girly but you'll still be able to wear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaz View Post
    If you are satisfied by the 33 Nudie you should take same size for the TF.

I do own a safado.
    Diesel is "vanity sized" exacly like Nudie, so your safado was probably already sized down in the first place, hence the problem you got by sizing down one more.

TF is stretch denim so you won't have problem with it: if you size down too much it will look girly but you'll still be able to wear it.

Thanks for the response.. Safado's were just about the only jeans I have bought in the last 2 years..I fell out of love with them as i started to gravitate towards wanting a slimmer leg opening. To be honest i bought the Grim Tims because I got trigger shy on getting the thin finns because i was scared they wouldnt fit my legs. I noticed the thin finns have a bigger waist than the grims as well as the rise being longer. Nudies are strange

My TFODEE are a bit on the baggy side... I ordered them the same as my current TFDS but they are a bit baggier... what should i do? it's turning me off from wearing them because i know wearing them will loosen them even more... Please help...

Have you ever seen a pair of jeans 6 months or older without wash?

Don't wash yet - be a trooper and rock the living daylights out of your Nudies - they deserve it :) Hang in there mate !

what 6 months? this is far cry from 6months..
    dont wash it dude, wear em til it smells like ur ass...