Question Grim tim v. Slim Jim

how is the fit of the grim time compared to the slim jim in the same sizes??

I have a pair of slim jim's that are 32/32 the fit was great... Until they first wash and they shrunk.

I'm use to a levi 501 or 511 fit or a N&F slim guy.. I've grew to appreciate the "slimmer" fit but I can't do skinny jeans.

Main difference is the leg opening (below the knee), wich is wider on the SJ.

When did you wash your SJ, and did it become too short, or too skinny?

Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, as Kamikaz said, the main noticable difference is that Grim Tim tapers off in the bottom. I like both Slim Jim and Grim Tim but feel that Slim Jim is more versatile.

Grim Tim will shrink as much as Slim Jim. If 32/32 turned out too small you will need to get one size bigger in Grim Tim.

Welcome to MyNudies.
    My smartphone app: kiddori

Anybody know the leg opening of the grim tim in size 30/36 or 31/36?

Quote Originally Posted by veloheld View Post
    Don't size down too much! I did that misstake and sized down two sizes on my grims, can't wear em now after wash, looks like i wear leggings.

Quote Originally Posted by veloheld View Post
    It will vary slightly depending on the denim. The organic dry selvage we stock measures 7" on the 30w and 7.5" on the 31w if that's any help

Quote Originally Posted by strightup07 View Post
    how is the fit of the grim time compared to the slim jim in the same sizes??

I have a pair of slim jim's that are 32/32 the fit was great...
    Pre wash slim jimm is smaller than grimm tim in the waist. I wear a 34/32 gt but do not fit a 34/32 sj. Though the difference is small since I do not fit a 36/32 sj (too large). GL!

Can any1 verify the accuracy of the nudies.com fit guide for SJ vs GT? The pictures make it look like GT has more room from the knees up compared to SJ.
    Ugh... I can't decide whether to go for SJ or GT for my first pair.

The only other slim jeans I have experience with are Diesel Thavar and 7s slimmy fit. Can anyone compare them to GT/SJ?
    Im basically looking for something that is slimming/straight but not skin tight and enough room to breathe. Im about 5'8-5'9, 160lb, slim build but not skinny.

Thanks ahead of time for any help

p.s. dry dirt organic VS. organic brokentwill

which is better?
    Last edited by tgod93; 10th April 2013 at 09:25.