Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    I have received the pair of GTDOS in 30x36. In comparison with the GTDDO, the hem is slightly bigger: 18,5 cm for the GTDOS VS 18 cm for the GTDDO 30x34.
    So, difference of 0,5 cm, we can say that it is not significant but it bother me a little. I wonder if I should exchange for a 30x34.
    Maybe it is normal that the hem is a little bit wider when the length rises. Have you ever notice that ?

Sizing down the length will not change anything with leg opening: the waist size is the one that matters.

Many peoples say selvedge GTs fits looser than DDO, and nudie's official size chart seems to be based on the DDO...
    I don't know what up with nudie sizing differently two jeans that are supposed to be same fit...

Try size 29 maybe?

Just bought two pairs of nudies.

The Dry Orange Selvedge Grim Tim -- posting here because of it.

Nice dry denim. Cardboardy feel right out the box. Bought in Vienna for 50euro on sale (!!!) -- So gonna beat these up pretty bad.

Just to confirm, these are MII not MIJ as someone else mentioned. Non-organic as well. Took a 32/32 and it fits well. A bit baggy on the legs, but not too noticeable.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

The other pair I bought was a Grim Tim Crinkled In light pair organic. Gonna check the threads to see if there's any other information about those. Also 50 euro.

M

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikaz View Post
    Sizing down the length will not change anything with leg opening: the waist size is the one that matters.

Many peoples say selvedge GTs fits looser than DDO, and nudie's official size chart seems to be based on the DDO...
    I don't know what up with nudie sizing differently two jeans that are supposed to be same fit...

Try size 29 maybe?
    I have received the 30x34. You are true, it is the same leg opening as the 30x36
    So I will also send back that Grim Tim. I think I should try the 29, But I'm waiting the refund of the 2 pairs of GT and after maybe I will order the 29.

Orange Selvedge All Day Long!!!!

Grim tim dry red selvage 16 months

http://instagr.am/p/nOnJf/
    My grim tim dry red selvage worn 16 months washed twice

Im really happy with these ones.
    DIDZ

Thanks! I washed them a third time a couple of days ago. They were really dirty and I was going to send them to the tailor so they had to be cleaned before the repair work.

hi all, been reading this thread with great interest. i used to own a pair of GTDDO, and I'm now considering the GTDOS. reason why i say "used to own" is because my mom threw it into the wash and then spun-dried it.... it's now buried in the graveyard; rest in peace my beloved.

so back to the GTDOS. can anyone confirm that its measurements are indeed slightly larger than the GTDDO? i was about to order one in the exact same size as my DDO, until i read this thread with some of you saying the DOS runs larger.

thanks in advance guys

Hey guys I am running into a problem with a pair of GTDOS 33 days of everyday wear (1st PAIR OF RAW DRY DENIM) The problem is the knees are looking stretched out and considering I made the mistake of spraying starch on them, I KNOW...STUUUUPID. How can I prevent this from happening? Here is my dilemma...I sit at a computer 10 hours out of the day so the knee bend is unfortunately part of my denim story. The good thing is other than my knees looking like they have tennis balls inside them the jeans are looking so awesome. When I take them off they look like they are a mold of my lower body. Any suggestions with the knee problem?
    Last edited by DirtyDenim; 23rd March 2012 at 20:00.