Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I wore 2 RRDS, they turned out poorly due to lack of patience and wear...
    I wore 1 RRDG which turned out nice...
    They're all a bit too baggy but i agree: Ralf is the true Nudie cut, im not all for the tighter ones.

I think next will be Slacker Jack, because all Jeans with bootcut that I like disappear.
    "And you didn't like school, and you
    know you're nobody's fool,
    so welcome to the machine"
    PINK FLOYD

Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Epilogue View Post
    I think next will be Slacker Jack, because all Jeans with bootcut that I like disappear.
    Slacker Jack is a really nice cut. One of my favorites. Unfortunately, I gained weight after I got mine and couldn't use them anymore.
    My smartphone app: kiddori

Mat, I think I will try out the southside bootcut from NorthDown Jeans: http://www.downnorth.jp/htmls/denim/denim.html
    Then I can tell you if it's worth. :) It seems they still care about bootcut.
    Until today I stayed with Nudie, because I was too lazy to order japanese brands and to deal with the sizes. We will see.
    "And you didn't like school, and you
    know you're nobody's fool,
    so welcome to the machine"
    PINK FLOYD

^That's no big deal, after all you got brands like iron Heart who offer sanforized cuts as well. You might wanna try this pair if you're into bootcuts: http://www.ironheart.co.uk/index.php...products_id=62
    I'm still these nervous feet and heart of stone
    Forget this dead mans town, I'll take you home

Apparently some store still have the RR, whether its dry red selvage or the original selvage ill know in a couple of days... But seeing as they still have Masa's they could still have a secret stash of Ralfs maybe...
    My heart's racing

Could you give a link/adres of that store?

It's Clinic, in Antwerp... But they don't seem to have an online store... Ill keep you posted!
    Im prolly goin tomorrow or tuesday.

Went to Clinic...
    They still have 2 pairs of Regular Ralf, yes Ralf: the original dry selvage one...
    Sneaky lil buggers...
    Its a 28/32 and a 29/32, going at 150€.
    Anyone who lives near Antwerp, go get m!

I got lucky and just got another pair Brand New sz34... RRDS