Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dry Greycast

batman
    Quote Originally Posted by Epilogue
    I guess, the dry greycast has the easiest fabric to break. I wear my bootcut ola dry for 3 months (6 days in the week) now and you can hardly see it on the front (just on the back pockets there are brighter parts, where the stiches are). The greycast has been worn just three times now and already shows lines on the folds.

e
    That's good news for inpatient people like me.

Hello. First post here, cool forum ! I love the nudies sinds long (3-4 years ?) and never bought another brand of jeans sinds. I'll post picts of my 'little collection' later on. My first Loose Frank is in with my girlfriend for really needed repair wich has to be done carefully :) I also have on of the "non-jeans' 'floer' (hows that in englisch, don't know .. FLOER in dutch :)) nudies. It's a brown one, pretty cool and love to wear it. I also have a Authentic Deluxe, that's my favorite !

But they are in the closet right now ... I'm breakin' in a Regular Ralf Dry Greycast for one month now, 6 days a week average ... Shows (i play music)/pubs/family/daylife, i do everything with those yeans.

And the reason of my reply, they are not that easy to break in :) I wear them for one month now, and I bearly can see any "difference" so ... The jeans were very very very stiff and hard the first week, but it went better and now they are okay. I'll post pictures asap ...

Cheerio !

dry greycast

Welcome,i've also a dry greycast and i love'm as my other nudies.they are indeed in the beginning very stiff and are also difficult to "break".I'm wearing one every few days for about three months and you can see a little wear at the rear and at the bottom of my legs. still at least three months to go!
    Nice pics of your band and of your nudie. 8)

dry greycast

No box for the greycast, only when i bought my veggie indigo.
    Probably they ment a dry selvage.

haole
    How much are Greycast? Any online?

batman
    Any updates on the Greycast? How are they turning out?

no idea, hehe.

e
    "And you didn't like school, and you
    know you're nobody's fool,
    so welcome to the machine"
    PINK FLOYD

dry greycast

I bought mine about three months ago but they are still much the same as when they were new. I wair them about three days a week. They are hard to break in.
    I want to wait at least six months so al least in march they get their first wash.

haole
    Hey guys, are Greycast harder to break in than the Selvage, or other regular Dry?

Mahalo!

For me they seemed easier to break in. Even the seeller ar Score had a three months worn Greycast and they looked pretty used. I guess Stewie used them too less. Three days a week it not enough, it should be 6 days at last (or you have to wear them longer like 7-9 months).

e
    "And you didn't like school, and you
    know you're nobody's fool,
    so welcome to the machine"
    PINK FLOYD