Discussion in 'Contests' started by dave523, Jun 3, 2012.
Looking good, Monsier Banana
thanks guys !!!!
Denime "fashion" shooting
Goddamn T! this is victoria models shit..
Cool, cool, cool!
Finally got to pick up my pair from Daniel last weekend - already wearing it today.
Pictures and update this weekend...
My girlfriend and I will be picking up APC PS in Paris so I'll post some fit pics when I have mine when I get back!
Also heading to Munich for a few days which will also be a nice opportunity to wear them in.
good news !!!
6 weeks in I think. Some evo happening...
looks dope !
Great evo already max,
Replaced my Roy's with my Momotaro's 201
1. IIIrd icon: Kapital Cisco : available NOW
2. Max Power: Eternal 888 (if they fit), starting in two weeks
3. b_F: Denime 66XX
4. Hollabiatch - Carhartt B07: starts Oct. 2012
6. Ananabonanza: Flat Head SE05BSP in something like 2weeks i guess
9. Foxy: Eight-G 804, starting July 2012
10. Kayo - SDL 703: starts Nov. 2012
11. Greeneye : Momotaro's 201
12. nudie_longjohnie: JBxMomo 0700sp, starting Nov-Dec 2012
13. thebrik: Pirate denim Atlantique Indigo, starting end of August 2012
I will stil wear the roy's but they are a little bit to thight for everyday use
14. xEnvy: APC Petit Standards starting end of September
Hey, me too! Guess my name isn't on there yet...
15. Kmart: APC Petit Standard starting in September.
Can't guarantee I'll be able to update too often at college, but I will do my best!
walking in the rain with sagging jeans caused my hem to rip...here's my ingenious repair job. A blind one armed monkey couldn't have done it worse. Anyway, it's called personal note.
I finally managed to pick these up at DC4 after hemming - a good week of wear...
Still one of the most interesting pairs in this contest...hope you get some good amount of wear into them.
crazy pair there Foxy...nice repairjob as well F.
You're kidding, right? I suck at sewing and I'm inpatient. Good thing is - it blends in nicely, you can see almost no difference (I used RRDS denim) by now. And if it falls apart - my mum has a sewing machine...
was it that obvious?...damn :-D :-D
...cudve used a stapler ;-):-D
Separate names with a comma.