I'm too sexxxy for my yearbook!

Discussion in 'Anything' started by laxlife1234, Mar 8, 2012.

  1. laxlife1234 New Member

    laxlife1234

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1,395
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    Cashier
    Location:
    Westbury, NY
    Home Page:
    [video]http://www.cnn.com/video/?hpt=hp_c2#/video/us/2012/01/10/early-sexy-yearbook-photo.cnn[/video]

    ^That's why!

    I seriously wish this girl went to my school :lol::lol:
     
  2. fairylicks Active Member

    fairylicks

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Messages:
    2,786
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    36
    Occupation:
    student
    Location:
    Kassel, Ger
    First thought: Hot chick :)

    Second thought: All haters are jealous, that they don´t look like her or don´t have gfs who like like her :p
     
  3. IIIrd Icon New Member

    IIIrd Icon

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2009
    Messages:
    1,352
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    E-x-W
    nah, here & SuFu it's called "shameless plug". in America, it's free [self] advertising. she's prolly on a hunt for the shortest route to Playboy & get her 1st mil by age 18... w/o showing actual talent__ IMO, of course.
     
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
  4. laxlife1234 New Member

    laxlife1234

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1,395
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    Cashier
    Location:
    Westbury, NY
    Home Page:
    Totally right :lol:

    All girls are about here in America (or at least a lot of them), is getting a lot of money and being famous cause that's all that's advertised these days. Oh, also, if you're not skinny America says you're ugly. This is why I hate society as a whole and want to move to a secluded place and not be bothered by anyone's shit.
     
  5. Max Power New Member

    Max Power

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Messages:
    6,406
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    I see, you're growing up in a good way. Silent hate and misanthropy is the best indicator for knowledge of human nature.

    (Exceptions are overrepresented on this board of course ;-))
     
  6. laxlife1234 New Member

    laxlife1234

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2010
    Messages:
    1,395
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Occupation:
    Cashier
    Location:
    Westbury, NY
    Home Page:
    :lol: I guess you could say I'm not a follower. It's easy to understand the nature of humans, I would say 99% of us are followers and don't bother going with their own flow, then the other 1% don't give a shit about the rest and do what they want. I would like to consider myself a 1%er ;-)
     

Share This Page