PDA

View Full Version : Make prewashed finns fit tighter?

allenb
31st August 2009, 06:29
Alright, well, here's my dilemma. Anout a month ago I ordered a new pair of size 31 prewashed finns from Cultizm.

My dry stretch 31's were really tight on me, so i figured these would fit fine. Unfortunately, when i got them, they looked really baggy on me. I have skinny legs, but I wasn't anticipating this much bagginess.

I was wondering if there's any way to shrink the jeans so they have more of a fitted look, and hug my legs a bit more.

Here are the jeans i bought:
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p407_NUDIE-JEANS-THIN-FINN-USED-NIGHTRIDER---NEW-.html

Thanks for the help!

Drastic
5th September 2009, 16:18
I rekon washing them in cold water should do the trick. They are pre-washed jeans anyway and not dry, so they wont fade or anything. Correct me if im wrong.

dr.house
5th September 2009, 18:30
Dunno if this needs really a new thread...
What should cold water do? Nothing.

If they're really too big and they're still new and tagged, send em back and return 'em for a smaller pair. Keep in mind that they'll stretch more while wearing!

If you couldn't return them (and only in this case!):
wash 'em really hot (90 degrees celsius) and put 'em in the dryer. Your problem is an absolutely exception, I wouldn't do this in any other case!!! Maybe this helps and they'll shrink more or less.

EDIT: Your problem is bigger, this pair is made with elastane. So forget about the cooking, maximum here is imo 60 degrees!!!