PDA

View Full Version : Denim stores in the US?

mattias
1st May 2009, 21:53
Please help me gather data for a new project by replying to this thread with listing denim stores in the USA....oh, and not only Nudie Jeans....any store where you can buy denim jeans.

Thanks!

Mr HaGa
1st May 2009, 22:05
I'd have to say Context.

Edit: If it doesn't have to be a store that carries Nudies, I'd say 45rpm and Blue in Green.

deadendpro
1st May 2009, 22:38
Self Edge.
When Kiya is there, it is all gravy and your questions can be answered here and there with a smile. lol (cheesy!) haha, but i have had a couple of not-so-plesant experiences there with another man... but the overall feel of the place is clean and comfortable, always enjoyable to walk up the circle steps and see the jeans on display. I vote for selfedge (http://www.selfedge.com)

mattias
1st May 2009, 23:00
Thanks. I have edited the original post. I didn't mean to make this a review thread.....just a gathering of all denim stores in the US, especially non-Nudie retailers. Thanks!

BlakFate
2nd May 2009, 01:41
i havent personally been in blue in green, but i ordered a pair of jeans from them and their customer service was great as well as their attitude. They helped me decide on the right size, and as well hemmed my jeans for me, they were just slightly less expensive then selfedge as well.

BlueOctoberFan
2nd May 2009, 03:24
Indeed, BiG is great, I've gotten a couple of pairs there.

As for other stores, here are some...
Denim Bar (DC area)
Farinelli's (DC area)
Commonwealth (DC area)
For the Greater Good (DC area, possibly owned by Commonwealth)
Atsui (Seattle area)
Tobi
Revolve Clothing

willdabeast
7th December 2009, 08:58
Indeed, BiG is great, I've gotten a couple of pairs there.

As for other stores, here are some...
Denim Bar (DC area)
Farinelli's (DC area)
Commonwealth (DC area)
For the Greater Good (DC area, possibly owned by Commonwealth)
Atsui (Seattle area)
Tobi
Revolve Clothing

I'll have to check out Atsui.

Got my Nudies at Zebra Club in Seattle, also DNA 2050 (Bellevue), Sureel (Kirkland-but closing soon)

mattias
7th December 2009, 19:14
Thanks for your guys replies. Project has ended so I will close this thread.