PDA

View Full Version : nice shoes

Jake
8th January 2006, 13:55
hello...i want to know where i can get those shoes....i love these...and can anybody tell me what kind of shoe these are---please help... http://www.mynudies.com/modules/mx_smartor/album.php?smartor_mode=album_picm&pic_id=276
greetz Jake

Jake
8th January 2006, 13:58
sry wrong link ...here is the right link http://www.mynudies.com/modules/mx_smartor/album.php?smartor_mode=album_pic&pic_id=276

batman
9th January 2006, 00:06
Looks like Slim Jim with the seam on the outside.

Jeremy
9th January 2006, 02:40
Looks like Slim Jim with the seam on the outside.

Batman.. he's after the shoes ;)

nonorganon
17th January 2006, 11:53
Winklepeckers maybe, or some really out there chelseas.

tristentristen
16th April 2006, 16:53
wincklepeckers for sure, you might try an op shop for some cheap ones

Xanda
16th April 2006, 21:12
what is an op shop?

tristentristen
23rd April 2006, 09:13
it is another word for a thrift store, i found a really nice pair at one for realy cheap, or just ask around some stores that sell dress shoes.

Xanda
24th April 2006, 00:44
what a sad truth. we aint have no thrift stores in finland, :cry: :cry: at least not in my town. i never seen a pair of proper chelsea in here as well. these pointed shoes are terrific, wish i could get a pair of chelsea boot either winkleP in the near future.

minoki
19th August 2006, 23:13
what a sad truth. we aint have no thrift stores in finland, :cry: :cry: at least not in my town. i never seen a pair of proper chelsea in here as well. these pointed shoes are terrific, wish i could get a pair of chelsea boot either winkleP in the near future.

Why don't you get a pair custom made? It'll probably run you some extra cash, but they will fit right, be new (used shoes creep me out..I've watched too many episodes of CSI) and if you find a good cobbler they should really last and be able to be re-soled.

Vinyljunkie
20th August 2006, 00:05
if got a couple of these shoes from ebay.com, try Vintage Clothing --> Mens shoes and then search for boots.

but american sizes are different so if you wear a UK9 go for a US10 and so on !

Much luck :D

M!ch
20th August 2006, 11:58
In Holland it's vitually impossible to find nice items in a thrift store, plus there are not that many around anyway. :(
Very cool pic btw.

For Christ
9th September 2006, 06:13
y do ppl like thoes shoes?