PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn mutiny!!

mod
29th November 2008, 16:10
Anyone else gone off the finn? These were my favourite jeans in the whole world. But after purchasing easily my tenth pair, I've given up on them for good.

Is it too much to ask for them to be made with the same fit? As for the pockets, need lifting an inch. Looks like your carrying two asses

ng_tetet
29th November 2008, 16:21
come on man... did you buy TEN thin finn?
lower yoke and etc is just finn style and what do you expect?
if you want something different.. there are tons of them name tlj ssk gt sj bb aj rr and any kind of shits out there
why u dont buy them?
---
.. do even have to make a new thread for this bullshit?

Mr HaGa
29th November 2008, 16:26
.. do even have to make a new thread for this bullshit?

Yeah baby! You tell him good, ng_tetet!

mod
29th November 2008, 16:28
haha I knew this would tickle some people. Over the years yeah, well probs closer to eight. I loved the fit of the first finns I bought ages ago. Since then their sizings all over the shop, just saying I've lost hope in them now and I've gone off them. Wondering if anyone felt the same. Yeah I'll be going for something else now. At least this may get people talking you tit

malk
29th November 2008, 17:51
just get off nudie for good. my opinion.

stiewie
29th November 2008, 18:08
just get off nudie for good. my opinion.

oke, bye!!

davety
8th June 2009, 04:40
finns are above all the fit that straddles the fine line between the sublime and the ridiculous. depending on your mood, they either look great or retarded, depending on so many different variables, but if you can't risk that, pick a more conservative fit and quit whining

Steng0lv
8th June 2009, 08:23
10 pair? do you have 4 legs or what? :P

davety
8th June 2009, 11:01
i'm not a big fan of the finns, but if they're your favorite cut, then over the course of a couple years i could see it working, especially if your weight fluctuates. my finns are probably a bit too big for me, so i wear them more like a straight-leg (thus giving me a bit too much arse-sag :roll:), but they can be worn in all sorts of sizes to suit your mood, giving a different look depending on how tight they are.