PDA

View Full Version : Fit Pics

stephen81107
3rd September 2008, 16:08
So since I was getting tired of looking around trying to find thin finn fits, I just made a thread for them.

Post 'em!

I'm really interested in getting some so I wanna see what different peoples look like.

Thanks,

Stephen

-nudiefive-
3rd September 2008, 16:18
a dedicated thread for thin finns fit so you can have a guide to get em? how nice...

try
http://www.mynudies.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=12&userid=

Tiro
3rd September 2008, 16:45
So since I was getting tired of looking around trying to find thin finn fits, I just made a thread for them.

Post 'em!

I'm really interested in getting some so I wanna see what different peoples look like.

Thanks,

Stephen

are you on drugs son? you tried looking around and didn't find any fitpics?
the thinn finn section is full of them, the waywt is full of em, the picture section is full of em...

stephen81107
3rd September 2008, 19:58
are you on drugs son? you tried looking around and didn't find any fitpics?
the thinn finn section is full of them, the waywt is full of em, the picture section is full of em...

Haha. No. I kinda just wanted to see them all be under one page instead of them being scattered all over the place. This can be deleted. I don't care. It was just an idea.

-Stephen

xxhalcyonxx
6th November 2008, 06:25
Haha. No. I kinda just wanted to see them all be under one page instead of them being scattered all over the place. This can be deleted. I don't care. It was just an idea.

-Stephen

Well, I feel the same way to. To show my support, here's my Thin Finn Dry Stretch.

hippopatamus
9th November 2008, 15:42
babik

stephen81107
11th November 2008, 00:52
those are dope.

xxhalcyonxx
11th November 2008, 06:34
stephen81107, posting yours?

asdfgh
3rd April 2009, 05:23
the tatoo guy i think i saw u ard in SP b4..... haha

symphony
5th April 2009, 22:30
Hey just got my new TFDOEE in 31/34.....let me know about fit!! I think I could have sized down 2 more. I sized one down allready. I just ordered a TLJ in 29/34 so hopefully they are a bit tighter. anyways et me know what you think

IMG_4195.jpg