PDA

View Full Version : football/soccer

Tobe
5th November 2005, 01:06
hey,
who of you guys is interested in soccer and which is your favorite club?
do you also play in a club?

my favorite club is "bayern munich"!
I used to play soccer myself but had to quit because of my damaged knees.....

batman
5th November 2005, 03:58
I played as a kid but team sports was not for me....now I just love to watch it. Don't have a favorite team at the moment but I always enjoy watching the Holland national team play.....my best football experience was when the European Championship was held in my home town Göteborg in Sweden in 1992.

JV
25th November 2005, 03:13
I used to play for school and locally but never proffessionally.

My club is Manchester Utd.

Sorry Tobe, Michael Ballack will soon be a Red Devil :D

Daveuk
28th November 2005, 22:53
dont support footy....

yet i love playin 5-a-side...?

work that out lol

Ethan
18th December 2005, 16:31
I play footbal at VV DE MEERN in Holland some shitty little club near Utrecht! I support Fc Utrecht!! But I'm english born in South London that makes me a LION, so when I'm in England I visit my home club MILLWALL! No one likes us we don't care;)

sarlo
19th December 2005, 11:00
im die hard fan of willem 2 tilburg :P this is my 6th season on the king side :D

Jake
19th December 2005, 15:17
I play soccer since i was 4 years old...played in the youth of MSV DUisburg and so on...
my favourite club is the FCB...we will win the champions league;-)

toszie
19th December 2005, 17:40
I played as a kid but team sports was not for me....now I just love to watch it. Don't have a favorite team at the moment but I always enjoy watching the Holland national team play.....my best football experience was when the European Championship was held in my home town Göteborg in Sweden in 1992.

YEAH! HOLLAND HOLLAND!!! HUP!

Tobe
19th December 2005, 21:15
my favourite club is the FCB...we will win the champions league
Yes, we will!

do you still play football?
which position do/did you play, jake?

Jake
20th December 2005, 18:49
left offensive at the moment (Linksauen)
but i like to playcentral in the midfield...i played this position the years before..but central ofensive is nice too and yours???

Tobe
20th December 2005, 19:07
I played the same position
I think I'll start again next year. I had to quit because of my knees.

mjg
21st December 2005, 02:46
my favourite club is the Arsenal, although it's been a disappointing farewell season to Highbury in the Premiership, i'm hoping the Champions League will prove to be fruitful...

...and i'm afraid of losing Henry to Bara

matchbox
31st January 2006, 04:02
ive stared playing football since 7..ive played for both club and represented my country in u17.i support Barcelona..oh and i met luis enrique the other day..hes a legend..

mjg
31st January 2006, 06:15
to the person above, that's awesome, i always enjoyed watching him on the pitch

umhaha84
2nd May 2006, 18:50
Ibrahimovic...one word...damn

batman
28th May 2006, 20:08
I played as a kid but team sports was not for me....now I just love to watch it. Don't have a favorite team at the moment but I always enjoy watching the Holland national team play.....my best football experience was when the European Championship was held in my home town Goteborg in Sweden in 1992.

YEAH! HOLLAND HOLLAND!!! HUP!

It was soooo fun to watch the games on big screens with the Dutch fans in beer tents. Dutch football fans sure know how to have a good orange time. :D Time for World Cup soon! :D

KillBill
28th May 2006, 20:57
my favourite club is the FCB...we will win the champions league;-)

don't hold your breath to it :wink:

my favorite club is AFC Ajax

and i love, love,love the orange stitching on my nudie jeans in fact everybody who wears a jeans is a supporting our national team :D

herfblack
1st June 2006, 08:06
TODAY

:D HOLLAND VS MEXICO :D

sarlo
1st June 2006, 09:58
TODAY

:D HOLLAND VS MEXICO :D
Nederland FTW!!! :D

Bobbejaan
1st June 2006, 12:27
i live in noordwijk

i see the dutch team every day training, but i don't really like football i only watch the world cup

HUP HOLLAND HUP

herfblack
2nd June 2006, 07:05
:D 2 Holland vs 1Mexico :(

lenn
2nd June 2006, 09:02
holland did it again! nice match...

and the dutch team under 21 also did a great job against france, 2-3 8)

herfblack
2nd June 2006, 18:47
yeahh nice match i cant wait to see the world cup

Viva Mexico 8)

dave023
2nd June 2006, 22:55
as usual , holland will loose in the 1/4 or 1/2 final

hup holland hup

AsherC
1st September 2006, 02:46
well the transfer windows closed

has everyone seen the news about the two argentinians going to west ham?

countach_23
1st September 2006, 03:03
in my case i support Arsenal, and i got trials to play for everton west ham united, and queens park rangers..did i go to any of these trials!? no i didnt..i blew my chance to study in the university..

in the time being iv been out of football for 2 yrs because of an knee injury, the same injury as michael owens..im gonna do my operation on the 19th, and hopefully get back to football..

wish me luck nudie gang

mjg
1st September 2006, 05:45
best of luck countach

and yes ascherc, how the hell did they pull that off? and why wouldn't tevez want to pay for the gunners? (i'm an arsenal fan by the way)

AsherC
1st September 2006, 13:31
the transfer details are not going to be disclosed so there is some seriously dodgy dealing going on , its a massive shame for the bigger cubs to miss out on them