PDA

View Full Version : Stretch no more?

SoulRebel
7th May 2008, 20:02
Yesterday i was in a store in Holland which has a little collection of nudies and they where having a sale, for the dutchies the Men at Work. And the Thin Finn dry stretch where on sale so i asked the sales attendant for size 32/34 my old pair was 32/32 but is a little bit to short. But they wear out.
To come to my point i asked why they were on sale the sa told me that there was a new batch coming of Finns i asked if i could see them and look for difference and there weren't almost none except for that there was no lycra anymore and so the sheen of the jeans was different.
Is this true and doesn't nudie produce the dry stretch anymore?

and is this positive?

deviousfool
7th May 2008, 20:11
i have no idea if it's true or not but I will definitely buy a pair of the non-stretch finns if this is true! 8-)

deminslut
7th May 2008, 20:39
yea well if there isnt any lycra, its really going to hurt esp when they are tight. not forgetting too the shape of it will be awful after its worn in, would have lost it alone the way

joetakeabow
8th May 2008, 06:52
yea well if there isnt any lycra, its really going to hurt esp when they are tight. not forgetting too the shape of it will be awful after its worn in, would have lost it alone the way

my grim tim's are just about as tight as my finns and are 100 organic cotton and they are painful but not bad. I would for sure get a no stretch pair of finns, I bet they'd fade different/cool, I also bet they would hold their shape better and not get so damn loose like my pair has.

This could be great!

deminslut
8th May 2008, 09:18
yea i get wat u mean. but as for the shape, it will be worse off with no lycra in it. coz once its stretched, there is no coming back. esp when its tight, it will be fugly!

theorbb
8th May 2008, 13:25
wait...arent the dry comforts 100% cotton?

joetakeabow
9th May 2008, 03:47
yeah but, i mean, come on

cameland
9th May 2008, 06:48
Stretch denim sucks for fading, almost everyone knows that. Although I love wearing stretch skinny jeans, they are sooo comfy, I love it.

airblaster
9th August 2008, 20:16
Stretch denim sucks for fading, almost everyone knows that. Although I love wearing stretch skinny jeans, they are sooo comfy, I love it.

That's what cheap monday is for :D. Cheap, stretch denim. Comfy.

I never quite grasped the whole strech/high end denim bit. Why pay for quality denim that won't fade very well at all? Just my two cents. (Yes, I realize the cut argument, but I'd rather put the money in elsewhere).

sundials
9th August 2008, 20:47
potentially similar to ande whall rakers.

joetakeabow
10th August 2008, 00:08
are you jesse lacey?

8-)