PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn Dry Grey Coated

converge
28th March 2008, 15:48
Can anyone comment on the Grey Coated sizing compared to the regular Dry Stretches? It seems the Black Coated are about 1 size larger than the Dry Stretches. I'm wondering if the Grey Coated are also the same way.

deviousfool
28th March 2008, 17:19
yes it is the same, a friend of mine confirmed it. he sized down 1 from his normal nudie size.

chingypop
19th April 2008, 10:23
yup same as me. I sized one size down. :-)

dotty
17th June 2008, 11:52
So guys, i have a pair of THIN FINN ORGANIC ECRU in a 29"/32".

I'm thinking of getting a pair of THIN FINN DRY GREY COAT and i compared the 29" TFDGC and my 29" TFOE and they are the same at the waist. (laid them on top of each other)

But isn't the 29" TFDGC supposed to be 30" at the waist?

I love the fit on my TFOE and i don't think there has been much stretching at the waist (i didn't get them shit tight and have only had them for just over a month; on second thought, i just measured them at the wasit and my TFOE are measuring up approx. 80cm/31.5"- WTF?)

So um, a little help?

- Is it true that the label size on a coated thin finn is actually one size down from its true size, ie. 29" is really a 30"?

- And how different is the fit when you first purchase it, and a few months down the track when i've thrashed them and they're all shiny and when they've soften up?

beautiful_FrEaK
17th June 2008, 12:27
what's the matter?! you've compared them and they have the same size..then get the same size! that's what i would do :-D

Tiro
17th June 2008, 12:34
you can lay the jeans on eachother, so you can try them on too...
just try them on, get the same size if it fits, otherwise get another size, I don't get your problem dude, people can't think for themselves no more it seems...

beautiful_FrEaK
17th June 2008, 13:34
yeah just someone wrote here they differ in size doesn't mean you have to buy another size. just as tiro wrote, put them on and see for yourself! :-D

iwannudies
17th June 2008, 15:06
Well the reason to size down on those jeans is because the Dry Coated denim like Ultra Indigo Coated, Dry Black Coated and Dry Grey Coated are very very stretchy denim, hence it'll be better to size down for the fit you want ;-)

superslim_zac
17th June 2008, 15:23
Exactly it. Just because the jeans measure the same doesn't mean they fit the same.

In my experience, the coated jeans do fit a size larger than the other finns. End of story.

Incase you doubt my authority on this I own:
TF OEE sz 30
TF IC sz 31 (one size too big these are 100% cotton and fit larger)
TF UIC sz 30 (one size too big - only ones left bought on sale)
TF DBC sz 28 (mad skinny - 4 sizes down from true but still fit fine in the waist)
TF SJ (silver jean... sz 30 - ultra ultra skinny. Fits like a 27 with boatloads of stretch)
and recently sold my TF DGC sz 30 (bought them off a friend, once again, too big)...

trust me. Size down.

deviousfool
18th June 2008, 06:08
zac, I sized down 4 as well for my TFUIC.
how do they look on you ? mine look painted :-P

superslim_zac
18th June 2008, 08:17
Yeah, tight :-D

Here is a fit pic
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u232/thexmoney/waywt.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's those jeans, altho it's a rubbish old photo so I can't tell haha

this pic makes my ass look big because I'm turning - it doesn't look that bad in real life.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u232/thexmoney/IMGP2285.jpg

chingypop
18th June 2008, 11:24
I would down a size for the TFDG compared to the OEE's. My OEE's are a 30 and they fit me like gold, but my DG and BC are 29's - I wear the DG more than any other pair and they have stretched HEAPS compared to the OEE's which haven't really stretched.

windy88
18th June 2008, 12:50
zac,, ur legs look really thin,, is it true that ur waist is 32?

superslim_zac
18th June 2008, 12:51
yeah man thats true.

I've actually been putting on a little weight. It's kinda sad.

deviousfool
18th June 2008, 14:42
yeah i got a similar fit as well.. sometimes I felt that I might've sized down too much cos I think the silhouette is a bit too girly

superslim_zac
18th June 2008, 14:44
there is nothing girly about rock and roll.

chingypop
18th June 2008, 14:52
there is nothing girly about rock and roll.

couldn't agree more. skinny = hot

superslim_zac
18th June 2008, 14:53
I believe it's spelt hawt.

n3wB

deviousfool
18th June 2008, 15:06
lol yeah I know it's rock and roll but we asians don't have that tradition..
my relatives actually asked if I normally hung out with the peeps at the steps of the town hall :lol:

superslim_zac
18th June 2008, 15:10
haha thats funny man I laughed aloud.

Town hall. Golden.

dotty
18th June 2008, 17:51
you can lay the jeans on eachother, so you can try them on too...
just try them on, get the same size if it fits, otherwise get another size, I don't get your problem dude, people can't think for themselves no more it seems...

Well the TFDGC haven't been worn in and they're the same width as my currently 3month worn in TFOE, so i wanted to know how much stretch im going to be looking at when they are worn in. If they are perfect now and if they are 'super stretchy' then i'm screwed a few months down the track.

I simply asked because i was unsure how much the coated denim stretches.
It's obvious to say denim stretch, but i wanted to know how much simply because the TFOC don't stretch as much as the original orange threaded TF- and i was unsure how the coated stretch.

Different people wear jeans different, and its obvious to see all you guys wear them tight. I don't want them tight and there is room in the size 29" (making them comfy) so i want to know if the fit of the jeans will change when the denim softens up and goes shiny, even if they aren't tight at the waist?

wonkaa
13th July 2008, 02:13
i recently bought a pair of 29/32 TFDGC and at first the waist fit perfect and it wasnt SUPER tight.
now the waist is a lil big so im wearing a belt with it and the fit on the legs is pretty much the same.
i wouldv liked to have gone with a 28/32 if they had the size but for $190 for the last pair i cudnt resist.

Jackson
15th July 2008, 02:30
hey Im new to this forum

I have greys and black in thin fin in 29, i hardly wear the greys they just stretched really quick and i dont like the fit on them now so i just wash them when they stretch a heep because i dont really care about them haha.

the blacks are kinda the same but they look good i didnt wash them for about 8 months i wear them pretty much everyday keen for another pair.

definatly think ill get 28s next time and see how they go.

superslim_zac
15th July 2008, 09:32
just remember that the coated nudies fit a size bigger than the indigo (normal) ones.

I think you should get a regular indigo pair - much more satisfying!

kimbong
16th July 2008, 07:36
i was try my friend's TFOEE sz 29, and the waist is very tight, i can't wear them. now, i want to buy pairs of Thin finn dry grey coated, in your opinion, what size should i buy? 30 or 29?

superslim_zac
16th July 2008, 08:15
29. they'll be fine.

kimbong
16th July 2008, 15:04
thx mate

kimbong
18th July 2008, 07:30
i take the 29 grey coated, i hope they'll be fine.. still shipping and waiting

egar
18th July 2008, 08:00
i take the 29 grey coated, i hope they'll be fine.. still shipping and waiting

good luck with your grey coated..

kimbong
18th July 2008, 16:59
hallo egar, mingaf kifisyus kufafa kifis..
anybody knows, what're those mean?

egar
18th July 2008, 20:37
hallo egar, mingaf kifisyus kufafa kifis..

I don't even know what is mingaf kifisyus kufafa kifis means?
maybe it is an ugly things kimbong?

kimbong
19th July 2008, 07:00
I don't even know what is mingaf kifisyus kufafa kifis means?
maybe it is an ugly things kimbong?

come on, those are slang words was made by your friend audi!!!
hahaha sory for out of the topic

saintkeat
4th November 2008, 19:19
ok i made the jump and ordered the DGC finns in the same size as my ODEE which are 28s.. the ODEE were skin tight when i got them and it was way to tight for me.. they've stretched out a bit after 7 months of wearing.. and its a lot better but not quite as stretched around the thighs and calves as i would've liked. heres hoping that my DGCs aren't too tight or too big either.. will post an update soon as i get them..

saintkeat
12th November 2008, 07:51
Alright so my Dry Grey Coateds came in last week and I've worn them a few times now. Initially when I measured it against my ODEE, my ODEEs were wider on the waist compared to the DGC. But thats only cos my ODEEs have been stretched out forcefully. When I tried on the DGC's the fit was great! It felt like a size up from the ODEE. However, I began worrying it might stretch out and be baggier than I'd like, so I wore a belt around the waist hahaha! To be honest, I love the fit, but i could have gone a size down, then again, if it fits well it wouldn't stretch out as much so I have nothing to worry about! DGC has already started getting a little shine. If any of you would like a pic I'll see what I can do.

P.S. Menace I hope this helps

menace
15th November 2008, 12:43
Appreciate your update. Cheers!

ryle
24th November 2008, 06:01
Alright so my Dry Grey Coateds came in last week and I've worn them a few times now. Initially when I measured it against my ODEE, my ODEEs were wider on the waist compared to the DGC. But thats only cos my ODEEs have been stretched out forcefully. When I tried on the DGC's the fit was great! It felt like a size up from the ODEE. However, I began worrying it might stretch out and be baggier than I'd like, so I wore a belt around the waist hahaha! To be honest, I love the fit, but i could have gone a size down, then again, if it fits well it wouldn't stretch out as much so I have nothing to worry about! DGC has already started getting a little shine. If any of you would like a pic I'll see what I can do.

P.S. Menace I hope this helps

les see them pics!

mildseven
26th December 2008, 12:26
hello guys, I was hoping if somebody can please give me suggestions for the sizing of tfdgc. I tried on 31/32 today, and i loved the fit of it, except the waist was kind of loose,, actually pretty loose like i can fit a fist or 2 in there. So then i tried on 30/32, the waist fitted just fine, but then thigh area and the ass was super tight, kinda looked gay on me (maybe cuz i have relatively big thighs). So my question is, should i get the 31 which i love the way it looks except the waist is loose, or get 30 which looks gay but wait till it stretchs(and does dgc stretch alot?) And i really wanna get this in thin finn so changing the model isnt a option..anyways, i would really appreciate it if somebody can give me recommendations! thanks!

saintkeat
28th December 2008, 06:08
if you want it skinny get the 30 if you want it slim get the 31. if its 31 it might stretch a bit but not alot cos it fits. but the 30 would stretch out loads...

and sorry still haven't got a decent pic of my greys... been working on my tfdoee haven't given the greys much wear time.

mildseven
2nd January 2009, 13:28
Thanks saintkeat for ur suggestion. I ended up getting 30/32. When I tried it on again, I realized 30 wasnt as tight as I thought it was when I first tried. I love the fit of it, and now that I wore it for 2 days I feel like i could`ve even gone for 29. But I`m happy with 30 and im so glad i didnt go for 31 cuz then the waist would've been wayy too lose! anyways thanks again!

ryle
4th January 2009, 19:22
hello guys, I was hoping if somebody can please give me suggestions for the sizing of tfdgc. I tried on 31/32 today, and i loved the fit of it, except the waist was kind of loose,, actually pretty loose like i can fit a fist or 2 in there. So then i tried on 30/32, the waist fitted just fine, but then thigh area and the ass was super tight, kinda looked gay on me (maybe cuz i have relatively big thighs). So my question is, should i get the 31 which i love the way it looks except the waist is loose, or get 30 which looks gay but wait till it stretchs(and does dgc stretch alot?) And i really wanna get this in thin finn so changing the model isnt a option..anyways, i would really appreciate it if somebody can give me recommendations! thanks!

if you think slim fitting jeans are gay then just go get yourself a pair of regular straight fit jeans

saintkeat
6th January 2009, 12:24
if you think slim fitting jeans are gay then just go get yourself a pair of regular straight fit jeans

whoa.. wear a looser g string...

kevinele7en
7th January 2009, 05:09
hey guys, im thinking of getting this but heres my dilemma
i tried on pair of the thin finn dry stretch in 29, and the waist was pretty tight but i could fit in it, but the problem was that my thighs were super tight, so i think my regular size in thin finn is a 30/34

do you think 29 in grey coated would get too stretched out? or do you think it would be good
should i get 28?

superslim_zac
7th January 2009, 07:32
The size 29 in the grey coated should be fine

kevinele7en
8th January 2009, 17:22
do you know if the waist area stretches out a lot, or the thigh area?

converge18t
18th January 2009, 19:25
Size down 1 from your normal nudie size.

dr.house
21st January 2009, 19:30
I ordered a SJDGC and get a Thin Finn :-o ...but I like it. What do you think?
(just out of the box, I guess it'll stretch out a little)

http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8143/frontdo8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

xNiCeGuYx
21st January 2009, 19:36
Nice fit, but not with these shoes. 8-)

ng_tetet
21st January 2009, 20:25
ordered sjdgc and you got these? i think you're lucky lol
nice fit btw.

dr.house
22nd January 2009, 10:15
Nice fit, but not with these shoes. 8-)

...just grabbed some shoes for the pic :p.

sunpup
23rd January 2009, 20:29
Great fit, dr house. You are lucky--the tf's look better.

dr.house
24th January 2009, 09:28
Thx mate, I'm happy with the Thin Finns. Wear it to shine...;-)

NudieDC
24th January 2009, 14:29
Thx mate, I'm happy with the Thin Finns. Wear it to shine...;-)

yeah :).. glad ur happy :).. cause the fit is awesome :).. wear to shine :).. Post ur pic when u have them shiny? :)..

Goodluck wearing :)..

dr.house
28th January 2009, 09:12
What do you guyz think- perfect length? I'm always concerned about the inseam of my jeans, sorry 8-)

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5521/tf2ax0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

dwie
28th January 2009, 09:33
I think they are alright, though personally I'd prefer more stacks.

dr.house
28th January 2009, 11:43
I think they are alright, though personally I'd prefer more stacks.

Any other suggestions? And by the way- did anyone here washed or cleaned his TFDGC ?

superslim_zac
28th January 2009, 14:42
I did see some worn/washed greys in the Post your jeans before and after wash thread. A few pages back by now.

And I prefer a little more stacking.

tina
28th January 2009, 16:44
more stacking.
more stacking.
more stacking.

dr.house
28th January 2009, 19:35
Other perspective:

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5558/40478357au9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

(and sorry for the cheap quality)

Better?

amack001
29th January 2009, 05:56
Hey Guys

Long time reader, first time poster and all that ...

I have the following (and a problem ... exacerbated by the fact i keep losing weight ... damn exercise!):
TFDGC (30/32) & (32/32)
TFDBC (31/30) & (32/32)
TF Clean Steel (32/30)
TF Organic Ecru (32/32)
TF Black Weft (31/30)
TFDIC (32/30)
TF Dry Stretch (32/32)

Question is: Is there any difference in measurements of a TF Dry Indigo Coated in a 32/30 as compared to a 32/34? Like, obviously it's a longer leg but is that the only difference?

Muchos gracias

A

NudieDC
29th January 2009, 08:10
Eehm, The diff is the length.. but now the legs are also for a bit longer.. so I guess the tigh area is a bit longer.. but I guess it won't mather ;).. cause they will both look the same I guess.. if u not wear em too baggy :P

Nice collection btw, TF addicted? (A)..

I now have 3 TF's, 1 SJ, and 1 GT ;)..

yesterday bought a 29/34 TF DBC :)

offyatree
31st January 2009, 13:46
looks nice, but yeah need more stacking imo for TF cuts. i have SJDBC, btw, dr.house.

dr.house
2nd February 2009, 12:28
It seems that Thin Finns are really made for chucks...what do you guyz think? What kind of shoes do you choose for your finns? Unfortunately all my tighter boots won't fit my grey coated really well...

Mr. Brinkles
2nd February 2009, 16:42
Chucks looks great with TF. I personally wear Goliath with my TF, but i doubt anyone who isn't from Holland have heard of this brand.

dwie
2nd February 2009, 17:07
I am from holland and I never heard of Goliath lol..

Yeah I love chucks under Finns! Even though I wear them more with Nike Hi Dunks lately (I know most of you despise this :P)..

aprilguy
2nd February 2009, 17:23
there is a thread for the shoe thing.

http://mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661&page=83

Mr. Brinkles
2nd February 2009, 17:33
I am from holland and I never heard of Goliath lol..

Yeah I love chucks under Finns! Even though I wear them more with Nike Hi Dunks lately (I know most of you despise this :P)..

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8003/goliathbr2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/goliathbr2.jpg/1/w448.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img230/goliathbr2.jpg/1/)

dr.house
2nd February 2009, 19:14
there is a thread for the shoe thing.

http://mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661&page=83

I know that brother, but I asked explicit for the Thin Finn Dry Grey Coated...and nothing else.

ryle
2nd February 2009, 19:28
It seems that Thin Finns are really made for chucks...what do you guyz think? What kind of shoes do you choose for your finns? Unfortunately all my tighter boots won't fit my grey coated really well...

uhmm any kind of low top sneaker? its just preference on what you think looks good, I'm sure some people don't wear chucks and only wears (insert brand name sneaker here) because they think it looks good with their finns

as for the boots, no clue what kind of boots you own but their are boots that can go well with finns

aprilguy
2nd February 2009, 23:40
I'm not your brother.

TheMod
3rd February 2009, 03:13
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8003/goliathbr2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/goliathbr2.jpg/1/w448.png (http://g.imageshack.us/img230/goliathbr2.jpg/1/)

What shoes are they? Do they have it in black?

dr.house
3rd February 2009, 08:04
Check my signature.

Howie
3rd February 2009, 15:31
Does anyone have pictures of these faded? Might get a pair, but i need to know what they will look like first.

NudieDC
3rd February 2009, 15:56
http://mynudies.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=6119&c=16
All of Yun-Ho's pictures there, about 5, of a TFDGC faded :)

zalius
10th February 2009, 19:46
my pair shud be arriving today... i wear TFDB size 30 sized down 29 for this one... im curious abt how they would fit..

hippopatamus
24th March 2009, 17:22
maybe thursday
my DGC will be at my front door.....
hope it fit good.....

hippopatamus
10th April 2009, 05:55
how its the fit.........never wore them outside the house because im still breaking may TFODEE

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/sally_o666o/P1010004-1.jpg

GROU
10th April 2009, 06:03
Waist looks a bit tight. Can't zip it all the way?

hippopatamus
10th April 2009, 06:14
Waist looks a bit tight. Can't zip it all the way?

a lil bit tight..............yup cant zip it all the way

superslim_zac
10th April 2009, 06:22
maybe one size up

dr.house
11th April 2009, 13:02
...looks tight, but I guess those Finns didn't stretch so far. Maybe they're gonna fit perfect after more wear.

ms111
11th April 2009, 14:58
they fit perfect, in my opionion

ThickFinns
14th April 2009, 15:22
guys,i just got my tfdgc and i feel its way too tight,i dunno whether its me who isnt getting used of skinny fit-jeans(previously with the slim jim) or its really too tight for real.
my true size is 30 but i just downsized for this one.

here come the pic,sorry i took it with my cell's camera

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk274/bosuboi/IMG00196-20090414-1617.jpg

hope for ur comment guys,thx

ryle
18th April 2009, 04:48
kinda tight imo looks like leggings

and @ hippopatamus
you know they tight cause you can't even zipper them up all the way

hippopatamus
18th April 2009, 05:30
@thickfinn
off the shoes..............

@ryle
can button them on the top but cant zip them all the way up......weird

nate
27th April 2009, 07:05
@thickfinn
they look fine give them time an youll love them
sames with ryle dont worry bout it mine have done that before thayll stretch into you

dKwan
28th April 2009, 05:29
ThickFinn
They're way too tight for finns i guess, i suggest 1 size up from those and you're good to go ..

saintkeat
28th April 2009, 17:50
they look fine.. in fact i wish my dgc started out like that.. cos they stretch out loads... give it a month of hard wearing and stretching and you'll get a really nice fit.. trust me

ThickFinns
6th May 2009, 15:59
woaa guys my tfdgc has been stretched so much, i had never regret buying the pairs by one size down..i'll post the pic later..
very nice jeans btw..

davety
8th June 2009, 04:37
my first pair of nudies were a pair of tfdgc, but they don't get much of a workout nowadays. does anybody else find it hard to match up the grey with colours? i think they only really work with tones like black and white, they just look a little retarded when you put em up on anything colourful, especially shoes.

dr.house
8th June 2009, 08:34
@ thickfinns: way too tight for a man imo, even if they stretch out.

@ davety: it's the nature of grey. I've tried also anything...best is a plain white or black tee or longsleeve and black shoes imo.

davety
8th June 2009, 10:44
^ my standard basic uniform is denim with a black raglan (see my photos), but i usually like to colour it up a bit with my shoes. i actually bought my black chucks especially to work with the finns, and that goes together well, but there are few things- if any at all- black chucks won't work with.

dr.house
8th June 2009, 10:49
^^ I think black dress shoes are also nice with Grey coated Finns (depends on the size of your shoes :-D)

davety
8th June 2009, 10:52
^ yeah, i could see that too, but unfortunately all my black dress shoes were all on the chunkier side when i got these, and they don't work if the boots are too big. doc martens are definitely out of the question too ;-)

Snorlax02
8th June 2009, 10:53
^ but there are few things- if any at all- black chucks won't work with.

a suit. =P

davety
8th June 2009, 11:06
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:nq3gwyoep23yHM:http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QatMJHEcU9A/ShteCX-PhUI/AAAAAAAAIuw/SPGrKnjIlbQ/s400/Converse_Slacks.jpg case closed... ;-)

saintkeat
8th June 2009, 11:34
ROFL!!! i don't think they work.. CASE REOPENED.

and yea i bought hi top chucks from abu dhabi to match my greys

davety
8th June 2009, 11:43
^ pffft, looks fine to me, depending on your context- i'm not gonna wear it to my grandma's funeral, but it hardly looks utterly ridiculous- your ROFL is a little overdone, my friend. ;-)

aquadynamic
8th June 2009, 11:49
Ive seen chucks done well with dressed down suits, ie: no tie, unbuttoned jacket, tshirt... but not so much the look above. But yeah it certainly isnt 'rofl'-worthy...

Snorlax02
8th June 2009, 12:34
LOL fair amount of criticism over degree of humour and caps

saintkeat
8th June 2009, 17:29
should i write an apology and extraction for my ROFL then?

christ

Catchforusthefoxes
9th June 2009, 00:59
should i write an apology and extraction for my ROFL then?

christ
That sounds about right.

Snorlax02
9th June 2009, 03:17
now i think thats ROFL worthy.

davety
9th June 2009, 08:03
i don't think you need to apologise for making a dick of yourself ;-)

just kidding kid, you know i love ya ;-)

saintkeat
9th June 2009, 09:09
just made my day calling me kid! =)))))

davety
9th June 2009, 09:17
sorry dude, knee-jerk response- sometimes i automatically tend to think only 12 year-olds use the phrase ROFL, i didn't mean to patronise you ;-)

aditdoanx
26th August 2009, 19:50
My next mission : TFDGC 28/32 I think..

hippopatamus
5th January 2010, 20:16
i lost count of my DGC age......maybe 1 month of full total wear 24 hours
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/sally_o666o/P1010281.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/sally_o666o/PC121412.jpg

Greeneye
5th January 2010, 20:54
Nice shoes;-)

ThinFinn
5th January 2010, 21:55
got one up on ebay if somebody's looking for one in w34/l34

just hit me up with a pm...

hippopatamus
6th January 2010, 05:02
Nice shoes;-)

thx man:p

Zefron
5th February 2010, 17:03
Hi, is there anywhere which I can get the grey coated online? Seems like it's out of production...

davety
6th February 2010, 03:19
^ i think it is out of production. what size do you need? i have one in fair condition in size 30 that never gets worn. PM if you're interested.

maka
10th February 2010, 03:30
I really want a pair of these as well in 34W 32L.

I picked up some Dry Black Coated and they are quite versatile and I think Grey Coated could do the same job

hippopatamus
10th February 2010, 06:30
progress ....lost count of the age...approx wearing 6 month
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/sally_o666o/IMG00109-20100210-1216.jpg
http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii145/sally_o666o/IMG00110-20100210-1217.jpg

rlee
25th April 2010, 19:22
looking to buy a 32x32 tfdgc, PM if you have one for sale

ken finn
20th June 2010, 17:24
any1 have size 28/29 for this?

nudie_nights
6th June 2012, 14:05
The search is over. My 2 year journey for some new tfdgc in 32/34 has concluded with eBay. No tags but the plastic that holds the book and the cotton from the tag in place.

Time to celebrate.

Greglow99
7th June 2012, 18:20
Congrats nudie_nights
Any fit pic?