PDA

View Full Version : Impressed

batman
15th October 2005, 07:47
I just had the opportunity to try a pair of Thin Finn and I have to say I am very impressed. They look much better in person than in pictures.

Unfortunately, the TF I tried was a size too small so they were too tight. But I loved the fit on the butt. I am getting a bit tired of low rise jeans so the TF is a nice change and I love how the pockets sits lower on the arse.

I think I will get a pair when fos5 gets my size [crossing my fingers] :D

Hedman
15th October 2005, 10:04
I just had the opportunity to try a pair of Thin Finn and I have to say I am very impressed. They look much better in person than in pictures.

Unfortunately, the TF I tried was a size too small so they were too tight. But I loved the fit on the butt. I am getting a bit tired of low rise jeans so the TF is a nice change and I love how the pockets sits lower on the arse.

I think I will get a pair when fos5 gets my size [crossing my fingers] :D

That's what I'm saying! A lot more will like them when they try it on :)

Tob
15th October 2005, 10:47
Hehe well I have to say:

I'll leave them be, they're not meant for me ;)

everyone should wear whatever they like though !

Hedman
16th October 2005, 23:04
Hehe well I have to say:

I'll leave them be, they're not meant for me ;)

everyone should wear whatever they like though !

Yes of course they should :)
Not everyone can wear the same model.

Get Smart
19th October 2005, 07:24
i just bought a pair of Finns in NYC last weekend and these rock. look waaaay better in real life than in pics. i like the slim jim uppers as there is room for twigs and berries with that slim leg. i dont think it's tapered either....more like very narrow and straight from knee to ankle. these fit awesome!!

radishtrouble
19th October 2005, 09:32
i just bought a pair of Finns in NYC last weekend and these rock. look waaaay better in real life than in pics. i like the slim jim uppers as there is room for twigs and berries with that slim leg. i dont think it's tapered either....more like very narrow and straight from knee to ankle. these fit awesome!!

Sounds awesome. Did you go with indigo or black? Have any pictures?

I'm about to fetch a pair of Thin Finns myself so I'm pretty excited.

Ash
19th October 2005, 09:36
when i was in sydney i went down to the nudie store to check them out...

they looked really good hung up.... although when i tried them on i wasnt impressed...... they just sat a bit funny on me.... i guess thy were too tight around the calve which made it look odd... i think they would look like this on anyone with a more muscular build.. damn, oh well jus guna have to stick with slim jims.......

rotta
19th October 2005, 14:52
i was going to buy them. but i found out that they look very much like cheap mondays tight model. so i'm going for the slim jim instead :D

muchek18
25th October 2005, 13:05
Hooray! i Think the finns look great...and i'm waiting on some tight cheap mondays :D

24th November 2005, 18:09
I just got my Thin FinnĀ“s and i am very impressed, the fit just perfect..i love them! :lol:

sanko
6th April 2006, 20:21
I tried on a pair of dry Thin Finn today. Looked really good. Slim, but not skintight.