PDA

View Full Version : now in the fit guide

mynudies
7th October 2005, 19:33
Thin Finn is now featured in Nudie Jeans fit guide. Really cool!

sarlo
8th October 2005, 11:52
Very nice gives a better look on how the jeans really fit :D

Epilogue
8th October 2005, 14:21
very very ugly ^^ I don't understand who wants to buy slim jeans with a hanging ass? I mean poeple who want this buy a baggy one. This pants look like even slim pants would be too big for a slim guy, that doesn't look very healthy.

e

Tob
8th October 2005, 16:18
looks like someone with a jim shit in his pants.
I dont mind slim models but i cant see how someone likes to have his ass come out this way. The slim jim is way cooler in my opinion !

maybe this is meant for a somewhat baggier wear with tapered bottom or something.

raggare
8th October 2005, 17:52
Where did the Loos Franks go?

Jeansfun
9th October 2005, 00:36
I agree with the other posters concerning the fit of the Thin Finn. Here is my question and maybe you guys can explain it to me. What is the big obsession with everyone including guys, being pencil thin and having no body shape at all. :shock: Every fit model I looked at on the Nudie site had absolutely no butt at all. :( All the jeans are completely flat in the back with that weird pocket fold. So are you guys with a round butt all ashamed that you have a butt, or do all of you really have no butt shape at all? Do you purposely hide it so you can look all starved and thin? Girls (and a few guys who aren't all freaked out about appreciating a good looking guy) like a nice butt on a guy esp. cowboys. Soccer players, rugby players, ice skaters, bikers all have something to fill out a nice pair of pants and it gives them something to sit on. Usually a nice butt is attached to strong legs. Your butt muscles and thighs are actually responsible for bearing and supporting your weight. I can't imagine what it is like to go from your back straight to your legs with no shape difference inbetween. Other than the cut on the cuff and how it falls on your shoe the thing that makes a fit difference in jeans is how it fits on the butt and legs. I don't see any real difference in most of these styles according to how the popular look is worn. Well if anyone would care to comment I'd be interested...that thin, gaunt, starving look isn't pretty on girls and not very attractive on guys either. So everyone eat some mashed potatoes made with butter or roast beef with gravy and put some meat on your bones and a little "junk in the trunk" :D

haole
9th October 2005, 02:57
Well, designers have visions of what people they want their clothing on. Nudie philosophy is rock n roll so I guess they had rock stars in mind when they design their jeans. From what I've noticed, rock stars are usually skinny.

Guys with round butts should probably try Baggy Bjorn. I just bought a pair of BB and the butt is loose, plenty of room for a butt.

Twizzle777
9th October 2005, 03:04
It's not a matter of room.

It's that these fit models wear the jeans so damn low they all look like they have a load in their pants.

I also don't know if nudies are the most posterior flattering jeans around. I'd have to try some more cuts before I decided for sure though.

Thorns
9th October 2005, 03:40
Well, jeansfun, its a matter of perspective. I happen to be real skinny. I come a long line of extremely skinny guys and I'll be the first to tell ya, I have no ass whatsoever. And on real skinny guys, baggy jeans look AWFUL. So, being skinny and seeing models for nudie looking like my shape is a blessing. I'm thoroughly fed up with looking at these huge muscle bound D&G, Versace, Louis Vuitton, Armani... blah blah blah models wearing clothes that would look ridiculous on me. So thank god theres at least one jeans manufacturer who realizes all men don't have time to leave work and go to the gym everyday. Or who simply aren't that big.

Sidenote: The skinniness in my family can be traced back to my grandfather, who, when trying to join the Army during WW2 was forced to stuff change in his pockets until he made the weight requirement. Bastard.

stiewie
9th October 2005, 12:10
Does anyone know when they are for sale in the shops? haven't seen them anywhere.

John
9th October 2005, 12:17
I think the whole 'anti-fit' on the ass is just a fashion thing, they're actually meant to be worn that way, rather than Nudie getting models so skinny that the jeans don't fit them.

In 30 years time, people will look back at 'anti-fit' jeans and wonder what the attraction was, in the same way some people look back at pre-1940s jeans and wonder why the waist is so high on them that it could almost reach your chest!

speaking as a skinny person here - why do people always assume that everyone who is under-weight actually wants to look that way? some people, no matter how hard they try, just don't put weight on.

Tobe
9th October 2005, 12:29
why do people always assume that everyone who is under-weight actually wants to look that way? some people, no matter how hard they try, just don't put weight on.
that's correct!
I'm a good example for it. ^^

Hedman
9th October 2005, 14:02
They fit different on the person in the fit guide than on me.
It doesn't look like I've shit in my pants :P I love this model!

blurr
9th October 2005, 14:30
I agree with the other posters concerning the fit of the Thin Finn. Here is my question and maybe you guys can explain it to me. What is the big obsession with everyone including guys, being pencil thin and having no body shape at all. :shock: Every fit model I looked at on the Nudie site had absolutely no butt at all. :( All the jeans are completely flat in the back with that weird pocket fold. So are you guys with a round butt all ashamed that you have a butt, or do all of you really have no butt shape at all? Do you purposely hide it so you can look all starved and thin? Girls (and a few guys who aren't all freaked out about appreciating a good looking guy) like a nice butt on a guy esp. cowboys. Soccer players, rugby players, ice skaters, bikers all have something to fill out a nice pair of pants and it gives them something to sit on. Usually a nice butt is attached to strong legs. Your butt muscles and thighs are actually responsible for bearing and supporting your weight. I can't imagine what it is like to go from your back straight to your legs with no shape difference inbetween. Other than the cut on the cuff and how it falls on your shoe the thing that makes a fit difference in jeans is how it fits on the butt and legs. I don't see any real difference in most of these styles according to how the popular look is worn. Well if anyone would care to comment I'd be interested...that thin, gaunt, starving look isn't pretty on girls and not very attractive on guys either. So everyone eat some mashed potatoes made with butter or roast beef with gravy and put some meat on your bones and a little "junk in the trunk" :D

Eh I don't have much of a butt, but my thighs are pretty big and muscley due to the amount of cycling I do. Its irrelevant really.

Oh and I'm one of those people who wears his jeans halfway down his arse. It's the way I roll' (http://www.myembers.com/misc/cvphoto01.jpg) live with it. At the end of the day we all enjoy our Nudies and we rock 'em all in different ways. So quit with the beef. Oh and I apologise if I don't have a fat arse just because I don't weigh 15+ stone and eat junk food all the time. Some of us prefer to eat the healthy stuff in life and exercise.

blurr
9th October 2005, 14:37
Oh with reference to your Girls fancing jocks. I think you find nowadays (in the UK) Girls taste in guys have changed, think you find a lot of girls especially indie and *sigh* hardcore (try hards) ones love 'skinny' guys, rather than muscle bound hulking idiots. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check out the Dior website (one of my friends is a model on there for A/W 2005).

Look at how many Girls rave on about that twat Pete Doherty.

Epilogue
9th October 2005, 16:01
Indie and alternative girls love skinny guys like us -applause- :D

e

Thorns
9th October 2005, 17:26
Amen to that Epi!

@stiewie, they're selling thin finns on the fos5 site last i checkd

stiewie
10th October 2005, 00:20
They fit different on the person in the fit guide than on me.
It doesn't look like I've shit in my pants :P I love this model!

Can you show us some pic's please?
Like to see them on someone for real.

Hedman
10th October 2005, 08:57
Can you show us some pic's please?
Like to see them on someone for real.

Sorry stiewie I don't own a pair. I've only tried them on in the stores a few times.

Deshi
10th October 2005, 17:37
I dont think they look awfull at all, i think they are great.

Melbourne Adam
11th October 2005, 06:00
Yeah i love them as well, i got a pair in the dry black about two or three weeks ago now. They are my first pair of nudies and i absolutely adore them. Sometimes i just sit there and look at them in awe.

Hedman
11th October 2005, 16:38
Yeah i love them as well, i got a pair in the dry black about two or three weeks ago now. They are my first pair of nudies and i absolutely adore them. Sometimes i just sit there and look at them in awe.

Maybe you can upload some pics so Stiewie will see them on someone for real then :)

I'll wait to buy Thinn Finn at the moment. I've got to many jeans to wear... :?

stiewie
11th October 2005, 17:36

Maybe you can upload some pics so Stiewie will see them on someone for real then :)

I'll wait to buy Thinn Finn at the moment. I've got to many jeans to wear... :?

How thoughtfull Hedman ! thank you. :D

like to have a pair,but have not seen it here in holland.

Ahlvahroe
12th October 2005, 04:07
on the fit guide the finn has replaced the frank, does that mean that they are getting rid of the Frank? My only nudie is a frank and I would hate to see it go. The only thing that bugged me was that the franks looked huge on the fit guide, the ones I am wearing are much better fitting, even better looking than the Finn in my opinion. Sorry, I think I am ranting now.

Melbourne Adam
12th October 2005, 07:52
Yeah i will take some pictures when i am next at home, that will mean hopefully this weekend.

Hedman
12th October 2005, 10:26
on the fit guide the finn has replaced the frank, does that mean that they are getting rid of the Frank? My only nudie is a frank and I would hate to see it go. The only thing that bugged me was that the franks looked huge on the fit guide, the ones I am wearing are much better fitting, even better looking than the Finn in my opinion. Sorry, I think I am ranting now.

I havn't thought about that. But now I see, the Franks is gone :?
Maybe you shall mail Nudie and ask if you're anxious.

Hedman
18th October 2005, 12:36
I went to Stockholm yesterday to find the Nudiegallery at Solo, but it's gone...
Anyway, I took some pictures of me wearing the thin finn that will be uploaded soon :)

Verb
18th October 2005, 21:03
For anyone still wanting pics of the Thin Finn, someone posted pics on SuperFuture in this thread (http://www.superfuture.com/city/supertalk/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=5533&start=140), they look pretty tight!