PDA

View Full Version : fk sufu

debs
10th December 2007, 06:35
yeah, i said it. really though, is there any other site out there with that many elitist pricks on one board? its disgusting.

and i know its not everyone on the site...but shit. if you're not wearing the sufu uniform in your waywt pics prepare for the useless negative feedback thats going to come your way. thats not what bothers me though, what bothers me is the mindset of some of the ppl that post there. might go into it more...might not. depends on the response this thread gets..

BlueOctoberFan
10th December 2007, 07:38
I'm not a big fan for one reason. Most of the time, if you ask a question, even if no one has a problem and calls you a moron for asking it, they'll just ignore it anyway. I appreciate actually having a chance of getting a question answered.

Gregory
10th December 2007, 08:19
are you just bitter because you catch heat for your loud dunks?
Sufu is full of valuable information, and 90% of the time if I have a question about something related to denim/fashion etc. I can find my answer via the search function. Superfuture got me into denim in the first place, and introduced me to this board itself.

I don't think you can denounce the entire community just because someone didn't like your ugly shoes.

Drewbee
10th December 2007, 08:22
I don't care for it either. So many immature people etc etc. Its stupid. I only go on there if I'm super bored.

lilldavid
10th December 2007, 08:24
are you just bitter because you catch heat for your loud dunks?
Sufu is full of valuable information, and 90% of the time if I have a question about something related to denim/fashion etc. I can find my answer via the search function. Superfuture got me into denim in the first place, and introduced me to this board itself.

I don't think you can denounce the entire community just because someone didn't like your ugly shoes.

ouch!

Gregory
10th December 2007, 08:25
ouch!

I'm not meaning to flame the guy, nor do I want to come across as an asshole, I just don't think he's justified in his hate towards the board. Yeah there are plenty of users on Sufu who will make you feel like shit and knock your $300 SB's, but at the same time alot of heads on there know what they are talking about when it comes to other subjects.

cameland
10th December 2007, 08:37
Superfuture is fine, if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. There are people there with different styles, (yes including people wearing dunks too) and they don't get flamed at all, i think you need to look at your own outfit/style again and re-evaluate you said.

edmond
10th December 2007, 08:38
they banned me without a reason.. or rather by calling kiya a pakistani? which i didnt mean to.. cause i didnt know his ethnicity.. and yeah im sourgraping :evil: ill pay advertisement fees to get people banned there well see about this!:evil::evil::evil:

edmond
10th December 2007, 08:39
and yeah ill calm down again but well see after i paid the advertising fees wahahahhaha

Gregory
10th December 2007, 08:40
edmond dude...I can see how paki could have come across as offensive.
That said, banning anyone from any forum seems childish...but what can you do?
All in all, I think people need to grow a pair and stop whining so much about superfuture. Like Dom said if you can't take the heat...so if you don't like it, leave, it's as simple as that.

edmond
10th December 2007, 08:41
no i can take the heat thats why im bringing the heat to them yeah? hahahahhwhahwhahwhahawa

cameland
10th December 2007, 08:46
lol edmond, in my honest opinion I think they banned you not just out of the whole kiya thing, but everything else leading up to that point. no hate.

lilldavid
10th December 2007, 08:51
These two posts banned you in the first place Edmond and when you were allowed back you kept writing shit like this so thats why you are banned again.

"never mind the gay people here let them be happy and let them be gay and one day another hitler would come up and burn them all alive..."

"hes prolly gay as i thought so at first.. and yeah i can now conclude he's a girly gay.. jesus.
whyd you post a nud epicture of yourself and let the whole of the world see you bare ass? you know if only i could see you face to face right now i would have stuck my m4 barrel straight up your girly ass and do a 3 round burst...
and same goes for you too prongratshcnaphoon"

Gregory
10th December 2007, 08:53
I'd say that justifies being banned.

****ed up man...

edmond
10th December 2007, 09:12
hey lill david those post are my pre banned post thats why i got banned its because of those post but not after that i didnt post anythign about gay again except the pakistani thing take note pakistani not " paki" and btw yeah i got a message from a former mod there that said i got banned because of the kiya thing nothing else... so there

edmond
10th December 2007, 09:14
and yeah dom full of hate...:evil::evil::evil:

ind3p3nd3nt
10th December 2007, 09:23
So basically this thread is an attack on all the members of SuFu?

edmond
10th December 2007, 09:27
well for me not all just some of the people i want to get back on.. for me i guess

DoitsuJin
10th December 2007, 09:29
umm, if you don't like it just don't touch it. i don't see the big problem here, nobody forces you to go to superfuture there...

as for edmond, i think it's great that he's really into denim - he contributes many informational posts. at the same time i understand why people over at superfuture are annoyed at his large collection of denim - a mixture of jealousy and ire of the fact that he doesn't wear any of them in. however, regarding all that, i'd say it's fair to call him a bit immature and that's likely a major reason why he twitches the nerve of sufu members.

ind3p3nd3nt
10th December 2007, 09:32
Because getting back at them shows your maturity?

edmond
10th December 2007, 09:35
yeah so getting back at osama and al qaeda shows the usa's maturity?

boohoo 9-11

edmond
10th December 2007, 09:36
and oh yeah forget it ill just stfu and continue buying all the denim i want and make them jealous lousy whahwhawhahwhahahahahaha:evil::evil::evil::evil:

DoitsuJin
10th December 2007, 09:37

boohoo 9-11

and that's exactly what i meant when i said you were a bit immature, edmond...

JonB27
10th December 2007, 09:38
I find it funny how certain people take things to heart over the internet... I mean come on this criticism is coming from some dude over the internet who odds are that you will never cross paths with..

lilldavid
10th December 2007, 09:46
can someone please lock this thread?

ind3p3nd3nt
10th December 2007, 10:01
Because disliking your outfit is roughly the equivalent of killing thousands of innocent people amirite?

edmond
10th December 2007, 10:17
wtf?!?!?! what outfit? ARE YOU EVEN READING? just lock this mother****ing thread up and that guy ^^^^ bring on the hate!!!

cameland
10th December 2007, 10:24
lulz

Nudzorz
10th December 2007, 10:31

boohoo 9-11

:-D

ind3p3nd3nt
10th December 2007, 10:48
they banned me without a reason.. or rather by calling kiya a pakistani? which i didnt mean to.. cause i didnt know his ethnicity.. and yeah im sourgraping :evil: ill pay advertisement fees to get people banned there well see about this!:evil::evil::evil:

So you got banned for racism, and you're raged about it, and you think that somehow getting banned for racism is a tragedy on the scale of thousands of innocent people dying?

ind3p3nd3nt
10th December 2007, 10:49
And my bad, it was the OP who was whining because his outfits aren't liked on SuFu.

edmond
10th December 2007, 12:21
its cool its cool...:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

ninjapie
10th December 2007, 12:30
I don't wanna be in Edmond's contest anymore. He has hurt my feelings. :cry:

edmond
10th December 2007, 12:39
ill eat you alive ninja pie!!!! ill eat you alive!!!!!!:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

BlueOctoberFan
10th December 2007, 18:18

boohoo 9-11

While I may not be a fan of Bush, this is way, way, way not cool...

beatle
10th December 2007, 18:37
Always think before you post...

ExileOnMainStreet
10th December 2007, 18:41
edmond, you were banned for so many reasons other than the edmond gold thing.

A good question Ive always wanted to ask you is, why do you even care? People take pleasure in tearing you apart over there, your like the kid in the group of friends thats only around so people can pick on. The fact that you constantly gravitate towards sufu when people over have your pic as their avatar, make fun of you constantly, etc.. is sort of shady.

The main reason I dont post here as much as I did when I first joined is because it lacks what superfuture has, this board is so unorganized, people post new topics every day with the same redundant questions: RRDG DaY 3!!! and other shit that can easily be found by searching.

edit: a sort of touching memory i have: cameland gave me my first rep on sufu :) thanks camel!

I also try to spread the mynudies love by repping you guys, i think ive repped cable3 and opeth recently

Gregory
10th December 2007, 19:13
we should institute some kind of rep system on here

Tiro
10th December 2007, 19:29
The main reason I dont post here as much as I did when I first joined is because it lacks what superfuture has, this board is so unorganized, people post new topics every day with the same redundant questions: RRDG DaY 3!!! and other shit that can easily be found by searching.

yeah I have to agree on this, I also find myself spending more and more time on sufu, when you say something about it here tho, you are being negative and grumpy or whatever...

a rep system wouldn't be bad, tho I don't think it would change anything

Nudzorz
10th December 2007, 19:40
I agree.

Plus, I don't think there's enough people here for a rep system.

Bobbejaan
10th December 2007, 20:30
you guys suck..

sufu is ok. if you don't like it just don't go there.

stop bitchin and lock this tread.

Opeth
10th December 2007, 20:43
Both sufu and mynudies are very helpful and informative forums with loads of information. While i still spend most of my time on this forum I value the help and information I have gotten from Sufu also.
Both forums have their positive and negative aspects. Those who can't take it on either forum just dont post/visit it again.

lilldavid
10th December 2007, 22:20
we should institute some kind of rep system on here

The rep system is what I like the least about Sufu and it should not be applied on this forum. I dont want this forum to become a popularity contest too.

pre_lives
10th December 2007, 22:52
is there a reason the registration has been disabled at Sufu?

ExileOnMainStreet
10th December 2007, 23:16
there was a trash riot that broke out last week and banned members kept re-registering under new IP addresses, so for now you can't register
that will probably clear up in a few weeks or so