PDA

View Full Version : Chat Edition: What are you wearing today?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62

Gregory
8th December 2007, 07:14
Here kids, now you can talk all the shit you want.
Free up the other thread for pictures.

(you mods could sticky this if you want, I don't know what you want to do)

Gregory
8th December 2007, 18:27
the outfit looks straight, good.

Just because your pants aren't below your balls, and you don't look like a homeless person, these assholes R hatin'

funny you're the one coming to the rescue, I've seen the shit you post...

(oh and yeah, this is what I started this thread for)

acekieffer
9th December 2007, 03:05
great idea gregory.
bring all the crap in here.
leave the other thread for the good stuff.

tennisINjeans
9th December 2007, 03:59
i dont understand why people have a problem with talking in the what are you wearing to day thread. its going to be hard to go back and fourth between two different threads, i dont like this idea imo

Drewbee
9th December 2007, 04:24
sufu style...

Gregory
9th December 2007, 04:32
not just sufu style, it makes complete sense.
The waywt? thread is supposed to be a thread where people showcase what they wore today..comments and shit should be left to PM (I think people forget about that one) or threads like this. If you have a comment about someone's fit...copy the post, and comment in here, don't flood the other thread with bullshit.

ind3p3nd3nt
9th December 2007, 04:39
I agree; filling the other with text posts makes me hardly even want to check because 9 times out of 10, it has nothing to do with what you're wearing, and now that this thread exists I shall denounce bad outfits/praise good outfits here and not there :D

Gregory
9th December 2007, 06:38
I agree; filling the other with text posts makes me hardly even want to check because 9 times out of 10, it has nothing to do with what you're wearing, and now that this thread exists I shall denounce bad outfits/praise good outfits here and not there :D

uhh were you not flooding the thread earlier yourself?

ind3p3nd3nt
9th December 2007, 06:58
At least my posts were constructive up to the point that I was personally attacked by someone stating that I wear my pants below my balls (rofl)

RxHernandez
9th December 2007, 07:38
i do understand the point of this thread trust me. because there are a lot of people who ramble on i the threads, but isn't that what makes the thread a thread.
ya know
i understand gregory
but still as much as i hate the stupid convos that go on in between pics, it still makes it what it is.
But i do get your point here

Gregory
9th December 2007, 08:02
I think there is a time and place for ramble and banter....not in photo based threads however.

ind3p3nd3nt
9th December 2007, 08:03
nobody is going to want to look in this thread to see comments on their posts in another thread

Gregory
9th December 2007, 08:04
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4220/dscf1022wg4.jpg

My lucky shirt
SSDS with maybe 3 weeks of wear
socks

I thought you said someone accused you of wearing your pants sagged below your nuts....they sure as hell don't look too sagged to me.

ind3p3nd3nt
9th December 2007, 08:11
they did, and that's why i laughed my ass off when they said that :lol::lol::lol:

Gregory
9th December 2007, 08:12
jesus, I'd hate to hear what they'd have to say about my sag...

ind3p3nd3nt
9th December 2007, 08:15
Just because your pants aren't below your balls, and you don't look like a homeless person, these assholes R hatin'
^^^

acekieffer
9th December 2007, 08:28

hahahha yeah really..same here.

Tiro
9th December 2007, 12:16

hahahha yeah really..same here.

same here

btw, great idea this thread gregory +rep for you :lol:

Tiro
9th December 2007, 21:21
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa107/debscampaign/debshaiya01x.jpg

when i get these jeans tailored, i'll post a full shot.:(

did it ever cross your mind to buy jeans in a cut you actually like?
nice forbes tho

ind3p3nd3nt
9th December 2007, 21:37
Perhaps he does like the cut and they're too long or don't fit right in the waist due to not selling his size. Both reasons to take them to a tailor.

debs
9th December 2007, 21:45
yeah, i just don't like the length. 36 is a lil OD IMO. anyway:

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa107/debscampaign/debshaiya02x-1.jpg

Gregory
10th December 2007, 04:25
hey just wanted to make a point known to all those nay-sayers out there...check out the waywt thread..last page...and notice the lack of constant flooding.

no need to thank me...;)

cameland
10th December 2007, 05:49
Man I hate dunks.

WolfLikeMe
10th December 2007, 05:53
while i would have to agree it would be great to be able to look through the waywt? thread and just see everyone's pictures, i don't think people will end up using this as much as you'd probably like. no one really is going to want to go dig up this thread especially if it hasn't been posted in for a while when they could just hit the reply button and leave their thoughts. if there was some way for the two to be connected somehow so you wouldn't have to leave the pic thread and then go search search for this one to say something it'd probably work out really well, but i doubt that's possible. good idea and i guess we'll just have to wait and see if people end up using it!:mrgreen:

Gregory
10th December 2007, 05:53
me too Dom, me too...

maybe the mods could sticky this thread, or find some way to keep it underneath the other thread at all times...HINT HINT mods.

debs
10th December 2007, 06:22
Man I hate dunks.

why's that?

while we're on the subject (this isn't aimed at you, its just a rant)

i got a ton of negative feedback on sufu specifically because ppl hate dunks. shits stupid to me. its a shoe. that i copped. with my money.

its like if you don't have the sufu uniform (female japanese raw denim from some obscure brand, a blouse straight off of the runway, a coked out look, a jean size of 27 x 36 and taking pics of yourself in homo erotic poses with white hi tops from an obscure french or japanese company you aren't part of the "in" club. i reject that.

i'm into me and what i like. yeah, i post pics in the wdywt threads on various sites but specifically because i think i take dope pics and i like sharing art. i dunno whats worse, those assholes catching feelings because someone isn't conforming to their sufu dress code or me typing this long ass paragraph because i'm annoyed by their elitist mindset.

Spiraltoy
10th December 2007, 06:31

Thank you Gregory.

BlueOctoberFan
10th December 2007, 07:44
I feel a need to agree with Debs, in general. I love it when people like a looser fit; I'm not such a fan of TF type fits...

On the topic of dunks, I generally find them to be overly gaudy, but then I like very basic/plain shoes. In my opinion, the worst look is to have skinny jeans with larger/puffier shoes. Just looks weird.

Gregory
10th December 2007, 08:13
why's that?

while we're on the subject (this isn't aimed at you, its just a rant)

i got a ton of negative feedback on sufu specifically because ppl hate dunks. shits stupid to me. its a shoe. that i copped. with my money.

its like if you don't have the sufu uniform (female japanese raw denim from some obscure brand, a blouse straight off of the runway, a coked out look, a jean size of 27 x 36 and taking pics of yourself in homo erotic poses with white hi tops from an obscure french or japanese company you aren't part of the "in" club. i reject that.

i'm into me and what i like. yeah, i post pics in the wdywt threads on various sites but specifically because i think i take dope pics and i like sharing art. i dunno whats worse, those assholes catching feelings because someone isn't conforming to their sufu dress code or me typing this long ass paragraph because i'm annoyed by their elitist mindset.

ACTUALLY...
the sufu uniform consists 19cm's, Supreme shit and vans...not too often you see people rocking female japanese denims of any kind, so I don't know where you pulled that one from. Dunks get flamed because that shit was cool two years ago in the sufu world (which in no way shape or form am I condoning, I'm just pointing out that you're wrong) I don't personally like dunks because of how they look. The fit looks weird to me, and 9 times out of 10 the colourways are horrendous.

cameland
10th December 2007, 08:31
debs every forum has its own "look", I'm sure if you took what you said (female, french goth ninja wateva) and posted it on hypebeast or ISS, ppl would think its stupid and crap too.

You got the sufu look all wrong anyway. It's really more what gregory said. On the topic of the dunk though, it's had its time, it was cool maybe 3 or so years ago but lately all nike have been doing is releasing a whole heap of junk. The new colourways are awful but for me, its more the people who wear it. It's like most people think that they can make an outfit cool by putting some coloured dunks on and wearing a matching t shirt. Maybe its a melbourne thing but it also seems a lot of "white trash" types wear it here as well and it usually just looks plain awful with wateva else they are wearing. Some people wear them right but most of them wear them wrong, very wrong.

Anyway, thats just my opinion from my viewpoint of the world. Don't get your knickers in a twist. :p

Nudzorz
10th December 2007, 10:53
Anyway, thats just my opinion from my viewpoint of the world. Don't get your knickers in a twist. :p

And if you were wondering, knickers went out of style about 150 years ago. ;-)

ind3p3nd3nt
10th December 2007, 10:53
And if you were wondering, knickers went out of style about 175 years ago. ;-)

So I should probably get rid of my collection then? :( There went all that money

Nudzorz
10th December 2007, 10:55
So I should probably get rid of my collection then? :( There went all that money

yeah, unless they're SUPREMExSUFUxHOMME knickers!

ind3p3nd3nt
10th December 2007, 11:08
aww damn I thought they'd be a good long term investment!

cameland
10th December 2007, 11:16
knickers never go out of style. :-)

egar
10th December 2007, 21:14
knickers never go out of style. :-)

you're right!

ind3p3nd3nt
11th December 2007, 01:37
the other thread seems to have picked up the pace as far as being flooded with picture-free posts :(

debs
11th December 2007, 03:37
debs every forum has its own "look", I'm sure if you took what you said (female, french goth ninja wateva) and posted it on hypebeast or ISS, ppl would think its stupid and crap too.

You got the sufu look all wrong anyway. It's really more what gregory said. On the topic of the dunk though, it's had its time, it was cool maybe 3 or so years ago but lately all nike have been doing is releasing a whole heap of junk. The new colourways are awful but for me, its more the people who wear it. It's like most people think that they can make an outfit cool by putting some coloured dunks on and wearing a matching t shirt. Maybe its a melbourne thing but it also seems a lot of "white trash" types wear it here as well and it usually just looks plain awful with wateva else they are wearing. Some people wear them right but most of them wear them wrong, very wrong.

ACTUALLY...
the sufu uniform consists 19cm's, Supreme shit and vans...not too often you see people rocking female japanese denims of any kind, so I don't know where you pulled that one from. Dunks get flamed because that shit was cool two years ago in the sufu world (which in no way shape or form am I condoning, I'm just pointing out that you're wrong) I don't personally like dunks because of how they look. The fit looks weird to me, and 9 times out of 10 the colourways are horrendous.
i know what the sufu look is, but the way ppl rock it...they look like coked out models. in female denim. or they look dirty...like homeless ppl that had japanese denim donated to them.

but basically i'm on some if i don't like the shit ppl post in wdywt threads, i'm keeping it to myself stuff. i thought more ppl were raised like that. i forgot that i'm on the net where ppl talk shit behind a computer screen but are silent in real life.

anyway, a dope shoe is a dope shoe to me, regardless of what ppl think about it. if i lived my life for somebody else then i wouldn't be me. if i didn't rock shit that i liked and conformed to someone else's tastes then i'd be that person. eff that i'm me.

whatever happened to not posting if you didn't like a person's fit. or just posting your own fit and keeping it moving?

debs
11th December 2007, 03:44
double post...

i noticed that the fk sufu thread got closed today...i was at work all day so i didn't have a chance to post in it, outside of the initial first post. like i said before, i don't "hate" all of sufu...hell, i post on there and had an old account from a few years ago on there. i just hate the elitist mentality that a lot of the ppl that post there tend to have. its disgusting. ppl act like they came out the womb in dior/supreme/visvim.

and getting called a f*ggot for wearing dunks is OD, IMO. its ironic though...considering the outfits ppl rock over there and the derrogatory sexual terms they call ppl wearing more "normal" styles..

Gregory
11th December 2007, 08:21
i know what the sufu look is, but the way ppl rock it...they look like coked out models. in female denim. or they look dirty...like homeless ppl that had japanese denim donated to them.

but basically i'm on some if i don't like the shit ppl post in wdywt threads, i'm keeping it to myself stuff. i thought more ppl were raised like that. i forgot that i'm on the net where ppl talk shit behind a computer screen but are silent in real life.

anyway, a dope shoe is a dope shoe to me, regardless of what ppl think about it. if i lived my life for somebody else then i wouldn't be me. if i didn't rock shit that i liked and conformed to someone else's tastes then i'd be that person. eff that i'm me.

whatever happened to not posting if you didn't like a person's fit. or just posting your own fit and keeping it moving?

haha sorry man but you're still wrong about the sufu fit

debs
11th December 2007, 14:27
i don't want to post examples because that'd go against me talking bad about someone's outfit. i'd rather stick to generalizations rather than shit on someone specifically.

ppl want me to be wrong and i guess if you're into that sort of thing then i would be, but anyone with two working eyes can see what i'm talking about, as far as (stereotypical) sufu fits go.

you're lying if you say that you don't see a bunch of men posting pics of themselves in denim that is 3 sizes too small, turtle necks and other tops fresh off the runway, boots/white high tops from obscure european/japanese labels, a scarf, etc. or maybe a vintage coat from an unknown label, etc.

i *might* post examples from the ppl that left messages which i feel were a lil "crazy" like the guy that called me a f*ggot.

and ANYBODY rocking denime, samurai, flathead, etc. or a shirt from visvim, sneakers from dior homme or lanvin, etc. should not open their mouth about a person rocking dunks in a negative way (by calling them a hypebeast). pot calling the kettle black. and how could you form an opinion about someone based on sneakers anyway? what kind of elitist shit is that? i like what i like just like another person likes what they like. only reason i'm even talking about this is because of the reaction that i got from posting two pics...niggas don't even know me like that..

ind3p3nd3nt
11th December 2007, 18:20
It's just like going to any other place where you don't fit in. You could plainly see that your style doesn't match what they consider acceptable and yet you get your panties in a bunch when some internet personalities don't approve of you (or your outfit).

Instead of taking the criticism like a man and moving on, you made a post on another forum to complain about it.
It seems very childish, and at the end of the day, you're just as bad as they are because you're talking trash about them (and their general look) just like they talked trash about you (and your dunks).

I'm also quite sure that you make generalizations about people based on appearance just like they do, seeing as it's human nature to do so, so complaining that they're forming an opinion about you because of how you look is just wasting space. It happens, and it's going to happen until the end of mankind, regardless of how "right" it is to do so.

It seems like you have a few options:
1) Stop posting there and stop complaining about how much you hate people that do
2) Change your style to fit in and continue posting there
3) Wear what you want and continue posting it there, while growing thicker skin so that you don't feel compelled to whine elsewhere when people don't like your clothes.
4) Continue whining on here even though it doesn't really accomplish your goals.

It's a given that when you're on a forum, you're going to get feedback and replies to things (including images) that you post. Some will be positive, and some will be negative. If you can't handle negative feedback and people disagreeing with you, then I'd suggest not posting there at all.

Gregory
11th December 2007, 20:07
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=2233&page=2324

debs, I still don't see a majority of turtleneck/designer cut/dior high top fits....so I think your generalization is rather inaccurate.

sorry to burst your proverbial bubble.

debs
12th December 2007, 03:18
first off, greg, you're focusing on something other than the point. anyway, i'm not going to point out specific ppl or specific pics. that'd be hypocritical. if a person wants to go through that thread, starting from page one, and see what i mean then they can.

second, to the person above you, thats bullshit. period. there is no justification for the elitist attitude that a lot of the ppl on sufu have. a person should not have to post pics in a sufu uniform for ppl not to call him or her a f*ggot or other derrogatory names. and fk "fitting in." whatever happened to individuality and ppl accepting a person's individuality? how do you think the stuff they like got started in the first place? how do trends start?

ppl who resort to name calling specifically because they don't like what a person posted (as far as their fit) in a waywt thread are childish. because someone wore something you don't like, it ruined your day that much that you have to degrade them? also, what i was doing was basically saying that they are the pot calling the kettle black. and you don't see a lot of backlash ANYWHERE else for a person posting a fit like you do on sufu...and i know. i'm on:

sufu
niketalk
hypebeast
bapetalk
bapetalk2
crookedtongues
mynudies
sole collector
etc.

so...anyway i'm going to agree to disagree with you guys. fk that mentality. i'm not gonna press the issue any more cuz its not going to go anywhere. carry on.

cameland
12th December 2007, 03:41
It's just like going to any other place where you don't fit in. You could plainly see that your style doesn't match what they consider acceptable and yet you get your panties in a bunch when some internet personalities don't approve of you (or your outfit).

Instead of taking the criticism like a man and moving on, you made a post on another forum to complain about it.
It seems very childish, and at the end of the day, you're just as bad as they are because you're talking trash about them (and their general look) just like they talked trash about you (and your dunks).

I'm also quite sure that you make generalizations about people based on appearance just like they do, seeing as it's human nature to do so, so complaining that they're forming an opinion about you because of how you look is just wasting space. It happens, and it's going to happen until the end of mankind, regardless of how "right" it is to do so.

It seems like you have a few options:
1) Stop posting there and stop complaining about how much you hate people that do
2) Change your style to fit in and continue posting there
3) Wear what you want and continue posting it there, while growing thicker skin so that you don't feel compelled to whine elsewhere when people don't like your clothes.
4) Continue whining on here even though it doesn't really accomplish your goals.

It's a given that when you're on a forum, you're going to get feedback and replies to things (including images) that you post. Some will be positive, and some will be negative. If you can't handle negative feedback and people disagreeing with you, then I'd suggest not posting there at all.

I agree completely, and from what I'm seeing debs, your outfit is pretty typical for the forums you visit. Aren't you being hypocritical too?

DoitsuJin
12th December 2007, 04:05
you're a hypebeast, but i don't see anybody here pointing it out / ripping you for it...

Nudzorz
12th December 2007, 04:40
you're a hypebeast, but i don't see anybody here pointing it out / ripping you for it...

THANK YOU!

and seriously, stop giving a **** about what people say over the internet..

Hogtown
12th December 2007, 04:42
hah with all the flaming going on here, you'd think this is Niketalk or something

Gold Soaked Afternoon
12th December 2007, 05:13
this is personal style, meaning some people may like how you look others might not. I personally think dunks look alright, but I'm not going to argue with you if you think they don't..i.ts opinion. To each his own.

TiaKo
12th December 2007, 11:17
Debs..are you being naive? Accepting peoples individualities... You know that's not how the world goes round. If a white man walks through the ghetto he will be jelled at aswell, because he just doesn't fit in there. Now he wont go home and paint his face black, nor get an operation to make his dick bigger, but he deffenitely wont go home crying about it because he knows it's just the way it is; he doesn't fit in there. So indeed fcuk it if you don't fit in sufu, but you shouldn't be comming over here to bitch about it.

..and another thing about 'fitting in' which i think you're being naive about, again. Life is about fitting in! Keep your individuality as much as you can, but someone who doesn't adjust to it's environment is a very lonely person. So just stop being so naive and stop posting at sufu if you don't like it.

M!ch
12th December 2007, 21:52
It's been a blue couple of days...

12/12/07
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5608/121207pd3.jpg

Are these your selvage Royals? I like the colour and fading.

BlueOctoberFan
12th December 2007, 23:11
Indeed they are. I think they're coming along rather nicely, and like the subtle, water-like fading on the lap.

ninjapie
13th December 2007, 20:01
Honestly, BlueOctoberFan, I'm not a big fan of your fits, but I don't blame you, you seem like a pretty bulky guy. You're also one of the few who actually keeps posting fits, so kudos to you.

The fit on your jeans is nice, but you could get a few of them hemmed. For example, there's nothing really wrong with the above fit, but those cuffs sort of ruin it, they look silly.

Is this chatty enough?

Tiro
13th December 2007, 20:50
Are these your selvage Royals? I like the colour and fading.

seconded, plus, these are the first royals I've seen with some serious whiskering going on, very nice!
furthermore, ALD's are meant to rock with a cuff, nothing wrong with that

Tiro
13th December 2007, 20:51
I agree completely, and from what I'm seeing debs, your outfit is pretty typical for the forums you visit. Aren't you being hypocritical too?

quoted for truth

BlueOctoberFan
13th December 2007, 20:54
I realize that they probably could be hemmed, but I've just never really gotten around to it. I'm not sure if it's a style preference, or just liking to show the selvage (on the off-chance that I might run into someone else who likes denim). The cuffs are rather large on the ALDs, but then, when I bought them the 35 length was about $140 cheeper than the 33" on Kitchener, so that made my decision...

As to my fits/size, I think it would look odd to have someone of my stature wearing skinny jeans. The Samurais that I've been wearing more as of late actually fit looser in the last couple of weeks, as I've been severely ill and lost 15lbs. Perhaps I can go to something a little smaller in the leg opening, but I've really got no room to spare in the theighs. I do have the Royal Darktone which I think will get more love before too long, with this weight-loss. I bought them in my normal size before JP posted anything about the sizing, so they were really tight...

ninjapie
13th December 2007, 21:28
I'm not inclining you should wear skinny jeans, because I'm aware that you are quite a lot bigger that most of the skinny chaps - like me - here. Hemming would be a great, you could leave a bit of length so you could cuff 'em once! Perhaps try some different shoes, too.

Anyways, I think you're mainly here because of denim related interests right? If so, don't mind any of my fashunz ranting.

BlueOctoberFan
13th December 2007, 21:38
Well, I agree that they could be hemmed. Perhaps the next time I'm in NYC for any amount of time I can find a place to do it with the chain-stitch. As to fashion, I'm very slowly developing an interest. It started with the jeans (which, yes, is the primary reason for my being here), and is slowly extending to shoes, perhaps some shirts. I'm still not a big fan of much of what I see on here so far as footwear is concerned, but then my tastes in it have always been fairly plain/traditional.

DoitsuJin
13th December 2007, 22:36
i think it's just fine BOF. denim IS fashion, but i'm so obsessed with raw denim that i like to ignore the fashion part of it. ;) i like the quote "to eachi his own" and i like it that you have your own interest with ALD, considering not many mynudies users actively break in any ALD jeans. it's refreshing to see somebody rocking relaxing fits (you, Tiro) other than the majority of fitted / slimfits people rock.

Gregory
14th December 2007, 08:07
Anyone interested in buying these shoes?
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t281/Primedendo/IMG_2524.jpg

post in the marketplace if you're trying to sell shit, that's not what waywt is for.

ind3p3nd3nt
14th December 2007, 09:25
post in the marketplace if you're trying to sell shit, that's not what waywt is for.

While i'm generally not the kind to jump on someone's ass for posting in the wrong thread, I must quote this for it's truthiness.

Marketplace is that way --->

You'll get more hits there anyways.

Gregory
17th December 2007, 04:47
Today:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/holidayfromreal21/1-1.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/holidayfromreal21/2-2.jpg

you Do know what those bandannas really mean don't you?

http://alt.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html

get educated son...

Gold Soaked Afternoon
17th December 2007, 05:18
nope, and don't really care.

RxHernandez
17th December 2007, 05:46
haha true

lilldavid
17th December 2007, 10:32
didnt realize there was a chat edition here too...

What we wore to the shop opening party on thursday:

http://www.stureplan.se/articles/6253/images/article_image_6cebf842ed5447a8.jpg
She:
Stuk Partisan
Palmtree jacket
AA top
Thrift orange tab
Moon-boots (not shown)

Me:
Weekday scarf-hood
Thrift leather jacket
Weekday T
Julian Red D2
Nike AM 1 (not shown)

some other people that were there: http://www.stureplan.se/frame.php?main=/articles/6253/

TiaKo
17th December 2007, 11:53
david, you've got one of the best styles out here imo! Dope scarf btw..i'm looking for a scarf-hoody aswell but haven't found any yet.

Tiro
17th December 2007, 12:07
Today:
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/holidayfromreal21/1-1.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/holidayfromreal21/2-2.jpg

you Do know what those bandannas really mean don't you?

http://alt.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.html (http://alt.xmission.com/%7Etrevin/hanky.html)

get educated son...

nobody knows till they get their ass shot ;-)

TiaKo
17th December 2007, 12:17
nobody knows till they get their ass shot ;-)

After that..some people still don't know ;-)

Gregory
17th December 2007, 18:02
nope, and don't really care.

well you probably should care, unless you're content with walking around giving off the wrong signal.
Mind your balloon not my friend.

Gold Soaked Afternoon
17th December 2007, 19:25
well I guess I'll just have to put up with people thinking I'm a tit torturer, or maybe that I'm into drag queens. Might even be amusing.

Drewbee
17th December 2007, 22:01
well I guess I'll just have to put up with people thinking I'm a tit torturer, or maybe that I'm into drag queens. Might even be amusing.

i wouldnt worry about it man...**** I had no idea either...

loste
18th December 2007, 03:24
Nice to see you getting some wear into your DJ's loste...how many months are you on now? Any washes soon?

Ohh yea, did you soak them before wearing?

i worn them since i got them in october. And i did not soak them.
i love theese jeans, best cut i have.

Gregory
18th December 2007, 04:25
i wouldnt worry about it man...**** I had no idea either...

the whole bandanna thing is ****ing lame anyways.
aside from the fact that it's a known homo-culture trend...it makes you look like a wannabe gang-banger.

Gold Soaked Afternoon
18th December 2007, 05:04
I wear them because I'm on a ski race team, and they keep your face warm, and when I'm not skiing, they double as a way to keep my neck warm. Its practical, and I happen to like how it looks.

Gregory
18th December 2007, 05:09
I wear them because I'm on a ski race team, and they keep your face warm, and when I'm not skiing, they double as a way to keep my neck warm. Its practical, and I happen to like how it looks.

do you wear them hanging out of your pockets?
Oh and if you're looking for a good way to keep your neck warm, it's called a scarf.

Drewbee
18th December 2007, 06:00
Lame to you but obviously not for him. If he likes it then great...

Gold Soaked Afternoon
18th December 2007, 07:07
do you wear them hanging out of your pockets?
Oh and if you're looking for a good way to keep your neck warm, it's called a scarf.

out of the pocket was an extra, that I didn't actually wear out. And a scarf, oh great idea...see other pictures I posted on wayw...can't wear a scarf everyday.

loste
18th December 2007, 11:11
only thing that matters is that you like it

Jakob
18th December 2007, 16:28
Haha this is funny, but the link aren't working Gregory... What does the black with white patterns mean specicly? The right pocket means receiver and left giver as far as i recall...

ninjapie
18th December 2007, 16:33
It looks kinda gay to me, honestly speaking.

I also don't like the huge-ass scarf bandanas, which were semi-hip this year. Those are even worse.

http://www.pendorwright.com/faqs/hankies.html

Gregory
18th December 2007, 18:00
It looks kinda gay to me, honestly speaking.

I also don't like the huge-ass scarf bandanas, which were semi-hip this year. Those are even worse.

http://www.pendorwright.com/faqs/hankies.html

I like those big scarves, I think when worn with the right outfit they can look good.

Hankies....not so much.

xX Vicious
26th December 2007, 22:14
http://i16.tinypic.com/82446z6.jpg
http://i5.tinypic.com/6ps4i92.jpg

-(no vis) Hoody.
-AAA
-Imperial
-Beater taps.

chat chat chat on a pale white boi YESSIR

Tiro
26th December 2007, 23:16
are those kings or dukes? either way, that's an awesom fit right thurrr ;-)

glad you like the fit of the dj-501xx loste, I'm happy someone got them and didn't get anything else then they expected, they look good on you mate...

about the bandana's, do as you like, I think it's lame, like gregory said, looks wannabe gangster and that shit ain't funny...

xX Vicious
26th December 2007, 23:35
haha they're dukes. Kings would be crazy big on me...I'm only 5'7'' 135 pounds <_<

tennisINjeans
26th December 2007, 23:36
haha they're dukes. Kings would be crazy big on me...I'm only 5'7'' 135 pounds <_<

what size do you ware?

Tiro
26th December 2007, 23:57

guess the leg opening shoulda gave it away, but they look almost the same as kings on you, eitherway tho, awesome fit man

xX Vicious
27th December 2007, 07:12
haha thanks dude. They're a size 30

johncubus
27th December 2007, 11:25
xX Vicious, how did your SJDB turn out? Good fit on those dukes. Are those indigo or black. I can't tell from my laptop.

Gregory
1st January 2008, 05:23
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d168/acekieffer/ace12-30.jpg

finns look dope, whats' in your back left pocket/on your belt loop?

Gregory
1st January 2008, 19:36
haha yeah I'm trying to find a new avatar that I like...new year, time for some changes haha

Jakob
3rd January 2008, 01:36
Nice outfits as always, Gregory and acekieffer.. Also one of Conifurios' best outfits I think, keep it up

Souper
5th January 2008, 01:33
Closed
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/kieptomania/1DSC03784.jpg
Open
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/kieptomania/DSC03795.jpg
Textures:
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o163/kieptomania/DSC03790.jpg

Waxed cotton + (natural) indigo

Scent: Helmut Lang eau de cologne

Short waxed cotton pea coat
Indigo dyed knit hoodie
Made to measure shirt
Aizome natural indigo hank dyed denim
Fingerless convertable knit mittens
Lace up plain toe boots.

lilldavid
10th January 2008, 16:35
forgot about the chat ed.

http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08011001.jpghttp://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08011002.jpg

Milkcrate
Palmtree
Stuk Partisan
thrift
Whyred
Staple
Acne
Nike

KidA
10th January 2008, 16:48
those are some nice shades of purple. i like vest/cardigan (can't tell). what kind of glasses are those? they are sick.

♥PRiMED
10th January 2008, 16:50
Chat ed?
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2030/2181236252_5face56384.jpg

BlueOctoberFan
10th January 2008, 17:04
As an outfit? Great. As an image? Kind of depressing for some reason...

♥PRiMED
10th January 2008, 18:12
As an outfit? Great. As an image? Kind of depressing for some reason...

Thanks both ways :lol:

DisforDenim
10th January 2008, 18:14
Primed.

i love your fit man. what are those shoes? i know someone asked before me. but im diggin them!

Tiro
10th January 2008, 18:27
I'm the one that asked already actually, so: MMJ logans ;-)

DisforDenim
10th January 2008, 18:34
cool cool. thanks

ice13water
10th January 2008, 21:38
http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/4708/dsc00097ax1.jpg

mishka tee
aged organic slim jim
nike air max 1

♥PRiMED
10th January 2008, 22:12
cool cool. thanks

Yep MMJ x Visvim Logan, try find some, there really cheap and easy to find.

Tiro
10th January 2008, 22:33
Yep MMJ x Visvim Logan, try find some, there really cheap and easy to find.

I could've sworn I detected a hint of sarcasm in that statement :mrgreen:

ice13water
10th January 2008, 23:21
no visims are cheap and easy to find

deffinate sarcasm

♥PRiMED
11th January 2008, 00:32
lol, yea sorry about that, i can be a bit of an ass time to time.

Souper
13th January 2008, 09:38
that's a great fit on the last page, primed. +1 on the awesome shoes.

I showed up to my college orientation after taking a year off from school wearing pretty much that same outfit of mine(different white shirt though) on the last page and my louis vuitton taiga bag and I felt straight up overdressed despite wearing boots jeans and a hoodie. It was pretty insane being next to just out of high school kids again. ;\

BlueOctoberFan
13th January 2008, 15:51
They look so freaking small and young when you go back, don't they?

DoitsuJin
15th January 2008, 08:41
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/sherochan/PBJ/IMG_0123.jpg

g0to
15th January 2008, 09:02
what jeans are those

DoitsuJin
15th January 2008, 09:12
pbjxx004

offyatree
15th January 2008, 20:32
i think they are vans half cabs, cable.

corter
15th January 2008, 20:34
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2363/2195750068_bc707cd3c8.jpg

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2239/2195750150_f3195f10ee.jpg

H&M sized up one, Sams, Vans.

First fit here: I can't find the other (non-chat) version?!

Gregory
15th January 2008, 20:36
http://mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=757

here you go Corter

BlueOctoberFan
15th January 2008, 21:18
bustin out yer boots?
I hate that I cant get these jeans man...no 30x35!? thats retarded.
well at least we can see how they'll fade from your wear.

I'm surprised that there's basically no pics of these worn in. There are the prescott photos from the store, and someone posted some with relatively minimal wear. No one seems to be wearing these in, so I guess I'll have to lead the way.

DoitsuJin
15th January 2008, 21:44
How tall are you bro? I was looking into some 004's but wasnt too sure about how big the flare is. Did you have to get them hemmed, or did the soaking/shrinking do it for you?

officially measured, i'm 5'7.7" (lol)

in most jeans, if i want them to not drag, i get a 30 length. i got these from the store in Japan in the one-wash model, and they were hemmed down to a 30.5

RxHernandez
15th January 2008, 22:43
officially measured, i'm 5'7.7" (lol)

in most jeans, if i want them to not drag, i get a 30 length. i got these from the store in Japan in the one-wash model, and they were hemmed down to a 30.5

i'm with you...
i usually have to cuff and/or get my jeans hemmed

Tiro
16th January 2008, 01:32
H&M sized up one, Sams, Vans.

First fit here: I can't find the other (non-chat) version?!

awesome fit on the sams corter, 5000bk?

corter
16th January 2008, 01:52
awesome fit on the sams corter, 5000bk?

yessir, thank you

lilldavid
16th January 2008, 09:44
Smelly armpits? but I just had a shower!

http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08011601.jpghttp://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08011602.jpg
Thrift
Whyred
Velour
Acne
Vans

and also: AA undies

SoulRebel
16th January 2008, 12:25
those acne jeans are great!!

pre_lives
16th January 2008, 20:35
cross posted from WAYW thread. also, really like that hoodie gregory, fits you great.

I thought I'd include close ups of the shirt and belt. Sorry if it's a little much.
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff261/alwaysthesame/wayw011608.jpg
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff261/alwaysthesame/shirtcloseup-1.jpghttp://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff261/alwaysthesame/belt-1.jpg
Nike
Belt
Oni
Emerica

Gregory
16th January 2008, 20:36
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1083/10832430481b25b4894e9a2272d4e086237d3d6.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=1083243&showlnk=0)
crozzover

edit: thanks pre-lives, most of the time when I see people wearing it it's skin tight (only came in one size when I ordered)

analog
16th January 2008, 20:58
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/analogusss/xmas003.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/analogusss/xmas002-1.jpg

vintage
nudie
nike
crisscrosseddd

Gregory
16th January 2008, 20:59
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1083/1083368540cd58cb856619960080cb84b5612d1.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=1083368&showlnk=0)
Marty Mcfly?

analog
16th January 2008, 21:03
LuLz!

sarlo
16th January 2008, 21:24
http://i15.tinypic.com/6x601kw.jpg

DoitsuJin
16th January 2008, 22:18
Wow you had them hemmed to a 30 and even then they look flared!

Thats...intimidating...haha...well at least now I know of a pair of flared dry's that will fit my brother well.

yea cable, to be honest i thought the flare would be reduced with such a large amount of hemming... but to no avail

i'm regretting this purchase just a bit, cause the last time i was actually really into bootcuts was highschool... my main reason for buying this is that i was coming off a slim straight model (my slim jims) and i wanted something different, as i enjoy testing the waters in various fits. also, most of the wearers of japanese denim from the jean forums (mynudies, sufu) typically stray away from the boot cut so i wanted to give it a chance. but yea, i will be breaking these in daily hopefully after 1-2 months, i'll see where my slim jim is at that point.

analog
17th January 2008, 06:46
..or I guess I have found some time before very sleep quickly:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/Gsko/DSCN3629.jpg

nevermind the sweater, I have posted that one before I care more for the jeans and shoes.

J&J sweater
J&J boxer
Diesel tee
Nudie Masa
Nike Delta Force

ps: I still like your white ones better analog;)

thanks man, i got them at a thrift store for 5 bucks DS, those are pretty nice too^
i got another pair of d forces ill prolly wear tomorrow

analog
17th January 2008, 19:28
http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/analogusss/xmas003-1.jpg

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff211/analogusss/xmas001-1.jpg

crisscroseed

pre_lives
17th January 2008, 20:49
Xpost

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff261/alwaysthesame/wayw011708.jpg
D.I.E.
Samurai
Emerica

RxHernandez
17th January 2008, 23:12
http://www.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1083/1083368540cd58cb856619960080cb84b5612d1.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=1083368&showlnk=0)
Marty Mcfly?

mcflyyyyy
mccflyyyy

DoitsuJin
17th January 2008, 23:35
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/sherochan/SJDB/IMG_0123-1.jpg

RxHernandez
17th January 2008, 23:39
black on black...
very nice i like the simple outfit.

lilldavid
19th January 2008, 19:02
dinner with friends then maybe going out?
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080119david.jpghttp://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080119evelina.jpg
me:
stuk
acne
undercover
warehouse
converse

she:
henrik vibskov
thrift
acne
adidas

ninjapie
23rd January 2008, 15:45
Does the calculator say 1337? :B

*Tee-hee-hee*

Gregory
24th January 2008, 01:05
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1126/11269120dbbed2ec9f042a3b6375c6fe6fdec03.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=1126912&showlnk=0)
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1127/11271145f64ca2338d9e79639a742e230afae2f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=1127114&showlnk=0)

cameland
24th January 2008, 11:59
omg its nice, proxyyyyyyyy.

lilldavid
25th January 2008, 09:49
Does the calculator say 1337? :B

*Tee-hee-hee*

I dont understand this?

God morgon!
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08012502.jpg
Thrift
Stuk
Thrift
palmtree
Acne
Vans

lilldavid
27th January 2008, 03:15
Yet another post in the well used chat thread:

Last night was the shit!

http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080125nightdavid02.jpghttp://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080125nightevelina02.jpg
M & Me & Evelina & S & V :)

Me:
Mishka
Nakkna
Warehouse
Nike

Evelina:
Nike
Acne
Nike
Nooka (watch)

Entertainers for the night:
DJ ASSAULT & DJ FUNK!
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080125djassaultdjfunk.jpg

edmond
27th January 2008, 05:28
just a laid back sunday morning just got to my gf's house from church...

i know the shirt but who cares hahaha

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2182/2221535541_2cc245838c_b.jpg

uniqlo geisha shirt
sam jin+zero
lonewlf loggers

sub
sam belt
rm long wallet
rm keychain
rm pouch
fh bracelet
buddha bracelet
catseye bracelet

BeauIXI
27th January 2008, 07:21
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/BeauIXI/Picture5.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/BeauIXI/Picture4-1.png

B.Wuth cap,
Thrift scarf,
Thrift jacket,
Government t-shirt,
Nudie, d'uh,
Etnies + shoes.

Still love that vilhelm, Cabl3.

Legoland
27th January 2008, 08:31
Entertainers for the night:
DJ ASSAULT & DJ FUNK!
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080125djassaultdjfunk.jpg

oh man! that's so cool. I love DJ Assault. can't wait till he get's back to copenhagen. nothing beats hot looking girls dancing to nut in your eye.

lilldavid
31st January 2008, 00:12
oh man! that's so cool. I love DJ Assault. can't wait till he get's back to copenhagen. nothing beats hot looking girls dancing to nut in your eye.

It was cool but it "spårade ur" after a while mostly cause DJ Funk was drunk out of his mind

Do we even use this thread really?

Anyway:

waywt reruns:
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080130.jpghttp://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080130evelina.jpg

Me:
Vibskov
Thrift
Mishka
Just another rich kid
Warehouse
Converse

She:
Adidas
Monki
HM
Nike
Nooka

DoitsuJin
31st January 2008, 06:48
i think the stacking looks very messy. maybe cuffing would help the jeans fall better? still, i don't think the DJ cut is meant to be worn too stacked - but i'd def. go with some cuffing

Opeth
31st January 2008, 07:24
^^

Agreed, they do look better cuffed

Drewbee
31st January 2008, 08:04
the DJs look great cable...are you wearing ur PBJ's at all? I think so are going to be my first japanese pair. the xx-007

lilldavid
31st January 2008, 09:29
So hard to follow up after lildavid...how can i even wrap my mind around that?
lol - great stuff as always lildavid

Ohh yea, see in the first pics I have no cuffs and in the second I do, this is because I noticed the stacking sometimes looks a bit akward on these so the cuffs kinda changes it up a bit.

The ever-menacing question:

Cuffs or no cuffs?

Thanks man...

I think Afternoon looks better so yeah, cuffed.

didnt know you had a pair of 811's, nice!

lilldavid
31st January 2008, 09:37
I would however recommend the Eternal 811....AMAZING.

http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/lightning02.jpg

Naoto the Zombie
31st January 2008, 09:41
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/lightning02.jpg

Delicious, aren't they? :-D:-D:-D

lilldavid
31st January 2008, 10:14
f*ck yeah! Can't hardly wait til the contest is over so I can start to wear them properly.

Everyday waywt calls for reruns. hope you dont mind...

Working today then Im off to a Stockholm fashion week party at the Kuyichi agency:
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08013102.jpghttp://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08013101.jpg
Thrift
Whyred
Whyred
Undercover
Kuyichi
Vans

reGuar
31st January 2008, 13:06
It was cool but it "spårade ur" after a while mostly cause DJ Funk was drunk out of his mind

Do we even use this thread really?

Anyway:

waywt reruns:
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080130.jpg[/http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080130evelina.jpg

Me:
Vibskov
Thrift
Mishka
Just another rich kid
Warehouse
Converse

She:
Adidas
Monki
HM
Nike
Nooka

Your girl got a very awesome style :O! And uniq.
You to, but it's not many girls that got such a style!

Opeth
31st January 2008, 16:54
Eternals look amazing. Perhaps one should start wearing 2 pairs on top of each other i winter to get faster results :D

Drewbee
31st January 2008, 22:31
Yea Im actually rotating between my DJ's and PBJ's; its wierd...in spite of the fact that im rotating Im seeing them progress faster than I thought they would (especially the pbjs).

Well if you do get them, you wont be dissapointed...amazing.
I would however recommend the Eternal 811....AMAZING.
But yea your call, and both will yield amazing results in the end....not to mention that the 007's just have a certain uniqueness to them.

yeah the 007's really caught my attention on sufu. Does the super slubbiness lol look weird at all though?

loste
1st February 2008, 07:53
The ever-menacing question:

Cuffs or no cuffs?

I think it looks great either way.

I usually cuff my DJ`s when i am indoors because they are so long and i get them under my feet all the time. With shoes (not all stars) i never cuff my DJ.

You have a great fit on thoose cabel, looking sharp as usual.

Drewbee
1st February 2008, 08:33
Thats funny, as long as its women doing the touching haha :). Thanks for the info.

spacemanvt
1st February 2008, 08:57
f*ck yeah! Can't hardly wait til the contest is over so I can start to wear them properly.

Everyday waywt calls for reruns. hope you dont mind...

Working today then Im off to a Stockholm fashion week party at the Kuyichi agency:
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08013102.jpghttp://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/08013101.jpg
Thrift
Whyred
Whyred
Undercover
Kuyichi
Vans

dude i have those exact same vans!
are those blue black flannel?

mine have a diff pattern, def more blue and black than yours... ill post some pics tomorrow.

lilldavid
1st February 2008, 09:22
dude i have those exact same vans!
are those blue black flannel?

mine have a diff pattern, def more blue and black than yours... ill post some pics tomorrow.

there isnt any blue in mine though...

spacemanvt
1st February 2008, 16:47
there isnt any blue in mine though...

oh. u must have the grey/black ones then. mine are blue black and grey.

edmond
4th February 2008, 17:25
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2151/2242196262_02102f8753_b.jpg

topman tee
evisu no2 2000
lonewolf loggers

edmond
4th February 2008, 17:28
hey cable **** it im not really good with cameras!!! hahahha i hate it!
no much wear on these yet.. but im breaking in these right concentrating on these..im retiring my 710's.. im not sure about the fading on these but theyre pretty hard to fade ( my experience) i need to wear them harder...

BlueOctoberFan
5th February 2008, 18:09
Since it seems that there's a lot of x-posting to this thread, I suppose I'll do the same...

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7922/020508ug7.jpg

12 year old henley
ALD
Champion

edmond
5th February 2008, 18:22
hey nice fit today BOF you look buffed! nice fit! ;-)

BlueOctoberFan
6th February 2008, 16:41
I'm not generally a big fan of plaid, but that all really goes together well. I like.

Gregory
6th February 2008, 21:27
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1216/1216846f1e84de2fecfb027e8870ad3933f30c9.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=1216846&showlnk=0)

trying to incorporate these desert boots into my wardrobe...
wasn't sure at first how they'd look with skinny denim, but turns out I ****ing love them...feedback?

edmond
6th February 2008, 21:46
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2257/2247200066_bb284fc76d.jpg?v=0

at the LV chinese new year event..

shirt
evis
lw

M!ch
6th February 2008, 21:55
Greg... altough i'm not into skinny denim myself i really like your style in general, and again this is a great look, never expected desert boots to look so good with skinny jeans too.

Ed, love the Evisu's, better let someone without caffeine hands make the pictures all the time ;-)

edmond
6th February 2008, 21:57
thanks mich! man im so envying you guys for having the usa sams.. mine hasnt been shipped out yet oh man..

M!ch
6th February 2008, 21:59
thanks mich! man im so envying you guys for having the usa sams.. mine hasnt been shipped out yet oh man..

Oh man, i don't own them... yet.... they're way too tempting!

edmond
6th February 2008, 22:06
actually i said that on purpose pull the plug on them now mate.. just pull stop thinking.. just get them mate get them now! email G.man

M!ch
6th February 2008, 22:08
actually i said that on purpose pull the plug on them now mate.. just pull stop thinking.. just get them mate get them now! email G.man
LOL, i just shouldn't visit myNudies and Sufu this often... way less tempting!

edmond
6th February 2008, 22:13
come on now mich these are really nice ( even if i dont have mine yet haha). just get one..

snozepp147
7th February 2008, 22:13
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/snozepp147/waywt001.jpg
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/snozepp147/waywt002.jpg

Flux Tee
10 day old TFDS
Vans

Drewbee
7th February 2008, 22:44
Finns look great man. Not sure about the color of the vans though. I think something just black or white would look a bit better IMO. All in all good style and fit bro.

snozepp147
7th February 2008, 23:01
Finns look great man. Not sure about the color of the vans though. I think something just black or white would look a bit better IMO. All in all good style and fit bro.

thanks, yeah i have some black/grey checkered ones but i just threw these on today because they were new. :lol: didn't really think too hard about the whole matching thing.

Drewbee
7th February 2008, 23:15
Yea no worries, i do the same thing.

WoolyRHCP
7th February 2008, 23:54
http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/1216/1216846f1e84de2fecfb027e8870ad3933f30c9.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=1216846&showlnk=0)

trying to incorporate these desert boots into my wardrobe...
wasn't sure at first how they'd look with skinny denim, but turns out I ****ing love them...feedback?

Boots look great under the slim model jean, also i like the overall look you got. Text tatoo looks good also, i like it like that on you biceps.

Gregory
8th February 2008, 03:48
Boots look great under the slim model jean, also i like the overall look you got. Text tatoo looks good also, i like it like that on you biceps.

thanks...

PS. Get off my jock

PSS. (or is it PPS?...anyways, I'm kidding about the jock comment, thanks for the rep...err..nice comments)

ind3p3nd3nt
8th February 2008, 06:21
thanks...

PS. Get off my jock

PSS. (or is it PPS?...anyways, I'm kidding about the jock comment, thanks for the rep...err..nice comments)

it's P.P.S. (post-post-script) :P

taffetapunk
10th February 2008, 09:40
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/joshalicious/waywt/020508a.jpg

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c279/joshalicious/waywt/020508b.jpg

(boots as per requested by superslim_zac)

those boots are awesome!!!!
what are they?

BlueOctoberFan
10th February 2008, 18:02
gratuitous x-post!

Here's yesterday after the g/f made the "no denim tuxedo" request...

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8681/0209082tp2.jpg

hoodie
long-sleeve
Samurai
Champion

And today...

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/5262/021008nk1.jpg

Levi's
Misc. henley
ALD fresh back from the tailor (smaller cuff...)
Rocket Dog

loste
10th February 2008, 18:55
great fit on the Sammies BoF.
wich model?

ninjapie
10th February 2008, 19:05
thanks...

PS. Get off my jock

I think something beautiful might be blooming here. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6783/canom2.gif

BlueOctoberFan
11th February 2008, 03:34
great fit on the Sammies BoF.
wich model?

They're the S0110XJ. Purchased from BiG since I wanted a looser fit Samurai and didn't want to have to worry about sizing/arcs/tabs/etc.

BeauIXI
11th February 2008, 10:09
I think something beautiful might be blooming here. http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6783/canom2.gif

Haha, "Oh Mistah. Gregory, Mistah Gregory, I just love your bicep tattoo!" "Get offa' my jock!" "Oh Mistah Gregory, you don't have to play tough with meee.." "Ok, ok, thanks for the rep. Lemme' buy you a coffee."

Caayute!

snozepp147
12th February 2008, 20:14
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/snozepp147/waywt011.jpg

The Rentals
TFDS
Vans

lilldavid
15th February 2008, 10:52
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080215evelina.jpghttp://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080215david.jpg
She:
Christiania scarf
Stuk scarf
Thailand t-shirt
Unlabeled tank
Duffer denim
Adidas

Me:
Wood Wood shirt
Undercover longsleeve
Warehouse denim
Vans

loste
15th February 2008, 14:45
Lilldavid.
Is your girlfrien a denim freak like us on the forum?

lilldavid
15th February 2008, 16:41
not as freaky as I am, but she does have a few nice jeans: a pair of LVC 1890, an old 101B selvage replica, a nice Lee jelt denim bib-overall (that she made into shorts), a couple of orange tab 505's (she likes to go thrifting)

edit forgot her customized 1966 606

Jakob
15th February 2008, 19:31
Why you posted different pictures than in the other thread lildavid? seems like alot of work with uploading and so on...

lilldavid
15th February 2008, 19:36
I figured it makes more sense if you'd want to use both threads plus we couldnt choose between these different pictures so why not post all four

snozepp147
15th February 2008, 20:05
i love the oversized denim on her. and yours is nice and clean, casual. very nice.

Ghost
15th February 2008, 21:11
Wow it's like another world over there!

At least LilDavid looks normal this time around haha least different from how he usually dresses.

lilldavid
15th February 2008, 21:16
Over where? L'Europe?

and normal... yeah that's exactly what I try to achieve...

Ghost
15th February 2008, 21:22
Over where? L'Europe?

and normal... yeah that's exactly what I try to achieve...

That's what I mean, you dress anything but!

Not Europe. Not all of Europe dresses like that. Especially with the scarf stuff.

lilldavid
15th February 2008, 21:40
well where do you mean over there?

Ghost
15th February 2008, 21:43
well where do you mean over there?

Stockholm? I haven't been there yet!

sneakers™
16th February 2008, 03:51
fit021508.jpg
http://lifesteez.com/wdywt/fit021508.jpg

Gregory
16th February 2008, 06:33
fit021508.jpg

you still play with all those toys sneaks?

haha jk

sneakers™
16th February 2008, 06:45
Haha, I wish I was.

They're my sons toys.

Gregory
16th February 2008, 06:51
Haha, I wish I was.

They're my sons toys.

you have a son?
how old is he?

sneakers™
16th February 2008, 06:54
He actually just turned 2 on January 7th.

taffetapunk
16th February 2008, 06:59
i bet he is one of the best dressed kids EVER

Ghost
16th February 2008, 07:24

What's the point of this if people are posting pics in here AND talking then? Kinda negates the whole idea and now you have two threads with the same pics AND talking? Isn't that more bandwidth traffic that's unnecessary?

nudieformytummy
16th February 2008, 07:45
What's the point of this if people are posting pics in here AND talking then? Kinda negates the whole idea and now you have two threads with the same pics AND talking? Isn't that more bandwidth traffic that's unnecessary?

That what I was thinking... some people post the same photos on two threads....
and chatting in both threads lol

Gregory
16th February 2008, 17:29
ideally the other thread should just be pics, you should post your fit here if you want to receive comments on it or if you want to make a comment about someone's fit, then you could always quote their post into here and chat away. I don't know about you guys, but I get annoyed when I'm browsing waywt and you have to scan through page upon page of chat until you get a picture...hence the birth of this thread.

edmond
16th February 2008, 18:12
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/carbon888888/_MG_0183.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj129/carbon888888/_MG_0184.jpg

loste
16th February 2008, 20:40

i totally agree. Not necesseary with two threads with same pics, only one with comments......lol.

Why make it more difficult than it has to be. To go to another thread to see if there are any comments and stuff dosent make much sense.
We are nlolot that lazy are we...that we cant scroll through a thread abit...? lol

Gregory
17th February 2008, 06:17
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/7505/img0051yo1wr0.jpg (http://imageshack.us?s=1)http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8536/img0057fr6df6.jpg

AA
Flannel
Levi's {Cap E} Stacked Skinny

nice flannel

sundials
17th February 2008, 06:23
thanks Gregory,
I knew you'd be down.

Gregory
17th February 2008, 06:25
so down I don't even know where up is...
oh and take note haters: THIS IS HOW YOU USE THE CHAT THREAD.

I don't get why so many heads refuse to do so....

acekieffer
17th February 2008, 06:33
the fit on those levis looks decent.

sundials
17th February 2008, 06:42
thanks ace, good to hear that from someone who i consider to have one of the best finn fits.
they were pretty tight at first though. through the thighs especially. took about a week to get the waist and ass comfortable, the thighs still hug when i first put em on in the morning, its been about a month.

Gregory
17th February 2008, 06:45
thanks ace, good to hear that from someone who i consider to have one of the best finn fits.
they were pretty tight at first though. through the thighs especially. took about a week to get the waist and ass comfortable, the thighs still hug when i first put em on in the morning, its been about a month.

where to cop?
also...Im from calgary myself.

sundials
17th February 2008, 06:56
where to cop?
sorry, man, dont understand the q? haha:-?

nice man, good to hear more people are from the great city of calgary!

acekieffer
17th February 2008, 06:57
for some reason..you also look alot smaller/skinnier in the pic with the sweatshirt..might just be the proportions of the pictures though

for me today..
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/1903/ace216nz6.jpg
H&M
AAx2
black tee
Nudie
Vans

+H&M jacket when I went out.

sundials
17th February 2008, 07:05
yah it was the way the camera was set up.. i'm pretty tall, 6'5"
and i guess the second one makes me look buff. but... im not. haha.

Also.. dig that cardigan. have it in grey..

acekieffer
17th February 2008, 07:08
the AA cardigan? yeah i love this thing.
def want more.
almost bought the oversized one last time. its thicker and has pockets.
i think they also have a thinner cotton one like this but with pockets.
AA is awesome. haha. im trying to get a job at the one by me.

acekieffer
17th February 2008, 07:10
fit021508.jpg

good fit.
are those black authentics i see?

didn't know you had a son..
right on.

out of curiosity, and if you don't mind me asking..how old are you my friend?

acekieffer
17th February 2008, 07:13

real late. but im going back and commenting on fits..
think the boots look just fine.
and they go well with the color of that shirt.

sundials
17th February 2008, 07:19
def want more.

Yeah, you are right, they do have the thinner one like yours WITH pockets, i wanted to get it, but when i was there last they only had grey in my size. I didn't see the point of buying identical sweaters with the only difference being one had pockets haha.
AA is definitely awesome. i have like 5 hoodies, and array of thermals shirts and sweaters.
good luck with the job, it would certainly be dope.

Gregory
17th February 2008, 07:38
def want more.

I worked at the Calgary one for a while, best job I ever had. I still get my staff discount haha so I hit it hard every time I go home to visit.

sundials
17th February 2008, 07:44
that place is buzzin' now.
it seems there are like 10 times as many people in there shopping, then there used to be only a year ago.

oh shizz ace, is that a cuff?

Gregory
17th February 2008, 07:45
that place is buzzin' now.
it seems there are like 10 times as many people in there shopping, then there used to be only a year ago.

oh shizz ace, is that a cuff?

it's huge now...at least in Calg's it blew up for sure.
used to be super mellow, never really had to do a whole lot, got lots of free clothes, paid next to nothing for them...haha made it hard to save money though.

sundials
17th February 2008, 07:48
oh shit, so right.
... whenever i go there i can easily drop $200, when all i went in for was tee.
i noticed everyone has the AA hoodies, its hard being original, so whenever a new color comes out i try and get on it.

TK-421
17th February 2008, 07:55
i definently own way too much aa for my own good, considering everything i wear in a day is american apparel with the exception of jeans and shoes, my friend works at one so i get the 50% off also shoplifting is way too easy at that store. popularity wise its always been big in toronto but blew upover the past 2 years i guess maybe since the company went public...

sneakers™
17th February 2008, 08:13
fit021608.jpg
http://lifesteez.com/wdywt/fit021608.jpg

taffetapunk
17th February 2008, 08:19
american apparel rules
im a big fan of their briefs as well, haha :lol:

there is a store on telegraph in berkeley close to my job, but there are constantly a bunch of hipster emo dorks behind the counter there.
it gets awekward when when they ask me about the clothes im wearing and i never want to answer.

besides that i think it would be cool to work there, lots of cute girls from the college shopping there and all. :-)

taffetapunk
17th February 2008, 08:21
fit021608.jpg
http://lifesteez.com/wdywt/fit021608.jpg

i LOVE that shirt!
can i ask where its from?

lilldavid
17th February 2008, 10:21
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080216.jpg
Thrift shirt
palmtree pendant
Pegleg T
Warehouse denim
Vans

BlueOctoberFan
17th February 2008, 15:54
Hey sneakers... Somebody's got their hand on your junk...

SoulRebel
17th February 2008, 16:19
http://www.klubbheadsup.com/lilldavid2/080216.jpg
Thrift shirt
palmtree pendant
Pegleg T
Warehouse denim
Vans

awesome

cameland
17th February 2008, 17:21
i LOVE that shirt!
can i ask where its from?

I'm 90% sure its supreme. Old though, not this season.

snozepp147
17th February 2008, 18:27
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/snozepp147/waywt014.jpg

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/snozepp147/waywt015.jpg

Drunk
AA
TFDS
Vans

Donovan
17th February 2008, 18:38
looking good snoze.
simple but very nice

rolaids
17th February 2008, 20:54
with a chat and a non-chat thread, yeah, it separates things, but it just creates two threads that i have to view now. it's not like it's sufu here where there are so many people posting, we go through pages per day and kind of need the two threads. there's like five or 10 people who post regularly.

Ghost
17th February 2008, 21:49
i totally agree. Not necesseary with two threads with same pics, only one with comments......lol.

Why make it more difficult than it has to be. To go to another thread to see if there are any comments and stuff dosent make much sense.
We are nlolot that lazy are we...that we cant scroll through a thread abit...? lol

Exactly, I mean if people can't scroll up or turn back a page to see a fit pic, what makes you think people are going to copy that and post a comment on ANOTHER thread?

so down I don't even know where up is...
oh and take note haters: THIS IS HOW YOU USE THE CHAT THREAD.

I don't get why so many heads refuse to do so....

Again, I don't see how you think this is working. The same thing is going on as in the original thread. But if you're happy you finally got your thread up and people are using it....:roll:

But hey I mean I'm not a mod, and apparently they're kewl with it so, have at it.

sundials
18th February 2008, 05:01
So, i don't have a camera at my disposal, so might as well use mac photo booth. eff it.

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6952/photo7dj9.jpg (http://imageshack.us?s=1)

BDG
Levi's {Cap E} stacked skinny

lilldavid
18th February 2008, 12:12
awesome

thanks buddy :-)

cameland
18th February 2008, 14:34
To be honest, I don't think the chat thread is working. (only my opinion)

Donovan
18th February 2008, 17:31
It could work!
but people have 2 post pictures in both threads. otherwise it wont work
one for looking and one for critics

sundials
18th February 2008, 20:18
after you actually use the chat thread it makes sense.
how hard is it?

BlueOctoberFan
18th February 2008, 20:22
It just seems to be another place to post the same pics, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Anyway...

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4943/021808su0.jpg

sundials
18th February 2008, 20:25
oh well more input!:-D

that said - i like the color of that shirt.

dalenzo
18th February 2008, 20:35
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s27/dalenzo/Photo318.jpg

linen scarf
tommy thermal
black cardigan - filippa k
samurai 5000bk
aldo leather slip-on

BlueOctoberFan
18th February 2008, 20:57
that said - i like the color of that shirt.

Thanks. It's actually my g/f's favorite shirt of mine, and I enjoy that it matches some of the fading on the DarkTones.

sundials
18th February 2008, 22:15
MacPhotoBooth...
http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3044/photo7vw5.jpg (http://imageshack.us?s=1)

AAx2
Taos Western
Levi's {Cap E} stacked skinny

Donovan
19th February 2008, 00:04
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL1650/10644505/18995276/304712367.jpg
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL1650/10644505/18995276/304712361.jpg

H&M
H&M
H&M
H&M
Atelier
Nudie
Vans

reGuar
19th February 2008, 01:47
oh no... oh no.
Not the tie like that, that looks no good imo.

The rest is awesome, but not the tie!

Donovan
19th February 2008, 01:52
I wanted to try someting new, I kinda like it actually, why not wear a tie like that?

stewartc
19th February 2008, 06:24
is that a tie on a tshirt?