PDA

View Full Version : womens jeans with pocket stitching like nudies??

acekieffer
30th November 2007, 05:00
has anyone seen these.
ive seen a couple girls wearing them around here.

im wondering what the brand is?

the back pocket stitching looks almost identical to nudie..

mjg
30th November 2007, 05:16
yeah ace i've seen those too in nyc, but i do not know what brand they are (but the quality is not the greatest on those either though).

many jeans have ugly backpocket stitchings (true religion brand is obvious in my mind) but what bugs me most are ladies jeans without pocket. perhaps i see way too many ex-soviet harlets with them on and it really bothers me, but no matter, i've always found it to be unattractive for a fine gals ass to be sans pockets!

BAerts
30th November 2007, 05:40
I actually saw a girl wearing some of these jeans at a Thanksgiving party. Without thinking I quickly said, "Sweet, so you're into Nudies, huh?" That wasn't exactly the best thing to say. She gave me a bad look and I had to explain myself. At any rate, if I had used my head, logic would have quickly indicated that these were NOT nudies. They denim looked cheap, and it was a flare fit that looked nothing like any of the Nudie models out, right now.

aquaandred
30th November 2007, 06:02
I only know of one brand of jeans that carries back pocket stitching like Nudies - They're from PacSun - though they no longer make them - they're "Tilt" brand.

Edit: Here's an eBay link to someone selling a pair.

http://cgi.ebay.com/TILT-Size-5-Jeans_W0QQitemZ160183666994QQihZ006QQcategoryZ3063 QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

offyatree
30th November 2007, 08:38
not to be rude or arrogant, but those jeans look pale and cheap.

deviousfool
30th November 2007, 09:17
yeah i spotted some too here in sydney, the backpocket stitchings is almost identical with nudies but you can tell the difference. also they are different from the jeans in the link. anyone with more info ?

Drewbee
30th November 2007, 09:39
Fake nudies? I dunno...

aquaandred
30th November 2007, 13:34
Obviously the jeans are cheap and pale.

I was just showing a picture of the stitching that looks a little like Nudies.

iwannudies
30th November 2007, 14:09
yeah i spotted some too here in sydney, the backpocket stitchings is almost identical with nudies but you can tell the difference. also they are different from the jeans in the link. anyone with more info ?

I mentioned these in a thread somewhere. I think they're Industrie. Hella fake stitching that looks similar to Nudies. Saw them in a shop i think they were dry blacks. :evil:

deviousfool
30th November 2007, 16:03
lol yeah the stitchings look very similar at first glance. are these industrie jeans dry ? might give em a go and see how they fade... NOT ! :lol:

acekieffer
3rd December 2007, 21:10
i completely forgot i made this thread haha

they werent those pacsun ones, although i have seen those before

but the ones im talking about, the stitching looks identical to nudies..

xbradx
28th March 2008, 07:29
they're old tilt jeans from pacsun,
i use to own a couple pairs.
they're not bad for girl jeans. lol

BeauIXI
28th March 2008, 07:35
Does that really look like the Nudie stitch to you?

acekieffer
28th March 2008, 08:09
i havent seen anymore around so i still have no idea what they were.
but the stitching was basically identical to nudie.

beatingwings
20th May 2008, 09:17
I actually noticed the 'fake nudie' stitching before I had seen an actual pair of nudies. Maybe it was this conditioning that led me to pull the stitches of my slim jims.

Gregory
20th May 2008, 19:06
i havent seen anymore around so i still have no idea what they were.
but the stitching was basically identical to nudie.

only solution:
-lurk around mall
-find girl wearing said jeans
-follow her until you can get a good angle on her ass
-snap a picture of her ass/said jeans
-run away and hope you don't get arrested
-post said pics here

....creepy

acekieffer
20th May 2008, 19:20
hahahaha...creepy, yes. but i suppose that could work.

ice13water
22nd May 2008, 20:14
ive seen them at my school

they look like target jeans with a nudies logo but the logo is less curvy

Atzec
18th September 2008, 14:39
i´ve seen these in germany:
http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s94/Atze747/nudie-rip.jpg
men´s jeans actually. hardly advertised by c&a - a cheap mass production clothing distributor.

brett_182
19th September 2008, 00:35
I'm almost ashamed to have this picture hosted on my imageshack account, but I'm pretty sure these are the "jeans" that you guys are talking about, they're the old Tilt jeans from pacsun.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7229/tiltnq9.jpg

bboysaywhat
19th September 2008, 01:38
has anyone seen these.
ive seen a couple girls wearing them around here.

im wondering what the brand is?

the back pocket stitching looks almost identical to nudie..

i know a pair, armani exchange has a set of jeans that have very similar stitching.
my friend works there and i've seen it.

the first jeans the lighter ones, are tilts, my gf has a pair, really softt, but i don't liek them

acekieffer
19th September 2008, 08:48
I'm almost ashamed to have this picture hosted on my imageshack account, but I'm pretty sure these are the "jeans" that you guys are talking about, they're the old Tilt jeans from pacsun.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/7229/tiltnq9.jpg

those are NOT the ones I was talking about. the ones I was talking about, seriously, the stitching was like identical to nudies. I wish I would have just freaking asked the person whaat they were. I haven't seen any recently.

roirio
19th September 2008, 10:57
did you mean these?? some said this is a fake nudie, some think this is a nudie copy cat.
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e316/roirio/fakenudiee.gif
they're kinda unisex jeans maybe.
this pair is kinda freak though.