PDA

View Full Version : My Thin Finn, worn close to 4 effective months...

ThunFinn
17th November 2007, 14:30
Here's my TF Dry Blue (30x34)... worn close to 4 months. I guess this lad is in fact some eight months old, but I did not wear 'm full weeks...

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/125/tfdba.jpg (http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/125/tfdba.jpg)

By the way... I also have a TF Dry Black Coated, worn close to some three months full days... Bought that one in 29/34 as it seemed to run somewhat larger than my dry blue...

josuke
17th November 2007, 14:33
i can't see the pix, anyway TFDBC runs 0.5 inches larger than the normal dry, so yea.. anyway nice nick. :lol:

-nudiefive-
17th November 2007, 14:42
wow super slutty way of wearing it..suits u anyways!

Bart
17th November 2007, 14:45
Wow, looks good, but you wear them REALLY low, the lowest I've probably ever seen :P

Opeth
17th November 2007, 14:56
From what I can see these are looking really nice, but are beeing worn a little to low for my taste, post more pics of you wearing them please!

ThunFinn
17th November 2007, 15:18
... a little to low for my taste... A smaller waist size would mean they fit too tightly around my legs, while this size is somewhat loose around my waist. So... when I'm walking around they sag... this is what it is...

Furthermore, I like my finns to show some stacking above my shoes. The only way to do so is to sag like this... because of my somewhat long legs (overall, I'm 188 cm / 6'2" tall)... I never found a 30x36 Thin Finn, which could be an alternative...

And the belt, by the way, is new and an 'experiment'... still don't know whether I like it... usually I don't wear a belt...

ninjapie
17th November 2007, 16:28
i kant c nutin, wer da fadez at

dat sum clazzy ass, no homo

josuke
17th November 2007, 16:42

i believe this is dutch? :lol:

ThunFinn
17th November 2007, 17:33
i believe this is dutch? :lol:... uhm... I'm Dutch and I don't know how to interpret it... :roll:

Nudude
17th November 2007, 17:52
I can't see nothing, where are the fades at?
that's some classy ass, no homo

obviously his post is meant to be sarcastic ;-)

Gregory
17th November 2007, 20:42
....I like your stance.

ThunFinn
18th November 2007, 00:41

Must admit, the photo is not entirely clear...
http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5894/thtf001le2.jpg

... Don't have any other pictures right now. But if you zoom into it, you can see fading on my back pocket, key pocket, knee... and what I like most... wrinkles on my thigh...
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3348/thtf002gl9.jpg

ninjapie
18th November 2007, 02:21
No ass zoom? :(

henchenry
18th November 2007, 07:51
ive seen lower homee gee. haha looks good

josuke
18th November 2007, 08:16
lower lower lower!! LOL :lol:

ThunFinn
18th November 2007, 10:10
No ass zoom? :(... no more ass for this weekend...

SoulRebel
18th November 2007, 12:26
thunfunn you watched to much andy sherman?

ThunFinn
18th November 2007, 12:49
I'm sorry to say I don't even know the good man :?:... can you explain?

SoulRebel
18th November 2007, 13:04
any sherman is mc when he is on stage he stands the same way as you int picture!

ThunFinn
18th November 2007, 14:36
As I told you guys, I also own a TF Dry Black Coated... some three months full weeks wear I guess...

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6152/thfndbc000bc9.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2764/thfndbc001wv7.jpg

As said, while my TF Dry Blue is size 30x34, this one is 29x34. I like its fit better.

sunpup
18th November 2007, 20:50
ThunFinn proves the way he wears his jeans that there are multiple ways to wear TFs and look good.
They look great on you worn low--just wonder how you keep them from going all the way down at the wrong time.
TF's are the best Nudie to wear low like this.
Your choice of tees and shoes are spot on! Great style!
And--the camera angles are excellent.

ps--the belt on the blue TF looks perfect, I just wonder if its weight might contribute to that difficulty of keeping them in that low position! ;)

Jakob
18th November 2007, 22:06
haha used to wear my olas like that, actually even lower... but looks nice

deviousfool
19th November 2007, 01:54
wish i had a less bigger ass. they look awesome being worn like that ! :p
anyway your beanie reminds me of daniel powter ! :lol:

tennisINjeans
19th November 2007, 02:13
nice looking jeans they are coming along nicely. what are your plans for the coateds, are you going to wash them?

ThunFinn
19th November 2007, 10:01
Haha... truly never realized that other people might think of me wearing my TFs that low. When I'm looking into a mirror, I apparently view myself differently than others... which - on the other hand - is quite natural for any person I guess. Anyhow, although my TFs sit low in the back, they perfectly stay there and most certainly do not fall down to my knees :-o. It probably has to do with my anatomy... thinking of it... it may be my thighs or so...

@ tennisINjeans: I won't wash them soon. They don't have a bad smell or so (my dry blues did; a very bad smell; I therefore soaked those already). No... I like the shine of my dry blacks too much and would be very dissappointed if I washed it off. I think I'll post some pictures showing that shine soon... it may be not too obvious in the above pictures...

All in all, thank all you guys for the great responses!

onbekend
19th November 2007, 13:27
What a sexy picture!

(Ik ben een meisje hoor, geen zorgen. :P)

tennisINjeans
19th November 2007, 18:19
i dont think you should ever wash them they loose their shine and look a little boring imo

ThunFinn
19th November 2007, 19:02
Yeah... I would be really dissapointed if the shine would evaporate after a wash... Here the promised pics showing the shining coating somewhat better... really like it... (yes... it's my arse again... 8-))...

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/6545/thfndbc002ri8.jpg

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/3348/thfndbc003hy4.jpg

I think my next pair of Nudies might be the Ultra Indigo Coated...

ThunFinn
19th November 2007, 19:06
What a sexy picture!

(Ik ben een meisje hoor, geen zorgen. :P)

Appreciate the compliment :-). I like it better than this one time in a supermarket... While I was proudly wearing my dry blues, a girl asked me my phone number... for her gay friend who did not have the guts to ask for himself! True story! Sometimes, I still have the impression many people think skinny jeans is a gay thing... Don't really care, though 8-).

TiaKo
19th November 2007, 19:10
You've got some nice shine on those DBC's, it even looks like the nudie patch is shining. I own a pair of UIC's myself and they're starting to look pretty nice and shiny aswell. Though a little bit different compared to the DBC..it would deffenitely be a nice to addition to your collection.

SiT
19th November 2007, 19:17
Where did ou buy youre TFDBC? i'm looking for a pair of those...

TiaKo
19th November 2007, 19:21
Where did ou buy youre TFDBC? i'm looking for a pair of those...

If you're from holland you can buy the DBC at goods in "de negen straatjes" in Amsterdam and i think at Spoiled and Bendorff aswell...

Jakob
19th November 2007, 19:23
Sometimes, I still have the impression many people think skinny jeans is a gay thing

Haha is this really STILL the case somewhere?

SiT
19th November 2007, 19:24
If you're from holland you can buy the DBC at goods in "de negen straatjes" in Amsterdam and i think at Spoiled and Bendorff aswell...

Yeah im from holland thanks very much for the info hope i can find them now

sunpup
19th November 2007, 20:52
Shine coming along nicely--about the same as mine now. I'm planning not to wash mine, as I want to keep the shine and even let it develop more. One thing--if you have cats around the tfdbc seems to pick up a static charge that attracts the fine hairs, so I have to brush them off--but maybe that just improves the shine.
I may get another pair (blue this time) with a larger waist to wear them low like you do; you've proven it's a great look for these jeans.

checkyourchest
27th November 2007, 08:25
I was in decision mode between Thin Fin jeans and Slim Jim, just due to fit. Waah this blue my mind, exact fit what I want lol. Did you size down or up orr? Im size 34/32 just hate sagging down the bottom at the shoes.

ThunFinn
27th November 2007, 14:35
Did you size down or up orr? Im size 34/32 just hate sagging down the bottom at the shoes.I sized down. I have jeans in 32/34, which are actually much too loose. I guess 30/34 and 31/43 is my true size, depending on the exact brand.

For my TF Dry Blue I could easily go for the 30/34: I like its fit although it sags quite much (perhaps too much); it fits somewhat tight but comfortable around the calves:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5894/thtf001le2.jpg (http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/5894/thtf001le2.jpg)

For the TF Dry Black Coated, 30/34 was definately too wide and 29/34 fits right. I even considered 28/34, but I'm glad I bought 29/34, especially because of the fit around the calves:

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2764/thfndbc001wv7.jpg (http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2764/thfndbc001wv7.jpg
)

So, in all: yeah, you should size down. How much depends on what fit you want. Best is to try them on before you buy and realize that they stretch out a lot; my strategy: find the most comfortable and nicely fitting size and then size down by one to account for the stretching out...

And remember, finally, that much depends on your build: I am 188 cm tall (6'2") and weigh 72 kg (158 lbs) and have relatively not much butt and only small hips (I buy some of my swimwear in children's sizes :oops: ). So the right TF fit is pretty much determined by the fit around my calves and thighs. However, if you have a different built, you may need to take other areas into account...

Hope this all is helpfull...

virginia
27th November 2007, 15:04
yeah, it's not gay anymore if you wear nudie :-P

onbekend
27th November 2007, 15:13
Appreciate the compliment :-). I like it better than this one time in a supermarket... While I was proudly wearing my dry blues, a girl asked me my phone number... for her gay friend who did not have the guts to ask for himself! True story! Sometimes, I still have the impression many people think skinny jeans is a gay thing... Don't really care, though 8-).
Ahhh haha that's a bit akward.
But hé wear what you wanna wear! :D

Gregory
27th November 2007, 17:44

i can guarantee you that it probably had nothing to do with your skinny jeans...
maybe he saw the way you pose when you take pictures?

ThunFinn
27th November 2007, 18:49
i can guarantee you that it probably had nothing to do with your skinny jeans...
maybe he saw the way you pose when you take pictures?Tell...

Gregory
27th November 2007, 19:09
Yea some people are ignorant...they see something thats not the current fashion trend and assume its something gay people are into...its really bothering.

It seems to happen a lot with tight jeans....dont worry man, Ive been hit on by guys as well.:-P

Sorry man but tight jeans are the current fashion trend.
Oh and also, the whole gay thing has been discussed on here hundreds of time, no sense in beating a dead horse, I'd just call it a day with that topic.

ThunFinn
27th November 2007, 19:32
Yea some people are ignorant...they see something thats not the current fashion trend and assume its something gay people are into...Indeed, and I just hate being 'grey'. I'm totally not interested in all those g-star and g-sus mainstream fashion seen here in the Netherlands.

wth!
30th January 2008, 15:40
i dont see the pictures!

asinine
21st August 2008, 11:36
i think your TF is very nice .

Now i collect my salary to Buy TF

and I try to decrease my body ....

offyatree
21st August 2008, 11:41
i think your TF is very nice .

Now i collect my salary to Buy TF

and I try to decrease my body ....

man...... look at the date of this thread.

bboysaywhat
21st August 2008, 11:45
Yea some people are ignorant...they see something thats not the current fashion trend and assume its something gay people are into...its really bothering.

It seems to happen a lot with tight jeans....dont worry man, Ive been hit on by guys as well.:-P

that is quite true. i've been given millions of comments regarding how tight my jeans hug my nicely tucked balls. i don't mind them being in place as much as other people, and that's kind of annoying.
it's cool though, it feels good and the jeans are worth it.

dekong
21st August 2008, 18:32
Jeans is nice,but underwear.....:!:

grayfox
11th April 2009, 13:51
dude you're so thin..lol

dimsum
5th May 2009, 13:09
yes i think you must wore that jeans everyday.. there's no fade

Steng0lv
6th May 2009, 00:07
yees wear them low ;D

watermelon91
16th November 2009, 22:38
love how u'r wearing em

JohnnyB
17th November 2009, 13:08
Good fit indeed.
Probably because I almost have the exact same style:mrgreen:.
White T, sagged like hell TFDSS and K-Swiss is the way to go;-).

jamballa13
29th March 2010, 20:50
I really like the way you wear your jeans, the belt looks fine as well.
The photo overall is awesome.
I'm still considering buying a pair of TFs.

ken finn
22nd May 2010, 06:16
nice way to wear it..I was thinking about buying a thin finn dry stretch with 28 waist, that fit my legs well, but feel a bit tight when I bend my knee...so this is the answer :p, wear it low, so that it wont be too tight when I bend my knee..haha