PDA

View Full Version : Spin off forum?

mynudies
21st August 2005, 09:44
We've been getting some suggestions to create a spin off forum for other denim brands....or a forum for all denim....or a forum for just selvage?

We're not really sure what to think or what to do? Should we? Would a spin off community/forum be as good as this one?

John
21st August 2005, 13:16
in theory, a denim dedicated forum could be really good.

there's a lot of people around at the moment who a really into denim on sites like fashion UK, superfure, the style forum etc

there's always people wanting to know about fits/quality of denim on all these sites, a mynudies-style site dedicate to all denim would be good if it could get regular posters :D

soleindahole
21st August 2005, 19:22
i agree with john, i want a site dedicated to all the best and upcoming denims come out on the scene. supefuture talks about it also, but i dont like the format of the forum and they talk about other things that could take away the focus of the discussion which is about jeans! :D

mynudies
21st August 2005, 20:00
What kind of categories do you guys want to see in a "all denim" forum?

soleindahole
21st August 2005, 20:04
New denim watch section - updates people on new jeans and brands
Photo gallery - see how each jean fits on people,also show off those jeans :D

pretty much just like how mynudies sight is. but more dynamic, talking about all jeans instead of one.

stiewie
21st August 2005, 21:53
I hope when it starts (if it starts!),it won't be on this site,like a special section.
I think we have here all the space to talk about our Nudies and other jeans,denim,wear,etc.
If it becomes a kind of "all denim forum" the interest in Nudie will disapear. I won't like that.

distracted
21st August 2005, 22:17
I hope when it starts (if it starts!),it won't be on this site,like a special section.

I totally agree. I like this forum as it's more or less dedicated to Nudie jeans, which is why I signed up. If another forum starts, I'd prefer it if it was on a completely separate site.

mynudies
21st August 2005, 22:44
Yes, of course! We want to keep this forum dedicated to Nudie Jeans only, and a little part to Denimbirds for you beautiful women out there. :wink:

If we create another denim forum it will be totally different and not related to this one at all (except for the owners).

However, we still love Nudie Jeans the most and will spend most time here.

Thank you guys for your input! :D

sway
22nd August 2005, 06:35
What kind of categories do you guys want to see in a "all denim" forum?

I think it'd be best if it was just one forum for all denim, instead of trying to divide it up into a bunch of sub-categories, since I highly doubt there'll be enough posts to fill up all the sub-categories.