PDA

View Full Version : Is this the latest fashion for guys??

sunpup
30th August 2007, 20:14
Somebody on the forum mentioned Makeyourownjeans.com as a source for new styles.
I came across this model as the "latest European" style.
Just wondered how many feel this is the way style will go--available in pre-washed or raw--see for yourself in the attached photo.

sunpup
30th August 2007, 20:26
Somehow the poll got onto the home page without a link to the photo from this thread.
Sorry about that--I intended the poll only to be on the thread.

Bobbejaan
30th August 2007, 20:28
no, dumb question this is for girls

BlakFate
30th August 2007, 20:38
thats a little too weird for me....

sunpup
30th August 2007, 20:38
no, dumb question this is for girls

Not a "dumb question"--it's sold as a guy's jean--just look at the picture!
Hey, I didn't design it--just thought it would be interesting to post.

deedee
30th August 2007, 20:43
This is what I understand as SuperGay®

Btw why the hell are you asking/posting?

BlakFate
30th August 2007, 20:45
if they werent as gawdy they wouldnt be so bad but in those pictures the jeans just look ugly themselves

JumpJump!
30th August 2007, 20:47
WHAT?! Wearing them like that? No way in hell.

sunpup
30th August 2007, 20:51
This is what I understand as SuperGayŽ

Btw why the hell are you asking/posting?

Really, are you that insecure that you have no humour?

Tiro
30th August 2007, 23:04
nah, my reason would be: plain ugly or I'm not a girl... :p

501lover
30th August 2007, 23:06
I am obviously impressed that some denim maker came up with jeans that can really only be worn without underwear. Pity they are so ugly! And I would bet that they will be nowhere to be seen, except perhaps on a music video or some likewise "everyday street occasion".

Nudzorz
31st August 2007, 01:10
WTH...I understand the tight/skinny fit style thats been goin on lately but thats just ridiculous. And none of your options suit my opinion...

My reason for not wearing those would definitely not be "too risky".

Same. My reason is more along the lines of "where does my junk go?"

Tiro
31st August 2007, 01:12
some other good reasons: 'what in case of a boner' and 'gotta shave your pubic hair'

Conifurious
31st August 2007, 01:21
Ew.

My opinion is not rooted in misconstrued prejudice or any of the sort, just so you know. It's just an ugly jean. Cut and dry.

Ghost
31st August 2007, 01:58
Yeah too risky alright. You're risking getting fcuked in the ass by some guys if they see you wearing those. Men (least straight ones) shouldn't be seen in something like that. A girl on the other hand...

And no I'm not predjudice either, cause if you are gay which is fine, you'd want to get the other guys attention, and well that would do it.

Conifurious
31st August 2007, 02:27
Does the fact that I am sort of curious as to who the single vote for "Like it, and I would wear it" belongs too make me weird?

....Probably. :-P

WolfLikeMe
31st August 2007, 03:48
those are definitely made for the gay rodeo clown crowd, whoever told you that those are some "new European style" either is a complete idiot or is just bullshitting you.

DoitsuJin
31st August 2007, 04:51
i can't believe that this guy is serious, and if he was posting it as a way of humor, then i'd like to add that it isn't funny at all

Gregory
31st August 2007, 05:45
**** yeah!
if you have the balls to rock something like that, then by all means I say go for it. If seeing another man's ass or general lower region in super low cut, skin tight jeans makes you that uncomfortable, then I think that you might be the one who should take their manhood into question. I don't give a shit what people choose to wear, I personally don't have the stones to even attempt wearing something like that...but yeah, who gives a shit.

Oh and to the guy who made the pubic hair comment...I think maintaining your region is anything but strange, who likes to venture into an un-tamed jungle?...not I for one.

nt54
31st August 2007, 05:57
Those are like long-legged panties for men.

cameland
31st August 2007, 06:21
I don't see anything wrong with it. I'd wear it on any day in summer.

lilldavid
31st August 2007, 08:13
this looks like shit.

Conifurious
31st August 2007, 08:25
Maybe the function here is "easy access". In which case I would think it could be quite functional. :-P

I have a dirty mind. :rolleyes:

tion4->
31st August 2007, 09:28
these jeans always crack me up...this is actually a pretty old jeans line. I love how this is considered 'European'!

loste
31st August 2007, 12:16
:shock:...that is low....
and what has this to do with Europe??
When you see half of the butt crack, then it is too low

Tiro
31st August 2007, 13:12
Oh and to the guy who made the pubic hair comment...I think maintaining your region is anything but strange, who likes to venture into an un-tamed jungle?...not I for one.

I made the pubic hair comment Gregory :p
Maintaining ok, but with this type of jeans, you would have to go Kojak ;-)

Volteran
31st August 2007, 15:38
My eyes are bleeding!!! :shock:

BlueOctoberFan
31st August 2007, 16:10
While I think they look aweful, if someone wants to wear them, they can go ahead and try. Something that just occured to me, however, is that these come in dry. Dry denim stretches... That could pose problems.

sunpup
31st August 2007, 18:01
My reason for not wearing those would definitely not be "too risky".

The word is not "risky" it is risque--with an accent on the e. It means too revealing or not in accordance with normal morals. I should have made sure the "e" was accented.

sunpup
31st August 2007, 18:09
those are definitely made for the gay rodeo clown crowd, whoever told you that those are some "new European style" either is a complete idiot or is just bullshitting you.

Nobody is bullshitting anyone---someone else posted the web site on mynudies which is a legitimate jeans maker of all styles. I took a look at the site and found the photo I posted. This is one style they promote as "European". You can see this for yourself by going to the website:
http://makeyourownjeans.com/ and look under "designer jeans"

I posted this tongue-in-cheek for everyone have fun with the photo, not as some promotion!

sunpup
31st August 2007, 18:16
**** yeah!
if you have the balls to rock something like that, then by all means I say go for it. If seeing another man's ass or general lower region in super low cut, skin tight jeans makes you that uncomfortable, then I think that you might be the one who should take their manhood into question. I don't give a shit what people choose to wear, I personally don't have the stones to even attempt wearing something like that...but yeah, who gives a shit.

Great, Gregory! This is exactly my point. I know some of our members have little toleration--if you can use that word--for anything that "disturbs" them. It's the same nastiness that gets used to attack posters who wear certain clothes these people do not like.
These guys need to grow up--it's a big wide world out there with a lot of changes taking place.
Maybe it will be our kids or grandkids who will wear styles like this in the future--who knows?
Or maybe, it will be just a silly fad that no body will take seriously.
I have a hard time understanding why anyone could get upset by this photo. I found it a curious "development" in jean design that I though everyone would be interested in seeing--like it or not.
I've seen a hell of a lot more revealing garments on rock stages and big city night clubs on males or females. Maybe these guys uncomfortable with the image have never been to either!

sunpup
31st August 2007, 18:21
I don't see anything wrong with it. I'd wear it on any day in summer.

If you are serious--don't forget to post your photos! :)
Why summer, not winter?
According to the website they cost US$55, maybe we can all chip in! :)

Dom, you are great!

sunpup
31st August 2007, 18:26
:shock:...that is low....
and what has this to do with Europe??
When you see half of the butt crack, then it is too low

I definitely agree. According to the seller, they will "adjust" the front or rear rise as the customer requires.
The shop is in India, so I think calling the jeans "European" is a compliment. It makes them seem exotic and "special"--and that they are--one way or another! :)

Hey! At least I got a good discussion going and fired up some tempers!

sunpup
31st August 2007, 18:36
I am obviously impressed that some denim maker came up with jeans that can really only be worn without underwear.

Great point 501! You've taken so much flak for going commikazee (sp?)--it's great that you still stick to your guns!
Perhaps the fourth option should have been: (in your honour)
"I like these because they don't require underwear"

:)

Conifurious
31st August 2007, 19:27
Though for what it's worth, the image of those being worn with underwear could be an interesting one. The trend of sagging to reveal said underwear could be well acommodated by this cut.

johncubus
31st August 2007, 19:46
I think those jeans would fit well on guys.......that have vaginas. Ouch, talk about a major moose knuckle. Whoever said this was the new European style for men needs a quick punch to the throat to keep them from speaking.

Volteran
31st August 2007, 20:27
haha johncubus I´m with you. However, these jeans could be called "check your friendship!" If your friends accept you in these jeans they really love you!

OhmygodxO
3rd September 2007, 16:50
Sorry but it's just..

Really Really Ugly :+

Jakob
3rd September 2007, 17:45
Ehm, just because theres no underwear on the picture dosn't mean you cant wear them with underwear.

But I still think its a really, really ugly cut that wouldn't suit most people including myself and thoose people on the pictures. To me it's not "brave", it's looks stupid.

Epilogue
3rd September 2007, 18:44
It's not really european fashion. It's how american people think european fashion is, hrhr.

tennisINjeans
4th September 2007, 04:21
wow this is by far the worst pair of jeans i have ever scene and i want to know who in their write mind would vote anything but the first choice.

Gregory
4th September 2007, 05:07
I think those jeans would fit well on guys.......that have vaginas. Ouch, talk about a major moose knuckle. Whoever said this was the new European style for men needs a quick punch to the throat to keep them from speaking.

Easy there "bro"
I don't get why so many dudes out there need to flaunt this pseudo tough guy thing with comments like this. Is it an attempt at validating your manhood? give it a rest man, all you're doing is making yourself out to sound like a homophobic meathead.

johncubus
4th September 2007, 10:31
Easy there "bro"
I don't get why so many dudes out there need to flaunt this pseudo tough guy thing with comments like this. Is it an attempt at validating your manhood? give it a rest man, all you're doing is making yourself out to sound like a homophobic meathead.

Oh yeah that's it. I'm so unsure of my manhood I say things like this. Did you even look at the picture? Maybe you own a pair of these. Get a life "bro", it's only a joke.

ninjapie
4th September 2007, 13:55
That's superold. :/

I believe those jeans have been posted on SuFu in 2006ish or early 2007. So, "latest fashion" doesn't really apply to those jeans.

sunpup
4th September 2007, 16:30
It's not really european fashion. It's how american people think european fashion is, hrhr.

If you don't read the thread, don't post: The web site (hence the design and lables) is in INDIA, not anywhere in the Americas.
Of course some other character earlier said that "Americans" don't know style or how to dress.
Does that mean that those of us on this side of the Atlantic are somehow deficient in intelligence?
You add to this, Epi, by your comment. Style is a subjective thing, and I am sure there are good gifted designers (and people wearing clothing) everywhere. Of course people who are uptight and prejudiced think only their sense of style means anything. I see more and more of this kind of mentality all over the mynudies website--I wonder why?

ninjapie
4th September 2007, 21:43
I call neg rep! Woo woo!

I wonder if the designer would actually wear it himself, hurhur.

Common
5th September 2007, 05:19
:-)

Bart
5th September 2007, 20:49
No thanks.

They might look great on models with a tight ass and no hair on their back/butt.
I haven't seen these here yet, and I think I'll never see them :P

501lover
5th September 2007, 21:21
Great point 501! You've taken so much flak for going commikazee (sp?)--it's great that you still stick to your guns!
Perhaps the fourth option should have been: (in your honour)
"I like these because they don't require underwear"

:)

Well, thanks.... I will include commikazee *broad grin* in the list of names/descriptions of not wearing underwear, it's quite an invention.
About the "flak" I had, as you write, to take: not so bad. There's always people who believe they have to go beyond simply disagreeing (which is, of course, more than fine) and think they have to "diss" the source of what they perceive as not their style, or, god forbid, "unmanly" "gay" and so on. Plenty of examples in this very thread.

What I'd like to throw in here: I do own a pair of Levis "offender" jeans, that were marketed as ultra-low, and thus, very risque..... they are however, fit for a monk compared to these babies here. Although they are cut so low they require only one single button at the fly below the (larger) top botton. But they reveal nothing as dramatic as these ones.

501lover
5th September 2007, 22:03
Hi cabl-

is it that long since the offender jeans came on the market? thanks for the info!

I feel quite comfortable wearing them, they do cover everything that should be covered. Haven't worn them so very often though, this summer not being all that hot over here, and given the qantity of denim that needs my attention, esp. my RRDS.

sunpup
5th September 2007, 23:25
What I'd like to throw in here: I do own a pair of Levis "offender" jeans, that were marketed as ultra-low, and thus, very risque..... they are however, fit for a monk compared to these babies here. Although they are cut so low they require only one single button at the fly below the (larger) top botton. But they reveal nothing as dramatic as these ones.

Do you think that a one button fly is a greater front rise than these jeans? It would seem much shorter, but not having seen the Levis Offenders, I can't say for sure. Certainly the object of this thread has a lower back rise or the butt crack would not be showing.
I note a number of brave souls indicate they would wear them. They are probably the guys with the bodies to pull it off. The real problem with wearing low rise stuff like this would be for the chap who does not have the figure--sort of like the fat man on the beach in a bikini.

iwannudies
7th September 2007, 16:33
1 word. Yuck.

Matthias1977
9th September 2007, 15:29
I'm a little upset about what i've been reading in this thread... (it's a long time ago i was on the forum the last time.)

First point: I don't like this style as posted in the first message. I wouldn't wear it. Actually I wouldn't even like this sight in the streets. Like I don't like any tattoos. But that's a personal thing.

Second point: I really don't understand how people on this forum can feel shocked. It's okay to say that it's ugly but it's stupid to say that it's unmanly or stuff like that. I don't like tattoos, I would feel sick to have them on my skin, but in any case I don't feel that it's undecent if people want them on their skin. That's their personal thing.

Third point: Where does this homophobia come from? I naively thought this was left for islamist communities and old men whose prime time is long over. Obviously the so called western still feeds its own fundamentalism. Could this be? And why do we have fundamentalists posting to a Nudie Jeans forum? Poor Nudies.

cameland
9th September 2007, 15:40
Its just the way the world works, without one side or opposite the other cannot exist and there can be no middle. They are there for the sake of existence. :idea:

iwannudies
9th September 2007, 15:54
I'm a little upset about what i've been reading in this thread... (it's a long time ago i was on the forum the last time.)

First point: I don't like this style as posted in the first message. I wouldn't wear it. Actually I wouldn't even like this sight in the streets. Like I don't like any tattoos. But that's a personal thing.

Second point: I really don't understand how people on this forum can feel shocked. It's okay to say that it's ugly but it's stupid to say that it's unmanly or stuff like that. I don't like tattoos, I would feel sick to have them on my skin, but in any case I don't feel that it's undecent if people want them on their skin. That's their personal thing.

Third point: Where does this homophobia come from? I naively thought this was left for islamist communities and old men whose prime time is long over. Obviously the so called western still feeds its own fundamentalism. Could this be? And why do we have fundamentalists posting to a Nudie Jeans forum? Poor Nudies.

Mate... Watch your words, no need to start any religious debates.

BlueOctoberFan
9th September 2007, 16:53
I'm just shocked that this thread is still alive... I seem to recall this being brought up six months ago or so, and it died within a few days.

JumpJump!
9th September 2007, 17:59
I naively thought this was left for islamist communities

Lol. With a post like that I'm starting to wonder how you can be generalizing like that..

Matthias1977
9th September 2007, 18:37
Lol. With a post like that I'm starting to wonder how you can be generalizing like that..

I was really disappointed to read crab like that on a forum like this. So I was being drastic. Of course I know that there are more narrow-minded people than islamists, but I wouldn't have expected them here. Still I don't take a word back. It's the same fundamentalism whether you put a woman under a burqa or say that a particular jeans is unmanly. Of course I'm being drastic again but this doesn't mean that I'm false.

Matthias1977
9th September 2007, 18:43
Mate... Watch your words, no need to start any religious debates.

You are funny. With my first post I didn't even mention religion. Before I start to watch my words, please read carefully.

It is my point to ask why others don't feel the need to watch their words. It's funny that you attack my political correctness by asking me to be PC. :) Weird world!

JumpJump!
9th September 2007, 19:07
I was really disappointed to read crab like that on a forum like this. So I was being drastic. Of course I know that there are more narrow-minded people than islamists, but I wouldn't have expected them here. Still I don't take a word back. It's the same fundamentalism whether you put a woman under a burqa or say that a particular jeans is unmanly. Of course I'm being drastic again but this doesn't mean that I'm false.

Okay, fair enough.

iwannudies
10th September 2007, 09:21
You are funny. With my first post I didn't even mention religion. Before I start to watch my words, please read carefully.

It is my point to ask why others don't feel the need to watch their words. It's funny that you attack my political correctness by asking me to be PC. :) Weird world!

Ok, if you say so.

sunpup
10th September 2007, 17:36
It's an obvious fact that the human race cannot get along--even amongst persons who have a common interest--jeans. The vast majority of us are just too opinionated, and shockingly so. Since this forum is peopled by younger persons, it is even more sad that being mean and judgmental is not mainly restricted to the old.
To be hateful about clothing and what another wears is only a series of small steps away from wanting to demonize, incarcerate, or even kill those who are different.
Unfortunately human beings--even within a specific society--are vastly different from one another, and when we start disliking our neighbours for being different we sow the seeds of our own demise and eventual destruction.
Science has furnished us with the weaponry to absolutely destroy one another, and the clock is ticking away. Governments function similarly to individuals, and I feel it is a given that many will eventually perish through foolish but predictable hate. We are already close to the brink--just watch the news.

So much for my sociology lesson, a strange addendum to a discussion which was supposedly about the evolution of jean design.
Peace!

nudie_newbie
10th September 2007, 17:40
dude are you serious? no thanks, these jeans are definately for girls...

i think the guy is just pulling your leg.

Lukeitfc
10th September 2007, 17:54
dude are you serious? no thanks, these jeans are definately for girls...

i think the guy is just pulling your leg.

Silly name....nudie newbie...

You're guaranteed to be an expert within weeks on here.

JumpJump!
10th September 2007, 19:14
It's an obvious fact that the human race cannot get along--even amongst persons who have a common interest--jeans. The vast majority of us are just too opinionated, and shockingly so. Since this forum is peopled by younger persons, it is even more sad that being mean and judgmental is not mainly restricted to the old.
To be hateful about clothing and what another wears is only a series of small steps away from wanting to demonize, incarcerate, or even kill those who are different.
Unfortunately human beings--even within a specific society--are vastly different from one another, and when we start disliking our neighbours for being different we sow the seeds of our own demise and eventual destruction.
Science has furnished us with the weaponry to absolutely destroy one another, and the clock is ticking away. Governments function similarly to individuals, and I feel it is a given that many will eventually perish through foolish but predictable hate. We are already close to the brink--just watch the news.

So much for my sociology lesson, a strange addendum to a discussion which was supposedly about the evolution of jean design.
Peace!

Wow.. you could be my freakin' teacher. :shock:

brick_grocer
10th September 2007, 19:47
everyone here is just upset because they're jealous of how good i look in those photos. the real question is which ones look better - dark or light? next thing you know, you'll all be biting my styles and shelling out for charly euro jeans... hehe, "euro"! eat it, europe!

sunpup
12th September 2007, 16:11
everyone here is just upset because they're jealous of how good i look in those photos. the real question is which ones look better - dark or light? next thing you know, you'll all be biting my styles and shelling out for charly euro jeans... hehe, "euro"! eat it, europe!

I thought I recognised you!! :)

Nudzorz
24th September 2007, 07:11
Somehow I ended up on the makeyourownjeans site and saw this disturbance..

http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/images/gallery/lo2.JPG

2.75?

deedee
24th September 2007, 20:00
Somehow I ended up on the makeyourownjeans site and saw this disturbance..

http://www.makeyourownjeans.com/images/gallery/lo2.JPG

2.75?

that is SO FU*KING GAY again...

Volteran
24th September 2007, 20:20
Low rise Lover? I just puked.

sunpup
24th September 2007, 22:01
that is SO FU*KING GAY again...

What's this "gay" thing??
It simply takes an exhibitionist to wear something like that---whatever the sexual orientation.

drilla
25th September 2007, 05:15
op needs a kick in the nuts for starting this thread.

Matthias1977
25th September 2007, 21:31
What's this "gay" thing??
It simply takes an exhibitionist to wear something like that---whatever the sexual orientation.

I wouldn't agree: an exhibitionist wouldn't be quite satisfied... :)

Actually, I do know a heterosexual guy who wears such pants, and he suffers from being taken for gay. Funnily most gays wouldn't wear anything which looks feminine. It's the contrary: almost all persons wearing women's or less decent stuff are heterosexual (you may call those people "fetishists", or, I think most people on this forum will call them "perverts"). I just don't understand why people feel so shocked when they see an "outward appearance" they simply don't like.

sunpup
27th September 2007, 23:13
I think before anybody accuses the Indian company of making "unusual" clothes they need to take a look at the website www.makeyourownjeans.com They actually custom make rather ordinary clothing including jeans of rather mundane design. The point everyone misses is that being tailors they will make any design, style, or fit, and this is very much to their credit.
I agree with Matthias' post, and I also feel that probably everyone active on mynudies has a fetish of sorts--for jeans.
It is ridiculous to be laughing at others wearing whatever they want. Jeans are by nature a garment of rebellion and displayed sexuality--male and female--so to be overly judgemental on a jeans forum is a rejection of everything jeans represent.

brick_grocer
30th September 2007, 06:47
yeah, but c'mon guy. nobody in their right mind is going to wear those. seriously.

josuke
30th September 2007, 10:37
that is gross.. haha

Jakob
1st October 2007, 21:22
Thoose white pants don't look gay, but damn there ugly haha... Notice the horrible choice of shoes too