PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn in stores now

Hedman
16th August 2005, 10:01
Hey!

At nudiejeans.com they say that: "Thin Finn is our new fit, in stores now!" Woohoo!

In stores now my ass...
I went to Sthlm this weekend and went to every shop that sells Nudie. When I ask if they have it, they just look stange at me and never heard of this "fit". Almost all checked in their incomingfolder and no one will get them this fall... :cry:

FOS5
16th August 2005, 10:07
I don't know about Europe but here in the US they will start selling in early October.

Hedman
16th August 2005, 10:17
Okey..
I'll go to Gotenborg here in Sweden soon too and ask if they got a pair of dry ones. Otherwise, is it possible for a guy like me in Sweden to order a pair from your shop in US?

distracted
16th August 2005, 10:21
I'm sure the FOS5 shop ships worldwide for free at www.fos5.com

Hedman
16th August 2005, 10:24
Wonderful :D

But i'm a bit disappointed that I have to order a pair from the US when I live in Nudieland Sweden :?

toszie
16th August 2005, 10:29
Wonderful :D

But i'm a bit disappointed that I have to order a pair from the US when I live in Nudieland Sweden :?

mm yeah you are right, that is kind a dissapointing..

distracted
16th August 2005, 10:31
Yeah - maybe they will come out in Sweden earlier than October...we still don't hae Svens in the UK as yet!!! (as far as I know anyway)...now THAT'S disppointing! :?

Hedman
16th August 2005, 10:36
Yeah I hope so but as it's written at the shops in Stockholm, in their orderfolders, they wont get Thin Finn this year...

Hedman
1st September 2005, 10:40
Thin Finn is up on zoovillage :)

distracted
1st September 2005, 11:50
Ah, I didn't realise they were a stretch jean - they really must be a tight fit! The link from the site doesn't display the jeans though at the moment so you can't get any more info...maybe it will be fixed later on?

(OFF TOPIC - The Baggy Bjorn's up at the moment as well.)

Hedman
1st September 2005, 11:53
No I didn't know they were stretch either.
I don't have the guts to order them from zoovillage without try them on first. Don't know how they fit or what size I shall have..

distracted
1st September 2005, 11:56
I'm certain that I won't get a pair, they'll more than likely be too slim for me. It's not that I don't like slim jeans, I just don't look right in them (I'm kinda chunky lol :D )

Hedman
1st September 2005, 12:07
Haha okey :) No everyone can't wear tight slim jeans. Take our user ooo for example.. Oh now I'm mean.. I'm sorry :P couldn't resist . haha :D

distracted
1st September 2005, 13:33
I just checked the photos of ooo - they're certainly different from most :shock: ...I guess that's just the way he likes to wear them!

Hedman
1st September 2005, 14:01
Yeah.. Everyone has their own style so :)

Nudie-joch.
9th March 2007, 20:38
ThinFinn is out now for a while, but here in Holland most of the people just cant get used to it, to see the TF on a boy..

girls!??? Nudie is made for boys, and so is the TF made for boys..
i say its really DAMN HOT to see the TF on a girl but on a boy you can really see the lower yoke and the skinny legs! just like Nudie discribes the ThinFinn...
of course on a girl you can also see the skinny legs, but the lower yoke is most of the time gone..

what do you guys think???

and whats the big deal about not wearing youre Nudie`s when its raining??? :?

rain or no rain, wear your`e Nudie`s

sunpup
11th March 2007, 21:15
Nudie is made for boys, and so is the TF made for boys..
i say its really DAMN HOT to see the TF on a girl but on a boy you can really see the lower yoke and the skinny legs! just like Nudie discribes the ThinFinn...
of course on a girl you can also see the skinny legs, but the lower yoke is most of the time gone..

what do you guys think???

Yes, exactly! The TF--perhaps more than any other tight Nudie is a guy's jean---the low yoke is for a smaller ass, not for a girl's butt. Girls can look good in other Nudies (though still primarily cut for guys), but not TF's

erchii
11th March 2007, 22:06
exactly :D the ssk or so is a good fit for a girl but the TF? i don't think so. and about wearing them in the rain... i do that but not if it's raining very hard, cause they bleed than to hard on my shoes and so... when i'm on school i'm like a smurf :P

http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8425/smurfcb1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)