PDA

View Full Version : Clarks Desert Treks

mentalfloss
8th August 2007, 22:35
Anyone have pics of themselves wearing them? I'm thinking about getting a pair.

ExileOnMainStreet
8th August 2007, 22:49
i just bought a pair off ebay, but the seller didn't take paypal just a money order? they live in new york and i havent heard back since so I hope im not getting screwed

i went with the beeswax:

http://i7.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/a7/70/0183_1.JPG

i love clarks im in the market for a desert boot in a khaki colour

Ghost
8th August 2007, 23:09
Clarks are great and especially the Beeswax ones. I'm waiting for a regular desert boot to come out like that without the middle seam. I'm not to crazy for suede so I can wait. I was at a Clarks shop down in SD and they had a pretty nice selection of them.

BlueOctoberFan
8th August 2007, 23:09
It sounds to me like you are...

mentalfloss
9th August 2007, 02:50
i just ordered a pair in the "chestnut suede" flavor. I would have gone with the beezwax ones, but I like the rough look of the suede ones.

Hopefully I'll like them on me, and they'll fit good.

I ordered them from shoes.com BTW who offers free shipping both ways. Zappos.com offers the same, but with free overnight shipping. Can't beat it.

mjg
8th October 2007, 04:54
i just ordered a pair in the "chestnut suede" flavor. I would have gone with the beezwax ones, but I like the rough look of the suede ones.

Hopefully I'll like them on me, and they'll fit good.

I ordered them from shoes.com BTW who offers free shipping both ways. Zappos.com offers the same, but with free overnight shipping. Can't beat it.

those are a very nice colour, my brother has a pair. i have the beeswax and the light grey suede. i love clarks shoes they're so comfortable.

Atzec
8th October 2007, 11:39
im more into wallabees and really want to get a pair (again). the deserts are nice as well.

mjg
9th October 2007, 02:16
clarks last for years, that's what is great about them.

ExileOnMainStreet
9th October 2007, 08:28
im getting rid of my beeswax desert treks, size 11US worn for like 1 day, basically new in box if anybodys interested before they go on ebay