PDA

View Full Version : Misc. Question Thread (Fashion & Clothing)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

bilmaga
28th July 2007, 06:57
Please post relevant questions here instead of starting a new thread.

spacemanvt
1st August 2007, 02:37
guys should i get some low top chucks in optical white or red?

mostly going to be worn with dry denim so take that into acct.

thanks

Tiro
1st August 2007, 02:46
why is it, that people can't even decide for theirselves what color of shoes they want...
I say, red!

bilmaga
1st August 2007, 02:47
I say white :razz:

Now you are back to square one

Tiro
1st August 2007, 02:48
hahahahaha shame on you billy :-P

spacemanvt
1st August 2007, 02:58
u guys suck

well i already got a pair of the white ones (got them on sale - $30 USD)
so i would have to return them and buy a pair of reds at full price.. so that may swing me into keeping the whites.

and bilmaga i got you a present - a new avatar

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5633/bilmagawq1.th.png (http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bilmagawq1.png)

bilmaga
1st August 2007, 03:20

But I can't lose my trademark.

iwannudies
1st August 2007, 07:33
u guys suck

well i already got a pair of the white ones (got them on sale - $30 USD)
so i would have to return them and buy a pair of reds at full price.. so that may swing me into keeping the whites.

and bilmaga i got you a present - a new avatar

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5633/bilmagawq1.th.png (http://img407.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bilmagawq1.png)

I'd keep the white ones. Cheaper and look better imo.

Haha Bil you can use that for your Sufu avatar ;)

bilmaga
1st August 2007, 07:36
I only lurk on SuFu

neato torpedo
9th August 2007, 02:30
Does anyone know of someone selling one or a place to buy a nooka watch online thats cheaper than 100?

neato torpedo
9th August 2007, 03:51
I know, i've been looking for one forever, and don't want to pay 125 for one.

whatyouknowaboutthat
10th August 2007, 06:37
Im a huge sports fan. Love hockey, love baseball, love lacrosse. Now is there a correct way to rock a sports jersey (say a hockey jersey) with nudies?

Drewbee
10th August 2007, 07:40
I could go with the usual "wear what you want" response but then that wouldnt help you...lol.

Umm yea man...wear them really small (unless if you like the baggy look)...IMO at least...Im a big fan of soccer jerseys and to tell you the truth Ive been looking for a good one around the net....the best way to rock one (soccer) IMO is fitted to your body...kicks ass.

Whether or not this works for football or basketball is up to you, it all depends on personal taste.

Yep...I collect football shirts..soccer...best is smaller sizes....although with jims an finns its really hard to do it right...but yea if you can find jerseys that are fitted it can look very nice.

whatyouknowaboutthat
10th August 2007, 09:56
im with you cable, i love soccer jerseys. currently im looking for some south korea national jerseys in my size but its a bitch. soccer jerseys look sick with jeans. with baseball jerseys and hockey jerseys, the sizing is pretty big so its a bit harder..

iwannudies
10th August 2007, 12:04
England, Socceroos and Liverpool jerseys ftw :)

ceza
14th August 2007, 01:29
i recently bought a button up from abercrombie and i really don't like the stitched moose on the pocket and i'm wondering if it's possible to undo. has anyone ever done this?

Nudzorz
14th August 2007, 03:05
Try you best to get it off! That moose is stupid.. that seagull too!

Nudzorz
16th August 2007, 08:26
makeyourownjeans has been talked about before here.

Someone said they charge you a lot for the clone a jean thing..

iwannudies
16th August 2007, 09:53
Yeah they've been talked about here, do a search and you'll find the answers you want ;)

BlueOctoberFan
16th August 2007, 16:43
I know it's been discussed somewhere, but it was a pretty random place if I'm not mistaken... So, last I heard no one actually tried it, and I hope you really like the jeans because I seem to recall that it takes a couple of weeks and you have to get at least two pairs. In any case, have at it and let us know what they're like!

bilmaga
17th August 2007, 03:39
Yea I'm aware of the whole "2 jeans" thing...in that case Id sell one pair off to someone here who enjoys flared fits and is a 29-30 waist in dry denim.

I would buy them worst case.

bilmaga
17th August 2007, 05:38
I would request the 14.5 oz though.

Someone should lend us their glenns so we can clone those.

I wish I never got rid of mine:-x:cry:

bilmaga
17th August 2007, 06:34
Those glenns would work for sure. I personally like them better than the ones you have now.

magic
26th August 2007, 03:02
what do u guys think about mexico66 with nudies:confused: doesnt seem much people wearing:-|

deedee
26th August 2007, 03:09
what do u guys think about mexico66 with nudies:confused: doesnt seem much people wearing:-|

I think those would look really good!
Today I just missed some 66 on eBay want them badly (classic white with blue/red stripes)

By the way do you made some pics of your AJDS ? :P

magic
26th August 2007, 03:17
I think those would look really good!
Today I just missed some 66 on eBay want them badly (classic white with blue/red stripes)

By the way do you made some pics of your AJDS ? :P

i think its really cool to have 66 with nudies too:-D do u have a pic with 66? the one u referring to was the old model? i think its hard to get those nowadays:roll:

sorry man, i havent got a camera yet:oops: will get one soon and post some pic:-P

deedee
26th August 2007, 03:45
i think its really cool to have 66 with nudies too:-D do u have a pic with 66? the one u referring to was the old model? i think its hard to get those nowadays:roll:

sorry man, i havent got a camera yet:oops: will get one soon and post some pic:-P

No man unfornately no pics.. jeah its the old model? I dont know much about Onitsuka ...
No problem about your AJDS pics i will wait hehe..
But im interested in buying me a AJDS too can you explain the quality of the denim and so on in the new Average joe dry selvage thread?

iwannudies
26th August 2007, 04:28

I would get a pair in a heartbeat to wear with my AJs if I weren't so broke. I really like these shoes. But first things first Im gonna get a Nudie wallet :mrgreen:

magic
26th August 2007, 06:09
No man unfornately no pics.. jeah its the old model? I dont know much about Onitsuka ...
No problem about your AJDS pics i will wait hehe..
But im interested in buying me a AJDS too can you explain the quality of the denim and so on in the new Average joe dry selvage thread?

i not so sure too but i had saw them long ago:roll: maybe i am wrong:-|

yeah, i can tell u what i know about AJDS;-)

magic
26th August 2007, 06:12
I would get a pair in a heartbeat to wear with my AJs if I weren't so broke. I really like these shoes. But first things first Im gonna get a Nudie wallet :mrgreen:

u just makes me feel like getting it too:mrgreen:

btw, i never heard of heartbeat:confused: where to get those:-|

deedee
26th August 2007, 06:23
i not so sure too but i had saw them long ago:roll: maybe i am wrong:-|

yeah, i can tell u what i know about AJDS;-)

cool to make it more clearly arranged can we switch to this thread?
Click Me! (http://mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5543)

Please post there about how the denim feels how stiff and heavy it is and also compared to the other denim you have ;)

iwannudies
26th August 2007, 06:24

LOL. Its an expression. Means I'll get a pair immediately if I had the money! :lol:

deedee
26th August 2007, 06:26

I think he mean it literally and to show love to the sneakers (heartbeat)

iwannudies
26th August 2007, 06:51
Hehehe I do love Oni tigers. :p

magic
26th August 2007, 07:47
LOL. Its an expression. Means I'll get a pair immediately if I had the money! :lol:

LOL:mrgreen: now i got it :lol:

deedee
2nd September 2007, 22:36
Hey guys, I cant decide:

This
http://www.afterbuy.de/images/60893/nikepemiumwindrunner.JPG

Or

That
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/1589/adidasmtokyotttn4.gif
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2432/adidasmtokyottbacksr4.gif

drydenimbabeeh
2nd September 2007, 22:45
Last one, def!

Tiro
3rd September 2007, 00:14
Last one, def!

second that! the white one, hands down

Legoland
3rd September 2007, 00:20
I like the nike windrunner although that colorway was pretty dull.

bilmaga
3rd September 2007, 01:11
All I see is the green/black one.

Am I the only one.

BlueOctoberFan
3rd September 2007, 01:43
Well, I can see the top half of each image for the second one. I'd not go for either, but then I have a more conservative sense of style than what appears to be standard for those living in Europe...

bilmaga
3rd September 2007, 03:00
When I clicked on quote, I got both jackets in my box.

I like the white one. Mainly because I like the Tokyo on the back :-D

cameland
3rd September 2007, 07:01
I think the white is cool, but maybe not cool for wearing unless I was actually Japanese. Well to me, at least in my city, there are way too many people that want to be japanese and take it over the top, especially asians who are born here (topic for another time maybe). Anywho I like windrunners in general, so I'm going to say the windrunner. There are some nice ones on grandism.com as well.

Oh just remembered that PAM have made some windrunner-esque things as well.

JumpJump!
3rd September 2007, 18:31
Hey guys! I was wondering, where can I get BDG stuff on the net? I've been looking for a little while now, but I can't seem to find any sites that ship to Europe :-?

Nudzorz
3rd September 2007, 18:36
Hey guys! I was wondering, where can I get BDG stuff on the net? I've been looking for a little while now, but I can't seem to find any sites that ship to Europe :-?

Here in the states I know Urban Outfitters sells BDG, but I haven't been on the Euro site.

Check there.

JumpJump!
3rd September 2007, 19:00
Here in the states I know Urban Outfitters sells BDG, but I haven't been on the Euro site.

Check there.

They have a EU site? Can't seem to find it. Only the UK one.

nt54
3rd September 2007, 22:11
You mean BDG is an actual brand? I thought it was just the Urban Outfitters house brand.

hiro
9th September 2007, 13:30
which one would you choose?

http://www.redwing-europe.com/Default.aspx?tabid=337

http://www.redwing-europe.com/Default.aspx?tabid=344

zatoichi
9th September 2007, 15:30
Second one (8138)

BlueOctoberFan
9th September 2007, 18:01
I think I like the color of the second one better, but if you're looking for something that'll evolve, I think the first pair would be better.

iwannudies
9th September 2007, 18:30
Second one is way nicer.

centrix
9th September 2007, 18:47
gotta agree... 2nd one

Nudzorz
9th September 2007, 23:09
Im liking the first a lot more.

deedee
10th September 2007, 00:54
Hey I need a Hypebeast looking BackPack whats a good?
Those Supremes are so expensive and I saw some on Sufu wearing others I want them long backpack's
not that I want to follow the mainstream but I think those look cool!

Nudzorz
10th September 2007, 00:57
This is the SB bag activemailorder sells for like 90(bit expensive)

http://activemailorder.com/etc/images/product/BNIAAA_BlackL.jpg

maybe try ebay for a better price?

deedee
10th September 2007, 01:29

hey man thanks you helped me out !
Now I know that those are just Skateboard Backpacks and I was the whole time thinking what kinda backpacks are those that I want.. this sb backpack is nice!

hiro
10th September 2007, 09:16
Thank you for the answers considering my choice of redwing shoes.

IŽll go for the second one (8138).

iwannudies
10th September 2007, 10:33
Thank you for the answers considering my choice of redwing shoes.

IŽll go for the second one (8138).

Good choice.

nudien00b
22nd September 2007, 03:57
do vans slip-ons/authentics' sole vary in width. i have a pair of black authentics and the sole seems pretty thick compared to some other vans i see ppl wearing. im not sure if theres some other vans shoe with a thinner sole. i prefer it.

cameland
22nd September 2007, 04:23
^I've also wondered this, but I think they are all the same. Vulcanised soles are just thick.

nudien00b
22nd September 2007, 04:34
i think there sole thicknesses are pretty inconsistent. some are thick, some are really thin. ill prob ask for a few more pairs to compare next time im gettin some vans lol.

cameland
22nd September 2007, 04:42
Well looking at it, the soles of my syndicate vans are thicker and chunkier than my vans from the vault line. Maybe its intentional. Also, I've found there are two shapes of authentics and they fit completely different.

Nudzorz
22nd September 2007, 06:20
I think the classic colors(in the black/white box) are thicker. I recently got printed slip ons(red/white box) and they're actually thinner, and the canvas seems to be stretchy as well.

greatfire
23rd September 2007, 19:07
Hi,

I'm having a heck of a time trying to find shirts in a medium tall size. I should be more specific, I'm having a problem finding GOOD shirts in a medium tall size. I'm not a big fan of the old-man-looking eddie bauer stuff.

Does anyone know where I can find shirts in this size (especially t-shirts, as I've yet to find a medium tall t-shirt). What about polos? I went to ralph lauren's website, but the smallest their polos go is large tall, which is a bit too big for me.

Thanks!

Nudzorz
24th September 2007, 02:14
I think GAP does medium tall.

Also, American Apparel usually makes their stuff a bit longer then most. But the material is very thin, and I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for.

craiggg
24th September 2007, 22:50
14 Oz jeans, 21 Oz jeans.. what does it all mean.. how is the weight determined because obviously not all pairs can weigh the same, so the XX Oz figure must come from the thickness.. but what determines the weight of denim?? ... because at the moment, 14Oz demin means nothing to me

Nudzorz
25th September 2007, 01:32
weight of fabric per yard.

deedee
25th September 2007, 19:13
A Supreme Looking Backpack like this one Acekiefer is rocking:
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4484/ace827aag5.jpg

I saw a guy wearing this Backpack Style from Eastpak but didnt find it anywhere...
Is there btw a name for this Backpack's? I wouldnt say Camping and neither Skate...
Would be glad if Anyone could help me!

craiggg
29th September 2007, 02:20
is thee any easy way to break in jeans.. i find that when i buy skinny jeans they don't feel that confy at first and its only after a few weeks that they start to feel like part of me and not some weird shaped things attatched to my legs..

like my slim jims now.. i constantly need to pull them and tug at places because they just feel horrible against me, although i know in a few wweeks they will feel brilliant..

is there anything i can do to hurry up the process, or is it a case of wear them and wait.

bilmaga
29th September 2007, 03:06
or is it a case of wear them and wait.

That is your answer.

benjy
30th September 2007, 15:11
I was wondering if anyone has seen brown leather VANs slip ons?

I saw a second hand pair on ebay before but havnet been able to track any down in shops.
They could be discontinued.

iwannudies
30th September 2007, 15:20
Saw some brown perforated ones a few months ago, in a store on chapel st. If I remember correctly it was platypus shoes. ;-)

Atzec
30th September 2007, 15:26
you cann get these at www.2bif.com:
http://www.2bif.com/brcms/shop/images/popup/1852874585.jpg

Nudzorz
1st October 2007, 01:21
You can get these through shop.vans.com

http://shop.vans.com/wcsstore/Vans/images/products/5522999B.JPG

Seems they only have smaller sizes though...

benjy
1st October 2007, 05:51
Thanks guys!

Atzec, i bought pumas in that material last time....not soo good. lol

Nudzors there similar to the ones i want, just a lighter brown. Gee they got green, black and navy leather ones too..
If i cant get the ones i may settle for these ones.
Bad thing is Vans dont sent international! Hopefully one of use may be able to help me! :mrgreen:

iwannudies, ill pop down to platypus shoes this week. Thanks for that! I normally get some shoes from there but havent been lucky seeing the brown leather ones.

josuke
1st October 2007, 06:07
Thanks guys!

Atzec, i bought pumas in that material last time....not soo good. lol

u mean suede?

iwannudies
1st October 2007, 08:56
double post

iwannudies
1st October 2007, 08:58
iwannudies, ill pop down to platypus shoes this week. Thanks for that! I normally get some shoes from there but havent been lucky seeing the brown leather ones.

No probs. That was a few months ago though, haven't been in that shop for awhile. Good luck ;-)

benjy
1st October 2007, 13:52
u mean suede?

Yeah. Easily wrecked.

Been everywhere on the internet looking for the shoes. Cant find them so i decided to look for the ones nudzors posted up. Found some places with them but not in a US10.
Everyone has black, green and heaps of navy in all sizes by no brown. :-x

Ill go look through a few more shoe shops this week. If anyone in the states is kind enough and find them, please send me a PM! :mrgreen:

iwannudies
1st October 2007, 14:33
Try platypus and general pants, that's the shops I can think of for now stocking vans. Also surf shops like planet surf, surf dive n ski, ozmosis etc.

josuke
1st October 2007, 14:39
Try platypus and general pants, that's the shops I can think of for now stocking vans. Also surf shops like planet surf, surf dive n ski, ozmosis etc.

dun forget HYPE.

Nudzorz
1st October 2007, 15:13
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=-1&id=12278040&parentid=M_SHOES_CASUAL&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=8&navAction=poppush&color=

They have them in stock. I have no idea where they ship..

josuke
1st October 2007, 15:23
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=-1&id=12278040&parentid=M_SHOES_CASUAL&sortProperties=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=8&navAction=poppush&color=

they dun ship international from wat i know.

benjy
2nd October 2007, 07:36

Awesome but no international delivery. If someone is kind enough to help me, please send me a PM. If someone could just take delivery of them in the states and send them over id be very happy. Ill pay for all of course.

Went to platypus and general pants co today in chaddy. They had the brown perforated ones and green leather ones. I asked them to call around and they did but no luck.

iwannudies
2nd October 2007, 07:40
Went to platypus and general pants co today in chaddy. They had the brown perforated ones and green leather ones. I asked them to call around and they did but no luck.

They didn't have your size? That sucks.

benjy
2nd October 2007, 10:27
They didn't have your size? That sucks.

Not sure, just didnt like the look of those ones. The brown perforated ones dont look as good as the ones nubzor posted.

Ended up buying a pair of nikefree 5.0s...:mrgreen:

Will go hype city this friday. If i cant find them ill try to email urbanoutfitters to see if they can give me some love. :mrgreen:

kielkilla
2nd October 2007, 17:20
Just wondering if anyone has seen these? I really like them and would like to find a pair. Does anyone know a website where I get a pair? http://sneakers.rap.pl/images/thumbs/314.jpg

iwannudies
3rd October 2007, 10:00
Your link doesn't load for me.

cameland
3rd October 2007, 10:06
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/450/314jt7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

nudie dan
4th October 2007, 09:59
I need new shoes, I like low and thin sneakers a la Vans but don't actually own any Vans and kind don't like them for the commonness but i might dive in anyway.

What do you folks think of these? http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/9466465/c/105256.html

It's either those, another colour in the era/authentics, OR slip on leather perforated brown which I really dig.

Opinions?

cameland
4th October 2007, 10:22
I didn't think vans were that common in australia, well at least in melb. But I wasn't really feeling the brown ones, I think the plaid flannel vault series from this season is good though, in any of the colours.

benjy
4th October 2007, 17:36
I didn't think vans were that common in australia, well at least in melb. But I wasn't really feeling the brown ones, I think the plaid flannel vault series from this season is good though, in any of the colours.

They are quite popular. Seems most people have the checkered or skull designs now.
I have 2 pairs and decided to keep one away until the design fazed out.
Though prefer no laces to laces.

I was looking at the plaid ones but rather look for a pair of the brown leathers.

iwannudies
5th October 2007, 10:46
Black and pewter checkered Vans are quite nice. I was gonna get a pair, but they ran out of my size :-x

craiggg
7th October 2007, 22:19
how is the hem measured on jeans.. i've seen some grim tim with a 6.5 inch hem measurement for 28inch waist.. and my ankle is tiny and 7.5 inch round.. so they wouldn't fit lol

surely i'm measuring wrong

cameland
7th October 2007, 22:21
They measure it flat on the floor, so its half of the actual circumference. Just double the hem measurements or half your own measurements.

mjg
8th October 2007, 04:58
i was wondering if any of you oil your belts? similar to what you'd do with football boots or shoes. i've just been thinking if i should be doing that to my ALD belt.

Tiro
8th October 2007, 05:05
I don't see a reason to do it, maybe if you got a natural untanned belt, but even then, I'm not oiling my natural saddle leather samurai belt...

mjg
9th October 2007, 02:19
alright, i wasn't sure if they could dry out and crack.

cameland
9th October 2007, 02:25
If the belt is old and you think it feels dry then theres no harm in oiling it. Otherwise I wouldn't really see the need.

kielkilla
11th October 2007, 02:06
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/450/314jt7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

*Drool* thanks cameland. So has anyone seen these? ever? They arn't on the puma site...

toey18
11th October 2007, 07:08
1.Where can I get it online ?
2.I think that it's SUPERGA but not sure. Am I right ?

Thanks very much

[/img]http://www.mynudies.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=164&stc=1&d=1192075512[/img]

[/img]http://www.mynudies.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=163&stc=1&d=1192075381[/img]

drilla
11th October 2007, 08:22
Jesus Christ, I hope it's a Halloween costume you want them for.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y210/MON3YSHOT/clownshoes.jpg

BlueOctoberFan
11th October 2007, 18:21
Hey, there's the perfect finish to the full Levi's Red outfit (see cultizm.com for the clowny nature).

spacemanvt
18th October 2007, 23:58
i was wondering how do you guys size your vans slips ons compared to chucks?

bilmaga
19th October 2007, 02:59
I went one up from chucks.

spacemanvt
19th October 2007, 07:35
hmm

i wear 10.5 in chucks
and im not sure about vans sizing
11 is a big snug at first but i reckon they will stretch out
11.5 feels decent as well.... lol

cameland
19th October 2007, 10:20
I am a measured size US10. I have chucks in a size 9 and slips in a 9.5. Slips are quite long though, thats why I only went up a half size.

deviousfool
20th October 2007, 06:15
guys was just wondering is there any specific way to get rid of indigo stains on your leather wallets ? should i just use water to wipe the indigo off ? i'm afraid that i'll ruin the leather by doing so.. i've only used my wallet for 1 month and it's got blue stains all over it.

RxHernandez
20th October 2007, 18:19
guys was just wondering is there any specific way to get rid of indigo stains on your leather wallets ? should i just use water to wipe the indigo off ? i'm afraid that i'll ruin the leather by doing so.. i've only used my wallet for 1 month and it's got blue stains all over it.

no no no never put water on your wallet
itll just shrivle up and be worthless

cameland
23rd October 2007, 05:01
I was asleep, what happens now. Do they come back tomorrow?

http://i20.tinypic.com/112d9c0.jpg

bilmaga
23rd October 2007, 06:50
They should have left a card in your mailbox telling you if they will re-try delivery or if you have to pick them up.

What are you expecting?

cameland
23rd October 2007, 07:09
Well thats the thing, theres no card left and now im left wondering what now. The stuff im buying is not denim related though.

bilmaga
23rd October 2007, 07:48
What are those?

Or are you just being an ass:-P

cameland
23rd October 2007, 07:52
lol, you don't wanna know Bil. So do you think they'll just try again tomorow, I've never ever missed anything from EMS before, I was actually expecting the package too, but I didnt want to wake up too early or else I'd just be sitting waiting for too long. :-(

bilmaga
23rd October 2007, 08:01
lol, you don't wanna know Bil. So do you think they'll just try again tomorow, I've never ever missed anything from EMS before, I was actually expecting the package too, but I didnt want to wake up too early or else I'd just be sitting waiting for too long. :-(

Well, for me, I miss the delivery every single time because I am always at work. In fact, I have yet to receive one on the first try unless it is small enough to jam in my mailbox.

Anyways, everything that comes EMS will come to my door by either purolator or regular Canada post. Either way, I have to pick it up and they do not re-attempt delivery.

When I get things from UPS, DHL, and Fed-Ex, they always re-attempt. So I just sign it off telling them that it is ok to leave the package.

The only problem with you, is that if you have to pick it up, you need the card. Maybe wait till tomorrow and if it doesn't show up, just call them or go to the post office with the tracking # to see if they have it.

Lol, yes and yes.

hentai is japanese for "pervert"....so nudie (no pun intended) mangas

Or were you being sarcastic? haha

No sarcasm, just ignorance:lol:

cameland
23rd October 2007, 08:11
Oh crap, I should have just woken up earlier. I will wait till tommorow. See whats the go.

jtl
23rd October 2007, 09:09
You are one of the lucky few....that stuff is retarded.

you mean you're NOT into alien sex and shemales?? =O you're weird.......

jk

cameland
23rd October 2007, 09:46
Got my items like 15 mins ago, they just delivered twice in one day. Awesome!

magic
23rd October 2007, 11:10
Good to heard that u had got your stuff Cameland. So i was wondering does the EMS service will delivery the item to the owner home or depends on the country post office? does it apply to every country?

narutofan36
23rd October 2007, 15:47
Ive been wearing my RRDGs about 3 months now and ive decided to start on a new pair of jeans. They are just too baggy for me now. I would like a slimmer pair of jeans that stack well with a low profile pair of vans. Any suggestions? something not extremely skinny either and something with a low rise.

bilmaga
23rd October 2007, 15:51
Jims

cameland
23rd October 2007, 17:46
Nah the EMS guy. Suprised me. But I'm glad I can have a bit of a sleep in tomorow now instead.

cameland
23rd October 2007, 17:49
What are you getting?

cameland
23rd October 2007, 18:09
lol just wear them for the look, who cares about fading.

Regular R
30th October 2007, 16:10
i'm looking for a spiewak ridley coat. does anybody know a shop in europe where i can order this coat?

kind regards

virginia
1st November 2007, 14:14
you guys chec c-in2 underwear already ? they have a model with special place for our 'thing' :-D is it comfy ?

virginia
1st November 2007, 14:17
one more thing, any of you guys wear Havaianas sandals ? it's cool, i have one, the Havaianas Brazil Trekking :-) lots of new model are coming also

iwannudies
1st November 2007, 14:48
one more thing, any of you guys wear Havaianas sandals ? it's cool, i have one, the Havaianas Brazil Trekking :-) lots of new model are coming also

Come to Melbourne in summer and you'll see them everywhere, plain, metallic, Brazil, Germany, Australia, England etc.

virginia
1st November 2007, 14:58
is there really England, Germany, Australia model ? cool ! i bought it in spore but they only have plain, cartoon, and brazil, still colourful though :-D

iwannudies
1st November 2007, 15:30
Yes.

virginia
1st November 2007, 15:37
wow, haven't even see them photos. think I should contact my friend in melb and tell him to get me one of those models :-)

Deframer
1st November 2007, 15:40
Haha, dude, they aren't all that. Australia hardly has the biggest Havaiana range, either

josuke
1st November 2007, 15:50
Come to Melbourne in summer and you'll see them everywhere, plain, metallic, Brazil, Germany, Australia, England etc.

they also got SLIM, logo contrast, fluoro lol, mannn im a thongs freak. (that's y i can't do stacking on my jeans) :sad: , but im so INTO this thongs thing. lol

is there really England, Germany, Australia model ? cool ! i bought it in spore but they only have plain, cartoon, and brazil, still colourful though :-D

u got one in sydney! lol ;p

@defarmer: i believe brazil has the largest range. ;P

iwannudies
1st November 2007, 15:51
Yeah aren't they from Brazil? (referring to deframer's post)

Not a fan of wearing thongs with jeans though. They go great with shorts:)

josuke
1st November 2007, 15:56
Yeah aren't they from Brazil? (referring to deframer's post)

Not a fan of wearing thongs with jeans though. They go great with shorts:)

they look good on everything! lol well at least for me. XD

virginia
1st November 2007, 15:59
you really wear thongs ?!!? :lol:

josuke
1st November 2007, 16:02
you really wear thongs ?!!? :lol:

yea, havaianas is thongs. lol

iwannudies
1st November 2007, 16:06
Lol... Thongs = flip flops = slippers = havaianas ;-)

virginia
1st November 2007, 16:25
i see :-) i thought thong is kind of underwear :-P

deviousfool
1st November 2007, 16:36
is it only australians that call flipflops thongs ? :confused:

Gregory
1st November 2007, 17:50
they look good on everything! lol well at least for me. XD

imo men shouldn't really wear sandals at all, I think they look retarded.

just my opinion.

iwannudies
2nd November 2007, 02:48
Sandals are different to thongs/flip flops.

RxHernandez
2nd November 2007, 03:12
imo men shouldn't really wear sandals at all, I think they look retarded.

oh my bad lol
I like them
just slip on and go

BlueOctoberFan
2nd November 2007, 03:15
I'd say sandles are OK, but flip-flops, not so much. Cheap, plastic things look like crap, generally.

BlueOctoberFan
2nd November 2007, 17:39
flip flops and sandals arent as bad as crocs...:evil:

I have to agree. I've never understood why so many people walk around in those things.

Deframer
4th November 2007, 11:03
Crocs are a crime against humanity. They make me want to commit various crimes against humanity against those who wear them.

I'm not a violent person, really. :)

virginia
4th November 2007, 18:52
is crocs that bad ? some people say it's so comfortable though

Tiro
4th November 2007, 19:21
crocs are intended to be beach-wear and seriously, that's all they are good for
they might be comfy, but they kill your back, it's a crime that alot of people buy them for small children, they need supportive shoes even more then we do...

seriously, there should be a law against those things, plus they are hideous!

RxHernandez
4th November 2007, 19:49
yeah thats true.
all my friend wears is crocs even with shorts =o=o
I could never see someone wearing cool jeans(dry) with crocs.
I wouldn't take them seriously.

Legoland
4th November 2007, 19:55
Crocs might be more cofortable than 17year old ***** soaked in champagne, and just like 17year old ***** I would'nt touch. It's just not worth it however you try to justify it. Crocs are hideous and you should go to jail or just be killed on the spot wearing them. (I'm gonna stop my 17 year... analogy here)

flip-flops are ok I'f you are by the mediteranian or some other nice beaches. nowhere else, and certainly not with jeans.

Drewbee
5th November 2007, 03:03
I wear flip flops alot during the summer...have to remember the heat here in Arizona...

virginia
5th November 2007, 10:11
I could never see someone wearing cool jeans(dry) with crocs :p

Deframer
5th November 2007, 11:48
it's a crime that alot of people buy them for small children, they need supportive shoes even more then we do...

Crocs are hideous and you should go to jail or just be killed on the spot wearing them. (I'm gonna stop my 17 year... analogy here)

Ya see, I'm not the only one :P outlaw crocs.

some people say it's so comfortable though

Until Legoland sees you. Then it becomes decidedly not comfortable.

virginia
5th November 2007, 16:25
:lol:

Tiro
6th November 2007, 03:55
:lol:

might as well post nothing :-?:roll:

iwannudies
6th November 2007, 08:41
^^ 100 posts in 11 day :roll:

josuke
6th November 2007, 08:55
^^ 100 posts in 11 day :roll:

i think he gonna beats me in another 2 weeks or so. :sad:

Deframer
6th November 2007, 09:31
I will say nothing but that enthusiasm should never be quashed. :P

By the way, does anyone have any suggestions on good, fitted shirts? (just to get us back on track :P)

Drewbee
6th November 2007, 21:57

By the way, does anyone have any suggestions on good, fitted shirts? (just to get us back on track :P)

American Appeal, if your a more slim build. Corpus T-Shirts are great, super soft as well.

iwannudies
7th November 2007, 02:49

Definitely, no hate at all in my previous post, virginia is like a breathe of fresh air.

Deframer
7th November 2007, 03:10
Thanks dudes :) I've tried a bit of American Apparel stuff (or is american appeal something else). Dior homme shirts actually fit perfectly, but were deemed too devastating to the wallet :P

Has anyone had any experience with ted baker?

stephen81107
13th November 2007, 05:16
so i dont like the fact that after wearing jeans for a few days the knees get bulgy and they look ugly... what do you guys suggest i do??? is there anything that could help that???

deviousfool
13th November 2007, 05:20
get prewashes instead ? you can iron them but it gets rid of the creases :roll:

stephen81107
13th November 2007, 05:24
its just the front part of the knee that bothers me.

nt54
13th November 2007, 06:14
Cut your legs off above the knees. That should solve the problem.

spacemanvt
20th November 2007, 19:50
i have a pair of Nudie Average Joes that I wear constantly, I want a pair of Black Coated Nudies but cant decide between Thin Finns (i can get for 125) or Slim Jims (150)

Should i go for the much slimmer cut Thin Finns or a more flexible SJ cut (eventhough they are similar to my AJs)?

whatyouknowaboutthat
20th November 2007, 22:10

looks like Nike copied the military with the MOLLE attachment designs.

offyatree
21st November 2007, 01:11
i have a pair of Nudie Average Joes that I wear constantly, I want a pair of Black Coated Nudies but cant decide between Thin Finns (i can get for 125) or Slim Jims (150)

Should i go for the much slimmer cut Thin Finns or a more flexible SJ cut (eventhough they are similar to my AJs)?

go get a pair of grim tims instead of thin finns. the tims is slightly loose than thin finn but tighter than slim jim. slim jim>grim tims>thin finns. i got this pair as the material is quite thick for nudie denims. i like thick denims. i think they are 13.5oz. well just sharing some ideas. everything you decide is up to you :).

stephen81107
21st November 2007, 05:27
what are your thoughts on there jeans... and clothes...

aquaandred
21st November 2007, 06:53
They have some nice clothes. But - and maybe this is just in my experience - I think that some of the clothes aren't made that well. Threads tend to become loose and just small things like that.

But I like a lot of their clothes.

I bought a pair of their raw jeans - The Sliqs. I was just wearing them today actually, just trying to break them in - I should take a picture. They have deep creases, and they're starting to show some wear. They got really shiny too :]

That was before I bought two pairs of Nudies though :]

bilmaga
21st November 2007, 06:55
Search the forum. There is lots of info about H&M. There is even a thread about the jeans in the "other brands" section.

benjy
21st November 2007, 07:49
If anyone has a pair of Onitsuka Tai chis in a size 10, 10.5 or 11. Could you post me the measurement of the length of the shoe. Or if it displays inside the shoe on the tag the CM of the size.

Thank you.

stephen81107
27th November 2007, 05:44
i'm looking for something is slim, straight, lowrise, and best of all premium... and something that i can wear like nudies... something that i can use use use and get a good effect on them...

acekieffer
27th November 2007, 06:09
why not get nudies?

deviousfool
27th November 2007, 06:31
if nudies are not premium enough for you then i suggest you to get Dior 21cms :-D

virginia
27th November 2007, 09:50
is that onitsuka limited edition ? i don't have the picture but i have one limited edition onitsuka, the archery ;-) if anyone has any picture of limited edition onitsuka, could you please post the picture, thanks :-)

offyatree
28th November 2007, 03:01
hi all, i have been searching on the net about where to get some classic pairs from adidas like the adidas campus II. i found many on ebay, BUT i don't like the way ebay does the transaction by using paypal and so on. i simply like websites where they accept major credit cards. so please post the websites where they sell those adidas.

i am trying to buy this pair for my buddy who will be having his b'day next month. thanks! :)

iwannudies
28th November 2007, 08:13
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p76_ADIDAS-ORIGINALS--HANDBALL--SPEZIAL-TRAINERS---LIMITED-SHOES.html
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p165_ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-MUNICH--MUeNCHEN--TRAINERS---RELAUNCHED.html
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p108_ADIDAS-ORIGINALS--HANDBALL-BLACK--SPEZIAL-TRAINERS.html

I also recall Caliroots has some Adidas. Best would be to post this in the Sneakerheads thread, this question will probably get more attention and expertise there ;-)

offyatree
28th November 2007, 08:25
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p76_ADIDAS-ORIGINALS--HANDBALL--SPEZIAL-TRAINERS---LIMITED-SHOES.html
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p165_ADIDAS-ORIGINALS-MUNICH--MUeNCHEN--TRAINERS---RELAUNCHED.html
http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p108_ADIDAS-ORIGINALS--HANDBALL-BLACK--SPEZIAL-TRAINERS.html

I also recall Caliroots has some Adidas. Best would be to post this in the Sneakerheads thread, this question will probably get more attention and expertise there ;-)

hey iwannudies, thanks for the respond, really appreciate it! :). and yeah, i will now post my questions about the sneakers at the right thread.

iwannudies
28th November 2007, 08:27
No probs, good luck with getting a pair :-D

offyatree
28th November 2007, 08:33
No probs, good luck with getting a pair :-D

thanks! actually i found many pairs on ebay, but i just don't like how ebay requires a paypal and all my information on their site. i like paying with visas and deals' are done.

btw, where about in australia do you live? i used to live in melbourne, victoria. they have great shops there for sure. collins street, chapel street, south yarra, melbourne central, and many other places i have forgotten :).

iwannudies
28th November 2007, 08:51
Melbourne ;-) Yeah there's heaps of shopping places here, the selection variety is quite impressive too. But too bad retail prices are quite high compared to other places. Come visit anytime :-D

offyatree
28th November 2007, 09:01
Melbourne ;-) Yeah there's heaps of shopping places here, the selection variety is quite impressive too. But too bad retail prices are quite high compared to other places. Come visit anytime :-D

i miss going to stussy retail store at crown casino or the shoe store called "sole" something.. i forgot at melbourne central.

iwannudies
28th November 2007, 11:51
There's another Stussy retail store in QV now, that's nearer to me :mrgreen:

Hmm, my memory's gone blank, all I can remember is there's G. Pants, Footlocker and Platypus selling sneakers in Melb Central. :-?

benjy
28th November 2007, 12:31
i miss going to stussy retail store at crown casino or the shoe store called "sole" something.. i forgot at melbourne central.

I love the stussy store, glad theres one at chaddy now. Pop in everytime i go past!
I think the one at crown is closed now.

Did you get your username from the store? :mrgreen:

bithc
28th November 2007, 14:38
There's another Stussy retail store in QV now, that's nearer to me :mrgreen:

Hmm, my memory's gone blank, all I can remember is there's G. Pants, Footlocker and Platypus selling sneakers in Melb Central. :-?

it was sole, and then they replace it with platypus

stephen81107
1st December 2007, 01:14
and i like vintage looking boots... also comfortable... i tend to stick to old school things... i wear converse Chuck Taylor's and vans slip ons and authentic... what do you guys suggest...

poostain
1st December 2007, 01:21
i hope this helps but i suggest you do your research here: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/

and this thread might be very helpful: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?p=805679#post805679 but it's not the only thread there that will be helpful.

stephen81107
1st December 2007, 01:32
thought they weren't exactly what i was looking for it did help... and i'm looking for boots that aren't dressy... looking for casual ones...

benjy
3rd December 2007, 13:35
Have a good friends wedding come up.
I was wondering if its ok to wear black pants/black shirt to a wedding?
I normally go with black pants and a white shirt.
No coat will be worm as im lazy and will forget it. :mrgreen:

Will be going with this tie.
http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/c7/05/5388_1.JPG

Tiro
3rd December 2007, 13:50
sure it's ok, very classy

iwannudies
3rd December 2007, 15:16
Have a good friends wedding come up.
I was wondering if its ok to wear black pants/black shirt to a wedding?
I normally go with black pants and a white shirt.
No coat will be worm as im lazy and will forget it. :mrgreen:

Will be going with this tie.
http://i9.ebayimg.com/03/i/000/c7/05/5388_1.JPG

I have a tie just like that, wore a white shirt with black and pink pinstripes with a coat, looked alright :p

cooldude007
6th December 2007, 19:01
why is it, that people can't even decide for theirselves what color of shoes they want...
I say, red!

I don't like red... I want brown or dark colors....:-P

virginia
8th December 2007, 15:16
nice tie, dark colour would be real good ;-)

ceza
14th December 2007, 06:59
So guys I'm looking for a small slim fitting pea coat. I'm 5'6 120lb so pretty much everything is too big for me. I'm deciding on one of these two but any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

I'm deciding between these two in black so far, what do you think?

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1005131997&section=men&

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1005132002&section=men&

Nudzorz
14th December 2007, 09:27
So guys I'm looking for a small slim fitting pea coat. I'm 5'6 120lb so pretty much everything is too big for me. I'm deciding on one of these two but any other suggestions would be much appreciated.

I'm deciding between these two in black so far, what do you think?

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1005131997&section=men&

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1005132002&section=men&

The first one seems a bit smaller if you're looking at which will fit you best. But I think the second looks better.

ceza
19th December 2007, 07:40
I've been browsing Ratuken for a while now through waves of endless "???????????????" all over the pages. I've come across a few things I liked with the search function and the currency converter on my phone. Now for my question, any idea how I can order my stuff?

iwannudies
19th December 2007, 07:57
http://www.mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4962&highlight=japanese

fnlit
30th December 2007, 10:04
This might be a stupid question, however does anyone know if it is possible to tailor a coat like this

http://www.ruggedoutfitters.net/shopexd.asp?id=21 or

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10151_-1_10001_85030_600005008_600000000_600005000_600-5-8

anyway, you get the idea, I'm trying to turn a durable, cheap, warm, hunting coat into a slimmer fit.

ChronBong
10th January 2008, 07:51
i got some RRDS right so i alos got the nike air-assault which is white + neutral gray. and it bleeds on my shoe so its brand new and how do i protect the white against the bleeding?

dibadiba
10th January 2008, 07:57
clear tape on the inside of your jeans

superslim_zac
10th January 2008, 08:06
haha I thought you were trying to keep the white in your selvedge clean or something. Weird.

Yeah tape + cuff helps sometimes.

ice13water
10th January 2008, 08:11
i wear the aged organic dry slim jims almost every day and no bleeding onto any of my sneakers

although it did make my white spyder jacket turn darkblue at the very bottom (not visible)

AM2
16th January 2008, 04:24
hey quick question on this photo here:
http://www.spin.com/features/magazine/images/2007/12/0801_kanye.jpg

What kind of scarf do you need to get this look and how do you go about tying it?

BlueOctoberFan
16th January 2008, 04:51
Wow... As if I needed another reason not to like Kanye...

TK-421
16th January 2008, 04:59
kanye has killer steez, your just straight hatin.

AM2
16th January 2008, 05:54

yeah some of his style like the what he's wearing in that photo which was in spin magazine is really cool and something i'd actually wear but other stuff he wears is absolutley rediculous.

anyways can anyone answer my question?

superslim_zac
16th January 2008, 05:57
Don't you just tie it in a knot? It's not really a fashion, it's for thugs who like to cover their face and wear hats instead of a mask...his is just larger than needed for fashion purposes.

TiaKo
16th January 2008, 13:56
That's straight up BS, there's nothing thugish about that scarf. There's lots of people wearing scarfs like that. I've got some myself and i like them a lot. It's just like a giant bandana. So once you've folded it into a triangle you just put it around your neck and tie the knot in the front underneath the triangle..

superslim_zac
16th January 2008, 15:45
Google search 'thug bandana' =

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/yellowtaperappa/bandana.jpg

RxHernandez
16th January 2008, 17:14

ha for real.
i just hate his new single,
but i do love dj a-trak

oh and to answer your question,
what i do is i just make into a triangle "thing" i guess and pull the two excess fabric around the front and just tuck it in and make it look "nice"
thats what i do and it pulls pretty nicely

TK-421
16th January 2008, 18:43
Google search 'thug bandana' =

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m216/yellowtaperappa/bandana.jpg

thats just straight ignorant dude, besides the one kanye is wearing is an actual scarf not a bandana and kanye isn't really all that thug in the slightest, all he wears is high end fashion labels (louis vuitton don) and some street wear. regardless of that, just because some one associated with a certain style wears something doesn't mean it it is exclusive to that style, most people i see wearing those oversized scarfs are hardly "thug" even "thug bandanas" as you've labeled them have become accepted and integrated into many other styles, although i don't wear bandanas i do have many of those scarves and i myself am far from a "gangsta"

on a note to the question being asked if you look closely at the pic its not a triangle scarf you can see that with the way the fringes are its a scarf of normal proportions, not sure how he folded it but im pretty a normal scarf as far as i can tell.

SoulRebel
16th January 2008, 18:48
http://photohouston.com/texas-cowboy-pictures/old-cowboy-hat-L9-161.jpg
Why did a cowboy wear a big neckerchief?

Everything a cowboy wore was for function, not for fancy. From wide-brimmed hats, to leather cuffs and chaps, to spurs, vests -- and kerchiefs. A big neckerchief was a multi-tasked tool worn around his neck to keep it handy. Tied over his mouth, his neckerchief kept dust from choking him on the drive; worn over his head

i think cowboys are very getto

Gregory
16th January 2008, 19:15
man lildavid rocks scarves like that daily.....
he's such a thug

superslim_zac
16th January 2008, 23:13
Re-reading what I wrote, I guess I was a bit harsh on it. I don't really mind it, and I wasn't meaning that the people wearing it were thugs.
However you can't deny that it has some purpose in hiding a face, and that Kanye's is over-sized. Also it is associated with the criminal side, which, I think, has something to do with the coolness of the fashion of wearing the oversized bandanna in general.

(and I know the cowboy side too, and I'm aware that it goes back a long way with the coyboys etc. - but I do believe even cowboys used it within criminal situations to hide identity.)

my point = your right, it's not a thug bandanna. But I can't help but see that association.

RxHernandez
16th January 2008, 23:14
man lildavid rocks scarves like that daily.....
he's such a thug

from da durrty south

reGuar
22nd January 2008, 23:28
why dont the levis section got any misc.question thread? :(
But I'll take it here:
How is the LVC 501 Raw 1955?
I think I got a pair in the H&M price-class :P!

mattback
27th January 2008, 08:47
any jeans i try on that are 100% cotton assembled from japanese denim, whether they are raw, prewash, pre shrunk, shrink to fit, or anything....

how come the japanese denim has so much more give / stretch to it ???

it feels like it has almost like spandex in it. it's crazy!!!

Opeth
27th January 2008, 08:53
I don't feel japanese denim strecthes anymore then "normal" denim like Nudie. What brands have you tried on?? The samurai 5000:s atleast are notorious stretchers but otherwise I don't know.

mattback
27th January 2008, 09:06
ruehl, lucky, diesel, kmw, and one other i dont remember the name taht a friend had.

BeauIXI
27th January 2008, 10:50
Really?

I didn't think RRDS stretched at all..

I mean, over time, obviously, yeah, but.. Like spandex, you say?

Atzec
27th January 2008, 11:53
Really?

I didn't think RRDS stretched at all..

I mean, over time, obviously, yeah, but.. Like spandex, you say?

ain´t rrds italian denim??

Tiro
27th January 2008, 13:05
like, no! they are put together in Italy...
RRDG is italian denim

Atzec
27th January 2008, 13:27
ok, didnŽt know that.

kyee
27th January 2008, 19:03
They arent nudies obv.. just like the look of these, anyone know what they are?

http://upload3.net//uploads/889denim.jpg

indigo_junkie
30th January 2008, 06:50
I've moved all this from the hypebeast thread over to this thread as it's more relevant.

isn't one of those two mills the mill that provides Nudie with denim?

-about Kaihara and Kurabo - It's been mentioned on several occasions that Kurabo is the denim supplier for both Uniqlo and Nudie. Before anyone freaks out about the denim on a pair of $40 Uniqlo may be the same as a pair of $200 Nudies, as I've mentioned before, these mills make different grades of denim. Kaihara, I think, provides the denim for LVC 1947. The other older type 1880, 1901 etc... I think are from Cone.

would they sell me a couple of rolls of high quality japanese denim? i could bespoke you guys some jeans..

Kaihara makes about 3.5 million yards of denim a year, along with a whole swag of other fabrics. The lowest quality denim they have, they sell at about US$6/yard, which would mean that the jean itself would evenually cost about $150-$200. They are the largest manufacturer of premium denim in Japan. Kurabo makes about 1.5 million yards and a further 1 million yards in their factory in China (yes, Kurabo HK is a subsidiary of Kurabo Industries Japan). Not too sure about the quality, at a guess, the Chinese made denim would be the lower end denim mainly used in cheaper $20 jeans (less than $1/yard).

Kaihara sells their denim at a minimum yardage. That minimum, I'm have no idea. I'm guessing about 1000 yards or something like that. You'd also need to get yourself a textile merchant agent to broker the sale. There maybe smaller textile merchants that will sell you denim in 10 yard lots, but of course, with their own margin tacked on. There was a thread on sufu about where to look for business like that. The best way to get rare exclusive denim, and I've thought of this myself, is to hit up some of the (hundreds?) boutique or hobby weavers and dyers in the Okayama region. The people that supply smaller niche brands like KMW and try and get yourself a roll of their stuff. Something like a 300 yard minimum? Not sure. But it'd definitely be unique.

kielkilla
4th February 2008, 07:20
What are those bandana/scraf things called? They look like large bandanas and are worn aroudn the neck.

xZAGx
4th February 2008, 07:31
you mean an Ascot?

kielkilla
4th February 2008, 08:27
you mean an Ascot?

No that's not it. I found a picture while lurker around for a picture of one :D. It is the last picture. http://www.mynudies.com/forums/showthread.php?t=757&page=486

Nudzorz
4th February 2008, 08:36
shemagh

nudiek1d
5th February 2008, 02:40
How many of you guys are into streetwear? Or are you guys just mainly all about the quality denim?

For me, streetwear and its brands like TH and Triumvir to name a few are my favs. Would love to see if there are any other people other than me..

---
Edit: What store is BiG?

kielkilla
5th February 2008, 02:45
shemagh

Ahhhh OK. Thanks.

aquaandred
5th February 2008, 02:52
I was wondering where I could find some boots that have a kind of British Rock feel to them, that are leather, and get nicer with age.

I don't want them to make me look like a cowboy either, lol.

Could anyone help me?

For a reference, the guy sitting on the couch in this picture has a nice pair.

http://www.mensvogue.com/images/arts/2006/10/23/arsl01_kooks.jpg

It's the singer from The Kooks.

Edit:I was thinking maybe a Chelsea boot?

superslim_zac
5th February 2008, 03:33
aquaandred, I don't know alot about shoes, but maybe a good spot to start looking is Swear, they're from London. if you find any good designs you like, just start googling the names and find other brands with similar shoes.

http://www.swear-london.com/product1251.aspx

I kind of like those patent boots.

superslim_zac
5th February 2008, 03:46
I do like it on shoes, yeah!

You know what shoes have grown on me, these:

http://mynudies.com/gallery/files/1/0/6/7/972700580c1685c9aab9a619a2ccd423.jpg

I hated this fit/shoes alot when I first saw it, but now I think I need some of these shoes...

aquaandred
5th February 2008, 04:03
Thanks Zac, but I think the Swear ones might be a bit too pointy for me.

I don't think I could pull it off, I have small feet.

superslim_zac
5th February 2008, 04:10
Did you look at all their shoes? I'm thinking of another brand but can't remember what it's called, I bought their shoes once, very nice, best quality. Started with a V. I'll think of it!

superslim_zac
5th February 2008, 04:13
Actually the brand I am thinking of is called Veinwear, great shoes, but probably also too pointy. I'll keep looking...

http://www.veinwear.com/shoeCollection/shoecollection.aspx

aquaandred
5th February 2008, 04:16
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

I was looking at these, I like the look of them a lot.

http://www.eshopone.com/smx/mens-shoes/chelsea-boot-newmarket/

Being able to slip them on and off would be great too.

Do you guys think black or brown for leather is better?

cabl3: Do you think you can wear cowboy boots without looking like a cowboy? Lol.

Do you have pictures of yourself in cowboy boots?

superslim_zac
5th February 2008, 04:19
Yeah I was about to post some chelsea boots.

Depends what your gonna wear it with, I would go black, brown is a bit 30-yr-old man...

Oh and Cable I haven't been able to find a pair like in that picture, but want some badddddd...that heel!

superslim_zac
5th February 2008, 04:33
Man I was gonna go with the tight look with those shoes!

Kinda like that guy in the picture, but I've got better legs. Haha.

I wanna see some of your casual cow-boy gear, it sounds cool.

If your headin to mexico let me know, I would be up for some cowboy boots.

superslim_zac
5th February 2008, 04:46
How much do you reckon the boots are? I'm a pretty big size tho, often hard to find. 13US

stephen81107
5th February 2008, 06:38
my waist measures about 34...
i fit into a size 30 abercrombie and fitch jeans pretty tight, but i can button it...
i wear size 34 levis 511s
i really don't know what size to get in apc's new standards. i'm looking for a fitted

sorry...
i moved it to apc...

lilldavid
5th February 2008, 20:11
Kaihara I think, provides the denim for LVC 1947. The other older type 1880, 1901 etc... I think are from Cone.

only the preshrunk deadstock LVC's use denim from Kaihara (ie 505's, 60's type 3, 646's)... Cone denim is used for the shrink to fit deadstock ones and the prewashes are mostly made with turkish and italian denim...

:-)

kielkilla
6th February 2008, 08:18
lmao :mrgreen:
(i literally busted out laughing...)

have you even googled what a shemagh is?

Though I insist, they are either just scarves or bandannas tied in a certain fashion.

Nope a shemagh is what I'm looking for! Yeah I googled but the first couple links were the "traditional" way to where one. Here is what I wa looking for: http://www.bglam.com/2007/03/trend-watch-shemagh-scarves.html

BeauIXI
6th February 2008, 08:49
You wear the cowboy boots, Cabl3?

I've been scared to wear mine out.

Then, it's very wintery out here, so that's a fair excuse.

Fhunkit
6th February 2008, 19:46
Nope a shemagh is what I'm looking for! Yeah I googled but the first couple links were the "traditional" way to where one. Here is what I wa looking for: http://www.bglam.com/2007/03/trend-watch-shemagh-scarves.html

In holland we call it simply 'an arrafat scarf' lol
I've got the black and white one..
They're €6,50 I think..

superslim_zac
7th February 2008, 02:55
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have 21oz jeans? I think that they might be a bit thick for australia, but my heaviest jean is the skulls.

Thinking of buying the ESEF pair, they sound pretty good for $120 shipped :shock:

benjy
7th February 2008, 14:42
Trying to look for a shirt

Its by Henleys.
A plain white V neck with short sleeves.

If anyone has seen one or sees one could you let me know. Ive been browsing through most places but cant seem to find.

iwannudies
7th February 2008, 14:45
Myer has got plenty of Henley tees, went there few days ago. On sale too i think?