PDA

View Full Version : Thin Finn Sunbleach?

colin
18th June 2007, 10:32
Does anyone know if these are available anywhere in the Netherlands? Looking for 27/28x32.

also, if anyone who's owned these can tell me about the material/weight of the denim that'd be appreciated.

thanks!

cameland
18th June 2007, 11:00
I can get you these from australia but nudies are expensive here. The material feels thicker than the regular drys, other than that they are pretty standard.

colin
18th June 2007, 11:06
oh thicker really? would you recommend them for 30c / hot weather? was hoping they'd be a nice pair for hot summer days :?

cameland
18th June 2007, 11:08
What I've found is that tighter jeans are generally warmer than looser jeans but yeah, not really thicker but not as flimsy. So stiffer, I'd compare it to how the TF black black feels compared to a TFD.

Its a nice light colour so it might work for you, my gf wears a pair very similar and she just rolls them up in summer. Looks cool 8)

drydenimbabeeh
18th June 2007, 11:09
Wasn't there a guy at the marketplace who sold this wash?

colin
18th June 2007, 11:11
ok cool man I see. maybe you could let me know the cost w/shipping to europe? appreciate it :)

oh, do you know how the size runs with these? i wear a 27 in the dry indigo, 28 in the black/black (i think these run smaller). I found the measurements on a japanese website and it looked as though these are pretty true to size?

cameland
18th June 2007, 11:15
Hrmmm, I could go try them on and compare them to regular drys if you like, this may take several days though because this is my last week of school and I have a mountain of work and exams to finish.

Hrmm the price would probably be somewhere between 250-300AUD. Prewash nudies are not cheap here unfortunately. Shipping would probably be between 20-30AUD.

colin
18th June 2007, 11:17
ok thanks man, no rush. just let me know if you get around to it :)

thanks!

momo
18th June 2007, 11:44
Colin, i got a pair of these for sale in the market place...in a size 31x32 though so probably a little too big for you. Great wash on these jeans, but i actually disagree with Cameland, i reckon the material on these is really thin and soft, especially compared to the dry's. I've also found that they dont stretch much at all, definetely not as much as other dry or coated thin finns. Hope this helps.
Cheers

cameland
18th June 2007, 11:47
Yeah I could be wrong, I only looked at them briefly while I was looking for some coated indigo finns.

colin
18th June 2007, 11:51
momo, thanks.

by stretch as much as other thin finns, do you mean stretch _out_ or just stretch as in the material / give? would you say the sizing is similar to the regular dry?

momo
18th June 2007, 16:32
By stretch i mean stretch out. I have a pair of dry black thin finns in 32x32 and they have stretched heaps, have to wear a belt otherwise they fall down. I have these in a 31x32, bought them small because i thought theyd stretch but actually would say they havent stretched at all. Would say that compared to the dry's, as new, they are very similar in size to the dry's, if anything a tiny tiny bit smaller.
Let me know how you go