PDA

View Full Version : Poker?!

Chris_Diao
5th June 2007, 17:57
Hey guys, I just wanted to know if some of you are playing POKER. Online or in real.
I love to play this game. I like this strategic thinking. I play online at PokerStars and very often with friends at home or at parties.

what about you?

erchii
5th June 2007, 18:26
i played poker for a about a year often, at school and weekends with friends but now i hardly do it.. and i played it online too, full tilt poker..

Terzt4r
5th June 2007, 18:38
Well i like the game too, i dont play it that much, maybe once or twice a week on the internet and sometimes with friends :)
But i dont play for real money tho, dont want to take the risk of loosing any money and a game like that. Sometimes it would be nice, normaly either you win or loose alot, but i think that many people loose money on it. Because it is fun as long as you win, so you just keep on going, but when you loose it isn't fun anymore, then you quit and have lost your money..
So no real money for me ;D Maybe im a little to young for it (only 15, but dont tell partypoker.com) XD

Jakob
5th June 2007, 18:41
I play for fun when im drinking

Chris_Diao
5th June 2007, 18:48
playing drunk is pretty funny. :lol:

I also don't play for real money, that is really a big risk and I can use my money for better things, for example NUDIES :twisted:

sarlo
5th June 2007, 21:02
i played on partypoker.. made some money (200 bucks) cashed and never played again :P

Drewbee
5th June 2007, 22:01
I enjoy it...but suck big time...

Jakob
5th June 2007, 23:46
playing without cash is only funny for a short amount of time...

loste
6th June 2007, 01:07
over some beers with your friend, it can be fun. Dont play online though. Guess i like the social aspect of it.