PDA

View Full Version : Pukkelpop, anyone?

Legoland
30th May 2007, 00:34
Looks like I'm going, I don't know anything about it really. usually sold out? anyone want to show me around. with the amount of dutch and beligans around sureley somebody's going?

Gsko
30th May 2007, 02:22
who's performing? and who do you care to see

Legoland
30th May 2007, 10:20
www.pukkelpop.be

Nine inch nails, the streets, smashing pumpkins, iggy & the stooges, felix da housecat, radio soulwax nite versions, justice, dj jazzy jeff, the hives... the list goes on and one.

loste
30th May 2007, 10:41
Nine Inch Nails rocks
I saw them at Roskilde in 2000.

I have never herard of this before. Any experiences? Anyone going?

sarlo
30th May 2007, 10:56
Last year i went there for school... talking to some tour managers as a schoolproject.. but it's not my deal to be honest

Gsko
30th May 2007, 11:54
omg Fall Out Boy is coming too :shock:

and I just came back from my first festival experience at Pinkpop 2007 which was pretty good.. so I might consider going to Pukkelpop :)

drydenimbabeeh
30th May 2007, 16:03
Lol Gsko :P
I was just considering to go to Pukkelpop and after I saw you posted here xD
So yeah I think I'm going :wink:

Legoland
30th May 2007, 17:15
where do you guys recomend I fly to? brussels? antwerp? oostende?
Just got the week off to. about how much is a case of beer in belgium? Do I have to drink the stuff that's strong enough to take out a horse? will I be cosiderd a ***** if I don't? never really been to belgium for real.

MeesterT
30th May 2007, 17:39
fly to brussel i will recommend
but looking for nudie goodies go to antwerpen :)
and for festivals in belguim and holland look @ http://www.partyflock.nl than Agenda
best beer JUPILER :D

drydenimbabeeh
30th May 2007, 17:41
I'm going with my mom's car hehe ^^ so I don't really know where you need to fly to.
A pallet of beer costs around 8/10 euro's I think.
Just drink what you like :P No one will judge you if you don't drink alcohol or some strong stuff.
Just party and have a great time! That's what it stands for :D

Legoland
30th May 2007, 17:44
Oh I drink lots, therefor the strong stuff scares the living shit out of me :)
Allright Brussles it is, lots of flights every day so that's good.
It's going to be one intense summer. love it!

MeesterT
30th May 2007, 17:49
enjoy y`r stay there and hope may have lots of fun en good days !

Tiro
30th May 2007, 23:12
lego, usually the 'stuff that takes out an ox' isn't really that popular at festivals, will be normal beer I guess...

if you got the chance tho, get some of it and chuck it down, you'll have loving memory's afterwards :wink:

Legoland
31st May 2007, 23:50
can someone help me trough the ordering process, my dutch is less than perfect, I kind of get it but...I really don't. are they for sale yet? pukkelpop.be is kind of vague.

drydenimbabeeh
1st June 2007, 00:40
I don't think the tickets are for sale yet. Because not all bands are officialy confirmed. So I think that's going to take a while.
We'll see :D

Lou2006
1st June 2007, 06:05
pukkelpop is some name!!

bob dylans coming to my town soon, woohoo!!