PDA

View Full Version : LOST

Bobbejaan
27th May 2007, 21:06
damn has anyone seen the final episodes...

"Not penny's boat"

"and Mikhail has died for the 3rd time and i really think he shows up again.

"what about walt and locke"

ExileOnMainStreet
27th May 2007, 21:21
i was HUGE into lost the first season, but didn't really watch it the 2nd season cause it was getting sorta stupid
but that season finale was unbelievable, especially the flash into the future when jack's just a mess, drunk as shit taking all kinds of oxycotnin and tryin to jump off bridges n shit

Legoland
27th May 2007, 22:02
Im happy they decided on ending the show, finally they can start to explain shit instead of making up ridiculous plot twists...

in the end all I really care about is, what's with the polar bears?

loste
27th May 2007, 23:15
they have decided to run the show untill 2010.
Season 4 will start in january

Lou2006
28th May 2007, 00:25
ooooohhhhhhh....wwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy
my head will be jelly by 2010 with all the plot twists

cardcastleruins
28th May 2007, 02:11
Wow Lost fans. I dig lost, unfortunatley. I am an addict to certain television shows, and this one is just crazy. I can't stop watching it and yes the plot twists are too rediculous somtimes and yes my head will be friken jelly. But I'm gunna see every episode.

Fhunkit
28th May 2007, 02:11
Damn I didn't know we're lost fans too!!

I was thinking yea..
What if the final "flashbacks" are future-views..??
The story with kate and the bridge and stuff..
Not in the mood to type my theory, but think,..
It could be the future, don't you think?

It was a HUGE final.. damn...
Such a nice ending for Charlie.. Very deep

johncubus
28th May 2007, 02:41
Those were future flashes. Remember when Jack tells Kate at the airport about using the golden pass every weekend hoping that the plane will crash back on the island everytime they hit turbulence. Jask said, "We weren't suppose to leave Kate, we have to go back".

That season finale was by far the best of the three. So much conspiracy and speculation I don't know where to start. Who was in the casket? No one showed up to the funeral. Ben perhaps? Or maybe John Locke. My head hurts just thinking about it. The creators said that the remaining 3 seasons are going to be nothing like the previous 3 seasons. I'm thinking they will not be on the island.

Great ending for Charlie, I agree. But it is Lost, he could be back.

cardcastleruins
28th May 2007, 03:15
Ya definetly, It's LOST. Charlie is coming back. They only really kill lame characters like Shanon and Those two they burried alive. Thoug Boone was a cool bro.

loste
28th May 2007, 04:44
i really think it was Ben in the casket, since Jack wanted to go back/did not want to leave. And there was nobody in the funeral.
Well ...then we know Jack and Kate will live through it all then.

It is a great show. I have seen all episodes now and cant wait for more. It is really addictive. But you gotta hav an open mind, things do get a bit crazy there. But it is an adventure serie so.....

ExileOnMainStreet
28th May 2007, 06:17
i missed the whole 2nd season basically so can you guys try to get me back up to speed,

who's jakob? i know hes almost like a ghost but i dont really understand

and how come that thing doesn't attack them anymore, i thought it was like a dinosaur at first but its a security system on the island or something, what was that thing and where did it go - it had something to do with black smoke

johncubus
28th May 2007, 07:30
The short answer is that the show doesn't explain much about those two things.
The black smoke "monster" appears a couple times in season 3 and killed off a character in season 2. The only explanation the show gives is that Juliet doesn't know anything about it either and that it doesn't like their perimeter security system.
If you saw the Ben flashback episode he and maybe Mikhail are the remaining Dharma initiative members. Ben helped plan to kill them off with some sort of a bio-chemical attack. So the "Others" inhabited the island long before the Dharma initiative and for some reason haven't seem to of aged. They don't explain who Jakob is, only that the "Others" look to him as their leader and only speaks to Ben. They obviously know how powerful he is because they seem scared shitless of him. Perhaps he's the spirit of the island? He has very strong forces, my theory is that Jakob is the black smoke as well. I'm still confused why Jakob asked John Locke for help before going balistic.

I have to say I began to lose interest near the end of season 2 and halfway through season 3, but the show really picked up the second half and the way they ended this season has me itching for more more more. Those bastards at ABC are making us wait until January 2008 for Season 4.

Lou2006
28th May 2007, 07:31
you can watch all the back catalogue on youtube...

johncubus
28th May 2007, 07:36
ABC.com has all the episodes from Season 4 cataloged as well. You can watch it in high resolution with their player. Very good quality for streaming video.

radiothesos
28th May 2007, 07:58
My favorite part of the finale was Jack cruising to the funeral jamming Scentless Apprentice, and his sweet ass beard.

I'm very glad that the plot is shifting away from the Gilligan's Island/crappy soap opera thing that was going on through most of season two.

johncubus
28th May 2007, 08:13
My favorite part of the finale was Jack cruising to the funeral jamming Scentless Apprentice, and his sweet ass beard.

I'm very glad that the plot is shifting away from the Gilligan's Island/crappy soap opera thing that was going on through most of season two.

Amen to that!

SoulRebel
28th May 2007, 11:03

Amen to that!

isn't that not season 3?

johncubus
28th May 2007, 11:05
I'm guessing he meant season 2 and 3.

johncubus
28th May 2007, 11:13
SoulRebel,
Is that the Haarlem that is a 5 minute train ride from Amsterdam? I stayed there for 3 nights in 2000 while back packing through Europe with my college buddies. We were able to rent out a flat for 75 Euro a night. Haarlem rocks. Those were the days

Fhunkit
28th May 2007, 11:48
that's the same Haarlem as you meant yes, I'm quite sure..

I bet you're an Incubus fan 8)

johncubus
28th May 2007, 11:50

haha, you figured me out...Huge fan.

Fhunkit
28th May 2007, 11:58

Great another incubus fan:D
Do you play guitar too? I do...

johncubus
28th May 2007, 12:10

Great another incubus fan:D
Do you play guitar too? I do...

Mike Einziger is a bad ass.

I wish I could play the guitar. I've been meaning learn. The wifey loves guitarists. I've been playing the piano for years though. I know it's not as cool, but I get to play the keys once in a while for my friend's jazz hip hop band whenever I'm in SF.

Fhunkit
28th May 2007, 12:35
I Play piano too...
8years already.. guitar like 3 or 4 :)..

Oh yea about lost..
check www.lostpedia.com it's quite funny there..

SoulRebel
28th May 2007, 12:56
SoulRebel,
Is that the Haarlem that is a 5 minute train ride from Amsterdam? I stayed there for 3 nights in 2000 while back packing through Europe with my college buddies. We were able to rent out a flat for 75 Euro a night. Haarlem rocks. Those were the days

15 minute ride :twisted:

yeah but i live actually in Heemstede but that's such a little village and our big neighboor is Haarlem and the most of my time i spend there. Haarlem is a real cool village with one of the best music podia of Netherland, The Patronaat, were underground meets pop and more.

king_lenahan
28th May 2007, 14:31
dunno if anyone noticed, but in one of those flashes to the future jack tells one of the doctors (new head of surgery guy) to go and find his dad and see who is the most drunk. But i thought jacks dad was dead? maybe jacks gone crazy or summat?

Sarge
28th May 2007, 15:10
dunno if anyone noticed, but in one of those flashes to the future jack tells one of the doctors (new head of surgery guy) to go and find his dad and see who is the most drunk. But i thought jacks dad was dead? maybe jacks gone crazy or summat?

he is addicted to prescription drugs so chances are his mind is a bit screwed!

Legoland
28th May 2007, 15:12
also keep in mind that in S01 Jacks dads coffin was found empty on the island and jack accually saw his father several time from a distance.

loste
28th May 2007, 15:29
yes i remember that, his dad was not found. Maybe he staged his death.
Wouldnt suprise me

Bobbejaan
28th May 2007, 17:49
it was a really tiny coffin ? that would not be jacks dad

NudieDK
28th May 2007, 17:57
Maybe be should start a Prison Break thread too :D

I think its a good show, especially season 1. However I dont know if any of you watch it.

loste
28th May 2007, 18:02
i did but stop watching a bit into season 2, it got a bit too boring. and slow

Bobbejaan
28th May 2007, 21:09
i want te new season to start with a little hint back to the numbers and the original darhma people

johncubus
28th May 2007, 21:19
I nearly forgot about those numbers. Hurley's story was definitely the funniest. I really hope the creaters make a conscious effort to answer every question before the show ends.

As for Jack's dad, the island has strange healing powers (i.e. Mikhail not dying and John Locke not dying) so he may have come back to life somehow.

undergroundobsessed
29th May 2007, 04:32
If only one of the characters on lost wore a pair of nudies how sickk would that be
and after each season he would wash them and get another pair ,
think about how they would fade and look

Sarge
30th May 2007, 12:30
If only one of the characters on lost wore a pair of nudies how sickk would that be
and after each season he would wash them and get another pair ,
think about how they would fade and look

they indeed would look ace but it would be totally unrealistic cuz although they will have been worn for 3 years, in the show that equates to about 70 days on the island!!

Julien
30th May 2007, 12:38
Maybe be should start a Prison Break thread too :D

I think its a good show, especially season 1. However I dont know if any of you watch it.

or Entourgae!!! I recoment this serie to all of you. Normaly I hate Series but this one I love.

Entourage.

amin
30th May 2007, 12:51
im a big fan of lost. first season was the best, the second and third season always start of good and then fade away i the middle, but the last few episodes are alwasy full of suprises. btw entourage is great.

Nudude
30th May 2007, 14:22
I'm following this serie from the beginning and I still like it very much. Nice to see a lot of people hear watching it either :)
Do you also watch Prison Break and Heroes??

amin
30th May 2007, 15:01
i liked prison break alot during the firs season but hted how the 2nd season finished. heroes is another good series. any 24 fans here? thought seasn 6 wasnt the best.