PDA

View Full Version : Champions League Final

NudieDK
23rd May 2007, 20:12
Well soccer freaks.. If there is any :)

A few hours to kick-off!! Its going to be great.

Liverpool - Milan : 2-1 :D

What is your bid?

Chris_Diao
23rd May 2007, 20:19
I'm looking forward to the game!!!

I hope that Milan wins!!!!

I have to support Italy because my grandpa is from italy. :D

I would say the game ends 3:2.

Nudude
23rd May 2007, 20:33
I'm gonna watch it for sure! Hope it will the same kind of game just like two years ago :)

MeesterT
23rd May 2007, 20:36
i will say Liverpool 1 - 2 AC Milan
liverpool is the most attacking team tonight that why think the gonna make some little mistakes in defending back to there position a populair fault that the make more times this season
AC Milan is a more defeding team but the litte chances the get the wil be abble to make the goal think thats why Milan is gonna win tonight the are a little smarter in playing on tactics and more alert on the rebounds and better ball position and that kind of stuff

first 45min Liverpool 1 - 0 Milan 23:00MIN Rise
second5min Liverpool 1 - 2 Milan 55:00MIN Káka
70:00MIN Seedorf Rebound FreeKick!

So That what i hope :P
Because a bet on my work haha

SonOfSteez
23rd May 2007, 20:44
Damn, I wanted to watch this but I will probably be working. :(

I should've planned ahead and set my DVR last night.

NudieDK
23rd May 2007, 20:50
I'm gonna watch it for sure! Hope it will the same kind of game just like two years ago :)

For sure!! A wonderful match it was. Hope it will not be too tactical and boring tonight.

MeesterT
23rd May 2007, 20:56
I like al the english clubs because of agressive and hard playing i like that very much
best soccer teams are coming atm out england i think!
Hope Dirk Kuijt will play full 90mins next to bellamy
crouch is think not the best option to play whit against milan because there are playing to defensive

mjg
23rd May 2007, 21:12
i can't believe it's here!

champions league final day is better than christmas.

forza milan

dave023
23rd May 2007, 21:14
LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!!

MeesterT
23rd May 2007, 21:14
haha indeed mjg better than cristmas haha :lol:

mjg
23rd May 2007, 21:18
meester t liverpool are not the more attacking team! did you watch the semifinal round? liverpool is a more defensive cattanaccio style, but they suck the life out of the game more. luckily milan can attack and produce goals, with with kaka and seedorf play impeccably together this season.

MeesterT
23rd May 2007, 21:25
yea okey the last rounds indeed but if you take a look over the season the more attacking than defending most of the time

the play 4-4-2 against 4-4-2 tonight than i think the gonna defend indeed more because 1 striker kuijt and a attacking middfielder gerrard
otherwize zenden en pennant can coming up a lot on the wings whit there condition and speed when the are on the ball

we will see
think milan is the better one tonight

and lol watching tv now seeing ronaldo on ducth television
that dude speaking dutch very well
never knowed that

Have fun whit watching mjg

mjg
23rd May 2007, 21:28
you enjoy it too meester t.

we can just hope it's a great match, and best of luck to both teams! (although i hope milan has the better of it!)

Arianuz
23rd May 2007, 21:30
i hope the reds would win.. but i hope Seedorf will play a beautiful game also!!! he deserves it!

good fella

erchii
23rd May 2007, 21:36
i gonna watch right now, i'm neutral because at both teams play some Dutchies... i think it would be wonderfull for Kuijt and Zenden to win tonight but also for Seedorf, he's a fantastic player but here in Holland the people (the most) underestimate him and don't give him the credits that he earns... but i think Seedorf is one of the best midfielders in the world so i think i will support Seedorf tonight :D

Nudie-joch.
23rd May 2007, 21:43
come on LIVERPOOL!

i hope Liverpool wins, but i bet on AC Milan!

NudieDK
23rd May 2007, 22:41
1-0 to Milan :( That is so undeserved!! They play so bad..

Come on Liverpool.

erchii
23rd May 2007, 22:46
milan plays not well and the goal was a shitgoal

MeesterT
23rd May 2007, 22:47
The want maybe crouch in it and gerrard back on his own position to let ambrosini or pirlo take a step back then milans counter will be a little gone and the play more like a 3-4-3 system

hope the dont do that crouch wil lose the duels of nesta and the other 1

the must put gerrard back bring bellamy in for zenden next kuijt

to produce more danger in the counters

i think!

MeesterT
23rd May 2007, 23:40
okay got the 1-2 good hehe pff won my bet:D 160 euro Whoejah

SonOfSteez
23rd May 2007, 23:47
Good game. I just watched it at work.

:twisted:

dave023
23rd May 2007, 23:55
DAMN!!!! :twisted:

Legoland
23rd May 2007, 23:58
Pretty good game, not the best CL final but still pretty damn good. Though pool hade the gameplay Milan sure had the game. It's all about the goals and with Inzaghi on the field Milan is lethal.
Inzaghi was sadly neglected in the world cup, easily one of my favourite players though he's off side a bit much. Gattuso could have been more fierce at times, the warning at like 40 minutes proboly slowed him down.

"good game good game"

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 00:01
I was a bit disappointed about the game. There was many errors in the passings.

I understand that Benitez was mad, because the ref ended the game too early. There were 20 seconds left!! :)

Nudude
24th May 2007, 00:12
There were 15 seconds left actually :P
Unfortunately I haven't seen the first half :( In the second half, the game was a little bit boring but it was a very close game. Kaka was the architect of the second goal. Beautiful yet simple pass. I'm also happy that Kuyt scored his first goal in the CL though they didn't win.
Too bad we didn't see that mad guy who stood in front of Reina!
And why the hell didn't Benitez put in an extra striker like Bellamy or Crouch from the beginning? :roll:
Too bad but Milan deserved the victory. Congratz. I'm happy for Seedorf in particular, because he's the first Dutch player who won the the cup 4 times :)

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 00:15
Yes he should have put Crouch in earlier..

Impressive achievement by Seedorf. Also a very sympathetic player.

Nudude
24th May 2007, 00:27
Yep Seedorf and Pirlo are the leaders of the team together with Maldini. In Holland, Seedorf was considered as an arrogant and egoistic player for a very long time but I think at this moment, he finally gets the respect that he deserves. Also big respect for that mad Maldini! He's VERY old but still he wins prizes. I can't believe it :shock:

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 00:35
Maldini has just elongated his contract with Milan for another year. So maybe he will take the title again next year :P

Nudude
24th May 2007, 00:56
Yeah I've read that though in the first place, he said he was going to stop by the end of this year! Geez, that man is unstoppable :D

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 01:08
okay got the 1-2 good hehe pff won my bet:D 160 euro Whoejah

Nice!! :D Congratz

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 01:09
Yeah I've read that though in the first place, he said he was going to stop by the end of this year! Geez, that man is unstoppable :D

Apparently. Almost 39 years! AC Milan loves old players, they also have Cafu etc.. The average age at that team is very high.

Nudie-joch.
24th May 2007, 01:11
AC Milan won, not the best final i`ve seen, Seedorf one of the best players of the world! :P

Nudude
24th May 2007, 01:22

Apparently. Almost 39 years! AC Milan loves old players, they also have Cafu etc.. The average age at that team is very high.

Exactly, I think they have one of the oldest teams of Europe. Almost every player is 30+.
Btw, I've heard that Costacurta is joining their training staff next year :P

Legoland
24th May 2007, 01:27
that's the problem with milan, but word is that Ronaldinho, etó och or schevtjenko is joining next season.
very interessting team AC Milan. the italian leauge next year will be interressting with juventus back and I guess all teams start at 0p...

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 01:36
Wow.. Imagine Ronaldinho, Kaka, Ronaldo and perhaps Sheva playing at the same team :shock:

Sheva has flopped in Premier League so I think he could return to Milan.

Nudude
24th May 2007, 01:48
I don't think Ronaldinho or Eto'o is joining Milan next season. However, I think Sheva's comeback would be more realistic and I think that would be nice for both himself and for Milan.

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 01:50
I don't think Ronaldinho or Eto'o is joining Milan next season. However, I think Sheva's comeback would be more realistic and I think that would be nice for both himself and for Milan.

I guess you are right. Serie A is just a better fit for him. However I think that Ronaldinho is possible, since Milan have loads of money. The Ronaldinho rumour has also lasted for at long time now.

Nudude
24th May 2007, 01:58
Milan has a lot of (maffiosi :P) money but then again, I don't think Ronaldinho will join them. Ronnie is a sensitive person who needs to feel at home and needs some confidence. I think Barca is offering all those things and therefore, he's feeling great at Barca right now, so I guess he'll just stay there. However, this is football so you'll never know! ;)

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 15:25
Milan has a lot of (maffiosi :P) money but then again, I don't think Ronaldinho will join them. Ronnie is a sensitive person who needs to feel at home and needs some confidence. I think Barca is offering all those things and therefore, he's feeling great at Barca right now, so I guess he'll just stay there. However, this is football so you'll never know! ;)

But Ronaldinho has not refused to change to Milan? I think they will pay 100 mio euro for him.
As you correct say.. You wil never know in football :)

Legoland
24th May 2007, 23:23
there is no telling how much truth there is to those rumors. I'd like to see a change of scenery for him though. barca need to renew themselfes.
Agger was great yesterday, makes me worried about dk-swe...

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 23:38
there is no telling how much truth there is to those rumors. I'd like to see a change of scenery for him though. barca need to renew themselfes.
Agger was great yesterday, makes me worried about dk-swe...

Yeah Agger is great! And Im really looking forward to the SWE-DK match soon.. A very important match. Fortunately for DK, Sweden has a couple of injuries..
Are you with Sweden Legoland??

Legoland
24th May 2007, 23:50
Yes I am, right now I really don't have that much love for team sweden though. the only players I really like is Allbäck and Linderoth, real fighters and they play for FCK.
Sweden won't win. Zlatan will start and he can't really play with the other guys, he worked with Henrik Larsson. But really does'nt matter who is injured or not, manager lagerbäck will play allsvenska players from elfsborg rather than pros from the french leauge and such. Källström injured.
it can go either way but I'm not putting any money down for sweden...

we shoud up the football/soccer thread...

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 23:56
Yes I also like Allback even though I cant stand FCK. But I think Nicklas Bendtner will destroy Sweden.. The danish coach is banned for this match, so that is not good for DK. The match can really go to both sides.

Yes we should continue in the soccer thread..

MeesterT
24th May 2007, 23:57
what about Ljungberg that a great player as well :)

Mitch_Nudie
25th May 2007, 00:35
INZAGHIIII!!! what a great player, that second goal was 2 damn beautifull,.

NudieDK
25th May 2007, 00:41
I hate Inzaghi.. He is acting, i.e. falling every time he is touched a little bit.. He is constantly in offside position and even though he is 8 meters offside he tries to look innocent. I cant stand to look at his face. He looks like an addict of some kind.

Hmm I sound very bitter, but I am not. I have hated Inzaghi in several years now :D
However a very great performance by him in the final and yes the second goal was nice.

Arianuz
25th May 2007, 10:27
I hate Inzaghi.. He is acting, i.e. falling every time he is touched a little bit.. He is constantly in offside position and even though he is 8 meters offside he tries to look innocent. I cant stand to look at his face. He looks like an addict of some kind.

Hmm I sound very bitter, but I am not. I have hated Inzaghi in several years now :D
However a very great performance by him in the final and yes the second goal was nice.

so true, he was acting like he had won the game all by himself, cant stand such people! football is a teamsport, he didn't act like that.

it isn't wrong if you live for making goals, but don't overreact... take romario for example, he is a man who lives for the goals but he does it in a decent way!

Nudude
25th May 2007, 11:06
I'm not a big fan of Inzaghi either. I like strikers who can create something by themselves and can let other players score as well. Like Messi or that new Dos Santos youth player from Barca.
However, you can't deny that Inzaghi belongs to an important type of players you just love to have in your team.

NudieDK
25th May 2007, 13:47
I'm not a big fan of Inzaghi either. I like strikers who can create something by themselves and can let other players score as well. Like Messi or that new Dos Santos youth player from Barca.
However, you can't deny that Inzaghi belongs to an important type of players you just love to have in your team.

I cant deny it. Inzaghi is one of those types that has a strange ability to score goals. He is not a very skilled player in general, but he just know how to score, and that is indeed important for a team. :)

Mitch_Nudie
25th May 2007, 13:52
If you think inzaghi is acting look at this film.. gilardino in the game celtic - AC milan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaemZ_wkMNA
[/url]

NudieDK
25th May 2007, 13:55
What do you mean? Gilardino should have a penalty in that situation. :D

Very pathetic. Maybe a red card would be more appropriate.

Nudude
25th May 2007, 14:02
That was really sad indeed! I saw that on tv. Apparently, Gilardino has learned something from Inzaghi :P
But these things happen all the time. It's really pathetic but if Gilardino got a penalty, then the Milan fans surely didn't complain about it.
If there is any doubt in such situations (and several other situations as well), a video system would be ideal but the FIFA and UEFA still aren't willing to use such instruments :twisted:

erchii
25th May 2007, 15:15
i like inzaghi the footballplayer, but not the man himself (you understand? :P ) but if he couldn't play football and only can make easy goals he shouldn't play for AC Milan such long as now... i think he's a great footballer but how he sometimes behaves beside playing football is lessn nice but not always, and every player says something if the ref. makes a decision which is doubtfull

Mitch_Nudie
25th May 2007, 19:09
gattuso is also a great player, but kaká is the best player ac milan has on this moment

Mitch_Nudie
25th May 2007, 19:12
What do you mean? Gilardino should have a penalty in that situation. :D

Very pathetic. Maybe a red card would be more appropriate.
I mean that gilardino has to move to hollywood

mjg
25th May 2007, 23:30
i think we're all forgetting the feat it was for paolo maldini. for someone to still be playing at the top level after having done so for over twenty years is amazing. he, nesta and oddo were great at the back, and when they put kaladze in they got better.

Chris_Diao
21st May 2008, 21:21
Final 2008!!

Chelsea or Manchester?

What is your bet?

I would say 2:1 for ManU.

just another fellow man
21st May 2008, 21:29
We' ll see. If you ask me, i think ManU deserves the win.

octopolopolo
22nd May 2008, 01:09
It was a crappy game. Expectable from two English teams.

Legoland
22nd May 2008, 01:10
huh? It was awesome, great physical play. though I hate both teams I had a great time watching this.

dalenzo
22nd May 2008, 01:12
united!!!!!!!! double champions!

soompi
22nd May 2008, 01:15
Damn, I was for Ballack and Chelsea T_T

Plus I don't like Cristiano Ronaldo

dalenzo
22nd May 2008, 01:17
lol. but he's the best at the moment . u cant say no to that

Legoland
22nd May 2008, 01:24
could'nt take the pressure. really hoped he would break his leg in that situation...for the upcoming european cup you know.

dalenzo
22nd May 2008, 01:29
well. to each their own. i love him as a united player. having said that. to me is the team comes first. not the player. still, i reckon he's a brilliant player really. 42 goals one season for a winger and thats a record.

Atzec
22nd May 2008, 01:45
Damn, I was for Ballack and Chelsea T_T

Plus I don't like Cristiano Ronaldo

same here. i laughed out loud when he missed his penalty.

to me is the team comes first
the problem is that it seams to me, that team doesn´t come first to ronaldo himself...
i really apreciate his skills, but i really can´t give him any sympathy.

martin s
22nd May 2008, 02:50
yea same i was routing for chelsea and michael ballack
i mean its not that i dont like ronaldo at all but he shows off too much and is too arrogant

octopolopolo
22nd May 2008, 04:00
...that and he dives all the time. Between him and the ugly Rooney, how the hell can people root for United?

dalenzo
22nd May 2008, 08:29
at the end of the day. we won.

Drewbee
22nd May 2008, 09:55
Glory Glory Man Utd...in the end we have the trophy...nuff said. What a game.

Drewbee
22nd May 2008, 09:56
It was a crappy game. Expectable from two English teams.

^didnt catch this...

You gotta be shittin me...

si glenno
22nd May 2008, 10:08
it was a dramatic game.

and i hate christiano ronaldo also.

i'm more inti chelsea.

too bad drogba got a red card.

anyway, i'm a total arsenal fans.

anyone?

dalenzo
22nd May 2008, 10:12
thats funny. an arsenal fans siding chelsea. oh well , i love my team, and i dont care about others nor i hate others. i dont criticize. peace.

at the end of the day, i still think that we deserve the trophIES.

BB-Tjai
22nd May 2008, 10:53
Yeahh Man Utd won.
Ronaldo played a very good 1st half. He really was a team player, but haven't seen him a lot in the 2nd half. I had the feeling that he was too tired to play in the 2nd half. He just make some crappy individual actions, nothing spectaculair anymore. His penalty sucks, I have to agree. He was too nervous.

Bobbejaan
22nd May 2008, 12:29
http://voetbal.maakjestart.nl/images/van_der_sar.jpg

He's a nice guy.

dalenzo
22nd May 2008, 12:37
he is indeed BRILLIANT

deminslut
22nd May 2008, 14:17
i am sorry but seriously **** YOU MAN U!!

dalenzo
22nd May 2008, 14:21
u'r just jealous ;-).

i dont get the point of condemning other teams. no one's gonna stop u from supporting your own team or what-so-ever. but whats the point hating other teams just because u dont fancy them? i'll just shut up if united have lost, instead of condemning chelsea. at the end of the day. we won. so pissedoff

deminslut
22nd May 2008, 14:31
u'r just jealous ;-).

i dont get the point of condemning other teams. no one's gonna stop u from supporting your own team or what-so-ever. but whats the point hating other teams just because u dont fancy them? i'll just shut up if united have lost, instead of condemning chelsea. at the end of the day. we won. so pissedoff

DUDE, its a free world and i get to say wat i want. :) i always hated man u's "i am so great, we are the kings of england" honestly i have sick of the media coverage we get in south-east asia where everything is abt man u! EVERYTHING! its abt how scholes missed out of the last finals, how giggs is going to break the record for the most appearance, how ronaldo is going to the top scorer of the tournement etc etc! i am sorry but i am so sick to the core to see that the media here is so BIASED to man u. yes at the end of the day, you guys won! congratulations and have a nice day!

dalenzo
22nd May 2008, 14:40
fair enough. media is the culprit then. do agree that football has gotten too commercialize. but again. . no hates here man. peace :mrgreen:

Jibboom
22nd May 2008, 18:24
United fan. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I need say nothing else.