PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have jeans stocked?

CinSun
17th May 2007, 07:13
so as the subject says, i'm curious to know how many of you have pairs of brand new, unworn denim stocked (and what kind if you wish to divulge) simply because you are working on other projects or for whatever reason

in my case i guess i've got two pairs stocked atm. a pair of SJDJ's and MASA's which i actually don't even have in my posession yet. after ordering them off the internet i realized i prolly won't even be wearing them much til next fall haha. i'm already workin on a SJD and APC NS's, plus summer is right around the corner. ugh denim is going to ruin my life.....or at least financially

bilmaga
17th May 2007, 07:14
I have a couple :lol:

Ghost
17th May 2007, 07:26
Whereas Bil here's bit of a joker, I have literally a couple as well :)

bilmaga
17th May 2007, 07:39
Ok, I have a few Too many :wink:

johncubus
17th May 2007, 08:03
RRDG
APC New Standard
APC Rescues

Should be good for a few years...

loste
17th May 2007, 10:43
I have 2 pairs that dont get much wear yet because of my ralf that i wear all the time.
My SJDG and my SJDBC. my dry black coated only have a week of wear and so does my greycast.

sunpup
17th May 2007, 23:52

You would!
That's funny too :lol:
Lotsa humour here in "Anything"
Seriously, I too have too many I'll never break in properly (unless we can start having 48 hour days).
I guess we all end up with favourites we tend to wear more--I do, though I try not to forget the others in my closet---most of 'em anyway. 8)

mon che che
17th May 2007, 23:59
I have 3 pairs of unworn nudies folded up in my closet... waiting for their time. SJDJ, ESDBB, and AJDH.

Vinyljunkie
18th May 2007, 00:23
me got about 30 pairs or even more... but only one is unworn, its a diesel zaf 772.

Tiro
18th May 2007, 01:20
when we are talking dry: LFDS worn a month, BBOS worn a month, Denime XX type raw unworn and now ALD frontier limitée and Pace Ltd.

so, too many to wear, but it's still acceptable I guess... :lol:

bilmaga
18th May 2007, 03:31
Totally acceptable :wink:

f4igurl
18th May 2007, 03:31

Ahem..... :lol:

SonOfSteez
18th May 2007, 20:50
I have some APC New Standards coming in the mail. I didn't really need to buy them, but size 30 gets sold out rather quickly so I picked them up for a future project.

They were also only $115 w/ shipping included thanks to Context's "1st timer" code. 8)

smoedi
18th May 2007, 22:24
I am trying to stock as much Baggy Björns as I can.. I am still not sure if this cut will be discontinued soon...