PDA

View Full Version : Help! stitches are loosening

Gsko
12th May 2007, 15:15
I bought my TFDS 2 and a half weeks ago now and I noticed the stitches on my right backpocket started to loosen from the denim.. I believe I've noticed this maybe after already 10 days or so but it just now started to annoy and scare me.. I wonder if anyone had any experience with this or can give me some tips on what to do with this..

heres some pics so u can see what I'm talking about:

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/Gsko/DSC04577.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/Gsko/DSC04606.jpg

I was wondering whether I should cut it in half or something so it doesnt contiue to rip.. any suggestions anyone??

hfm
12th May 2007, 15:19
flaws make your nudie unique, but if you feel it looks scruffy just cut it off & maybe burn it a bit with a lighter :twisted: , that way it won't pull out. i did the same with my slim kim

Gsko
12th May 2007, 15:21
ah yes thnx for the fast reaction :P

but yeah I thought the same at first.. it really already makes my Finns pretty unique after so little time :lol: I think i'll just burn um off yes.. unless anyone comes up with an better solution? :o

cameland
12th May 2007, 15:34
lol why is this in the market place....

Anywhoo that is a manufacturers fault in the construction of the denim. Your jeans are pretty new, take it back to jeanpealis and ask them to fix it or give you a new one. Screwed stitching on any garment is not acceptable and u should return them.

Gsko
12th May 2007, 15:50
oh yeah my bad.. didn't notice i put it in market place..

anywhooooo.. are u for real? I should make a such a big deal of this? you have read that I've been wearing them for 2 weeks now right? So I'm not sure JP is going to take them back and give me a new one like that.. ?

HoodLund
12th May 2007, 15:55
Just roll with it man 8)

iwannudies
12th May 2007, 15:58
oh yeah my bad.. didn't notice i put it in market place..

anywhooooo.. are u for real? I should make a such a big deal of this? have you read that I've been wearing them for 2 weeks now right? So I'm not sure JP is going to take them back and give me a new one like that.. ?

dude...loose stitching after only 2 weeks aint suppose to happen, imo JP shud give u a new pair, its not making a big deal at all

Gsko
12th May 2007, 16:08
Just roll with it man 8)

yeah I think I just might do that :wink:

I was just discussing it with a friend of mine and I made up my mind to just burn it off a little and keep it like that, pretty rock&roll :lol:

makes it really unique imo.

cameland
12th May 2007, 17:09
at the end of the day, your pockets arent going to fall of because of it. I think loose stitching like that doesnt look so hot though, especially only after two weeks. Its something youd expect after maybe a year. The nudie stitches are nylon and are suppose to be very strong.

I would def get a new pair but if you like it like that then thats cool too.

Tiro
12th May 2007, 17:57
it also seems like the stitches below of the loose ones are coming loose also... so, I would think, get a new one or have it fixed...

but to each his own

sarlo
12th May 2007, 18:02
moev 2 thin finn

Gsko
12th May 2007, 18:09
it's already moved?

mweh.. now I'm doubting again.. -__-'

I'll make a call to JP monday to see what they have to say on it..

also I might take the SJDJ they got in my size for an additional 9 if they're already up for the exchange.

drydenimbabeeh
12th May 2007, 20:13
Darn Gsko :o
you really burned it away?
With wich friend did you discuss it?
Should have done it with me :lol:

Hope they still look okay though!
But you should have gone back to JP to fix it.
Don't think they would give you brand new finns!
Cause it's a dry. But they def would have fixed it for you :wink:

Gsko
12th May 2007, 20:19
No thank God I didn't burn it yet :P

but yeah like I said; I'm gonna contact JP first thing on monday see what they are gonna say.

and how come ur not on msn drydenimbabeeh :p

I talked it over with imo btw :lol:

loste
12th May 2007, 22:20
they should give you a new pair

Legoland
13th May 2007, 00:06
that happend to my slim jim dry japs too, after about two weeks aswell. e-mailed nudie about it and they told me to take them back to the store. could'nt be botherd to send them back and had my mom repair it. don't just roll with it. it's an easy repair. your wallet, keys will fall strangely in your pocket if you just go with it.

Nudie-joch.
13th May 2007, 00:44
its easy..``repair it, or dont repair it.."my opion: its an part of the whole fading thing blablabla... :wink:

Gsko
15th May 2007, 02:41
well.. made the call to JP and a visit too..

so they brought them to their taylor right away and hopefully I'll see them back in a week or week and a half. I'm already missing them after 1 day :cry: :cry:

I'm actually thinking of buying a second pair of dry's meanwhile :? (SJDJ) I can't live without dry denim already after 2 and a half weeks.. wow I'm a addict :o

I did totally randomly buy a super sweet pair of Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's *drewel drewel* :D

reGuar
15th May 2007, 14:41
well.. made the call to JP and a visit too..

so they brought them to their taylor right away and hopefully I'll see them back in a week or week and a half. I'm already missing them after 1 day :cry: :cry:

I'm actually thinking of buying a second pair of dry's meanwhile :? (SJDJ) I can't live without dry denim already after 2 and a half weeks.. wow I'm a addict :o

I did totally randomly buy a super sweet pair of Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's *drewel drewel* :D

Duuude... you're addicted xD!

Gsko
15th May 2007, 14:48
is that a good or a bad thing? :P

superslim_zac
15th May 2007, 15:55
is that a good or a bad thing? :P

depends...

whats your bank account looking like!

Mitch_Nudie
15th May 2007, 16:05
Gewoon ff met aansteker verhelpen! Ik had het zelfde probleem met mijn BlueBlood en heb er ff een vlammetje aan gehouden en probleem is verholpen!

Gsko
15th May 2007, 16:33
achja mn Finn is al weggebracht :P

ik ga hopelijk zometeen ff nieuwe Cheap Monday halen :o

ff JP bellen :lol:

SoulRebel
15th May 2007, 16:57

Cheap Monday makes horrible denim

Mitch_Nudie
15th May 2007, 17:23

nice,, ik hoorde het al dat je ging

Mitch_Nudie
15th May 2007, 17:24

Cheap Monday makes horrible denim
daarom kosten ze ook 50 euro he

sarlo
15th May 2007, 17:27
keep talking english please ;)

cameland
15th May 2007, 17:34
keep talking english please ;)

yurrrr

NudieDK
15th May 2007, 17:43
Im with Cameland on this. If I paid a lot of money on a pair of jeans, and the stiches loosened like that after a few days, I would definetely return them and get a new pair.

I dont think it looks cool, I think it looks ridicolous. Especially because the rest of the jean looks unworn. However its cool after some time (e.g. a year or so).

Perhaps its unique, but if it is a flaw, who cares if its unique. Get som new jeans, wear them and they will get unique anyway, and you may enjoy them longer, since the backpocket will not fall of after a couple of weeks.

Gsko
15th May 2007, 19:02
too bad.. no new Cheap Monday for me.. couldn't get myself into a size 34.. what a fat kid i am :lol:

Gsko
2nd June 2007, 13:14
well last reply to this thread just to let people know everything is fine :)

I already got them back more then a week now.

JP brought them away to their needlewoman and she put another stitching over the messed up one which makes um look pretty cool imo now :P

I'll post a pic later maybe

Thanks JP!

Gsko
8th June 2007, 02:29
as promised some pics:

I apologize for the phone-cam shots but I was too tired to take out the good camera this time :oops: :P

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/Gsko/DSC04705.jpg

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/Gsko/DSC04707.jpg

and here's a bit of a comparisment between the 2 backpockets.. I don't know about you guys but I love them the way they are now!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w70/Gsko/DSC04709.jpg

billiamphan
8th June 2007, 02:32
They look good. Now your finns are unique in their own little way :lol:

bithc
8th June 2007, 13:53
it looks good, no one will really see the different from far,
except if they are checking your butt in close range :lol: