PDA

View Full Version : The football/soccer thread.

Legoland
4th May 2007, 03:22
we are facing the rematch of one of the most incredible matches ever. AC Milan vs. Liverpool in the champions leauge. thous the football thread is in order. two years ago I got the mindfck of my life. It was the best game ever. fantastic players allaround, drama, fans sining their hearts out...
and the reprise is coming. my bet early on was like man u vs. lyon. I can't wait...
so what's you'r team? do you go to games e.t.c.

VI ÄR SKÅNES STOLTHET, SKÅNES STOLTHET ÄR VI! OCH VI HATAR MALMÖ FF VI HATAR MFF.

we are Helsingborgs IF and Henrik Larsson, is our man...

chchchip
4th May 2007, 03:25
ill be pulling for liverpool in the final. since the gunners got knocked out by psv early.

mjg
4th May 2007, 03:30
the champions league final is going to be amazing this year. especially since it was only two years ago when they last met for the title. most of the same players, same coaches. i seriously cannot wait.

for supporting, i chose about eight or so years ago (when football was becoming more accessible in the usa, to focus on arsenal, since the epl was the most shown league in the english language). however i can understand italian somewhat, so i'd watch the occasional serie a game on the local italian channel on sunday mornings.

however, what really made me a fan of teh sport (as opposed to just a player) was the 1995 final between Milan and Ajax. i came home from school and turned the tv on and was just completely enraptured by how flowing and just amazing the play was. boban, savecevic, maldini, costacurta, the list goes on. i consider ac milan the reason i took interest in following the beautiful game, and they'll always hold a special place in my heart, not just in the serie a, but moreso in european competition. the as a result of my nostalgia, if Milan were to play Arsenal in the champions league i'd have to choose Milan to root for in the game because of what they caused the sport to for me, which is, more than a sport. nothing can compare to football.

white_nudies
4th May 2007, 03:31
for sure milan
woot toot ronaldo

yiggabob
4th May 2007, 03:33
liverpool.. but i can't stand either club at all.

especially since AC was guilty of match-fixing. a lot of their acclaim in recent years is indeed great talent but also a lot of luck ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$)

i think cristiano ronaldo is very overrated as well.

i've kicked a ball since i could walk basically..
played in london a few times (last time for my uni)
and i still think the MLS will suck, especially with beckham, haha

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!
:lol:

edit: for the dutch peoples, i will say that i am excited PSV won again 8)

erchii
4th May 2007, 10:43
edit: for the dutch peoples, i will say that i am excited PSV won again 8)

i don't like that :P i'm AJAX fan my whole life and will always be
for the CLfinal i'm more for Liverpool, they've got a very good team but not only worldstars so it's a bigger prestation of liverpool than milan to reach the final, and Gerrard... he's the man 8) (also that they kick out [censored] Chelsea) :D

NudieDK
4th May 2007, 11:04
Im sad that my favourite team FC Barcelona is out of CL.

But Im really looking forward to final. Hoping that the game will be just half as great as the last time Liverpool and Milan met in the final a couple of years ago.

I hope that Liverpool take the trophy. They have Daniel Agger from Denmark!! :wink: who also scored a vital goal in the semifinal. Go Liverpool..

amin
4th May 2007, 13:08
been a liverpool fan my whole life.it was a great feeling beating chelsea.hopefully we will be singing 6 times on 23rd of May

Sarge
4th May 2007, 13:51
this is gonna be a class match!! milan are gonna be out for revenge after 2005 so it should be a really tight game!! i obviously want liverpool to win though!

iwannudies
4th May 2007, 14:00
Amin, good to noe liverpool's ur team too:) I'm definitely rooting for liverpool, check my signature:p GO LIVERPOOL!!!

Nudie-joch.
4th May 2007, 16:55
AJAX

for the champions league, i bet on AC Milan but i hope Liverpool wins...

Regular Jules
4th May 2007, 17:52
I also bet on Milan but hope for Liverpool to win.

erchii
4th May 2007, 18:02
AJAX

good to know there is 1 other AJAXfan :D it's always better with 2 then in your own :wink:

reGuar
4th May 2007, 18:48
Haha, Helsingborg ftw :D!
Olympia är för jävla fin stadion :)!

Im really not a soccer fan, but Im watching VM :roll: :P

Sarge
4th May 2007, 18:53
It's all about the promotion battle at the top of The Championship (England) this weekend!!

erchii
4th May 2007, 18:57
Roy Keane did a wonderful job with Sunderland :D

Sarge
4th May 2007, 19:10
yeah, he really has!!

SonOfSteez
4th May 2007, 20:47
I watched Espanyol defeat Bayern yesterday. I've been watching a lot of futbol as of late, due to the Denver Nuggets suckiness.

erchii
4th May 2007, 20:49
bayern? :roll: you mean Werder :P

SonOfSteez
4th May 2007, 20:55
I'm not exactly up-to-date on my UEFA action...

erchii
4th May 2007, 20:57
hehe okay, i'm a footballaddict 8)

Regular Bas
4th May 2007, 21:34
WE LOVE YOU STEVEN, WE DO
OW STEVEN WE LOVE YOU!!

i hope liverpool will win, i really love their play.
and i think steven gerrard is CL's best player till now, such a useful role.

Rb

Drewbee
4th May 2007, 22:39
one day hannover will be there...one day...LOL jk jk.

FOS5
4th May 2007, 22:50
Did you guys check out the football on Joost?

Sarge
4th May 2007, 23:42
whats joost?!

sarlo
4th May 2007, 23:48
AJAX

i loved the face of the people in the away section.. all crying while i enjoyeed my beer ;)

btw i'm die hard willem 2 for life ;)

vakkie c vakkie c vakkie c

Ethan
5th May 2007, 00:23
Nudie-joch, Sarlo, erchii
This is a big shame, why Ajax?(beetje Joods he) Mare

FC UTRECHT!!
IM UTREG TILL I DIE,
IM UTREG TILL I DIE!
I KNOW I AM,
IM SURE I AM
IM UTREG TILL I DIE!!!

Bunnikzijde, UHF..

But then again, Utrecht isn't a very succesfull team.. I would have to go with my birthplace team, Chelsea!

stylez
5th May 2007, 02:09
Kaka's going to win it for ac, he's played outstanding thus far in uefa. AC deserves to win, they should've won two years ago. Liverpool was the lucky team coming back from a 3-0 deficit, screw them.

Sarge
5th May 2007, 10:22
Kaka's going to win it for ac, he's played outstanding thus far in uefa. AC deserves to win, they should've won two years ago. Liverpool was the lucky team coming back from a 3-0 deficit, screw them.

Nothing lucky about 3 amazing goals, one of the greatest saves EVER and keeping your head under the pressure of penalties!!

Nudie-joch.
5th May 2007, 11:06
ow guys awesome topic is this already! :P

this night i dreamed that ajax still had the change to be the champion of the eredivisie..and then..and then i woke up...

sweet dreams sweet dreams...

swedish international Kennedy Bakircioglü is moving on from FC Twente to Ajax, he`s an really good player! :wink:

erchii
5th May 2007, 11:22

if it was 1-0 for Milan and Liverpool came back, than you can maybe say it's luck and maybe even at 2-0 but not with 3 good goals, it was bad played of milan and very good of Liverpool. at the penalties they had a bit luck but it's also how do you handle in such a moment and that did Liverpool better :D

iwannudies
5th May 2007, 11:32

if it was 1-0 for Milan and Liverpool came back, than you can maybe say it's luck and maybe even at 2-0 but not with 3 good goals, it was bad played of milan and very good of Liverpool. at the penalties they had a bit luck but it's also how do you handle in such a moment and that did Liverpool better :D

My thought exactly. How can u call a fightback from 3 goals down lucky??? You'll never walk alone...

mjg
5th May 2007, 14:03
and remember the sitter on thegoal line that sheva missed in extra time? i still don't know how he managed to hit the crossbar.

Legoland
5th May 2007, 15:02
word is that Ajax is buying Macdonald Mariga from helsingborg, He's been doing a fantastic job here. young intelligent player, lot's of heart and really one of the greatest that has played the midfield here.
game day today, I'm downing vodka to get over the hangover, could'nt go to the away game. how is feyenoord doing these days? haven't really paid attention to dutch football since Henrik Larsson and a little bit with Zlatan but he is malmö and I hate malmö.

Sarge
5th May 2007, 15:13
and remember the sitter on thegoal line that sheva missed in extra time? i still don't know how he managed to hit the crossbar.

errr....hit the bar?!

i think you'll find dudek saved that at point blank range!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_9k1vc_ppI

mjg
5th May 2007, 15:16

errr....hit the bar?!

i think you'll find dudek saved that at point blank range!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_9k1vc_ppI

ahhh... my bad! i can't remember the details that far back. all i know is that it was harder for him to miss that shot.

Sarge
5th May 2007, 15:20
all i know is that it was harder for him to miss that shot.

yeah definitely

erchii
5th May 2007, 17:26
game day today, I'm downing vodka to get over the hangover, could'nt go to the away game. how is feyenoord doing these days? haven't really paid attention to dutch football since Henrik Larsson and a little bit with Zlatan but he is malmö and I hate malmö.

haha GREAT!!! :D they have to play the play-offs for A place in the Uefa Cup and ended this season 7th :lol: if Ajax was champion it was one of the best seasons ever :P

sarlo
5th May 2007, 17:28
Nudie-joch, Sarlo, erchii
This is a big shame, why Ajax?(beetje Joods he) Mare

FC UTRECHT!!
IM UTREG TILL I DIE,
IM UTREG TILL I DIE!
I KNOW I AM,
IM SURE I AM
IM UTREG TILL I DIE!!!

Bunnikzijde, UHF..

But then again, Utrecht isn't a very succesfull team.. I would have to go with my birthplace team, Chelsea!

ik zal even in het nederlands zeggen.. ik haat die joden ;)

en ik was ook nog laatst in utreg.. tijdens utrecht - w2 (ben fanatieke supporter)

umhaha84
5th May 2007, 17:53

haha GREAT!!! :D they have to play the play-offs for A place in the Uefa Cup and ended this season 7th :lol: if Ajax was champion it was one of the best seasons ever :P

well, didn't PSV won it by 1 goal?,,That's a great season :twisted:

Legoland
5th May 2007, 18:51
awesome, we might play the uefa cup. won the swedish cup last year but there are still qualifyers and stuff like that. our leauge sucks compared to what the national team is doing. the leauge is ranked 23 or somthing in europe...

today, we won. im happy and back on the vodka!

Nudie-joch.
6th May 2007, 12:38
feyenoord isnt doing that good, their manager erwin koeman is gone with the wind and they still have to play some matches (at least 2) for the play-offs..
he decided to discharged himself, feyenoord ended on the 7th. place of the competition, this means that they cant qualify for the Champions League anymore :lol:

me loving also FC BARCELONA yesterday they won in an away match against
Real Sociedad! :D
FC BARCELONA``EL CHAMPION``

btw. what is your favourite competition??? mine is: ``The Primera Division``

ow sheize now I see erchii already told ya about feyenoord... :oops:

Sarge
6th May 2007, 16:07
Wolves v Albion play-off match!!! Oh yeah!!! (English Championship)

There were 44 goals, 54 yellow and 3 red cards in todays Championship matches!! :shock:

yiggabob
6th May 2007, 20:29
So ManU(re) are champions :roll:

in all honesty it's good for football
but i really can't stand cristiano, and he'll just continue to be hyped

mjg
6th May 2007, 21:08
i agree about it being good for the game. chelsea thought at the beginning of the season the league was already theirs, and they thought wrong. although i would have liked to have seen the gunners win today.

Nudie-joch.
6th May 2007, 21:24
AJAX!!!
Ajax won the dutch cup! against AZ Alkmaar.. :lol:
what an SPECTACULAIR match! i say the best match this season in the dutch competition! Ajax won after penalties...

Ajax and AZ where this whole season competitive to each other!
they played 3 times against each other, and 3 times it was an draw and tonight Ajax won after penalties!

thnx to the play-offs, there could be another``Ajax-AZ``

will be continued... :wink:

erchii
6th May 2007, 21:35
JOODUUUHH!!! :D :D

Legoland
6th May 2007, 21:43
and united won the premier leauge. I'm very happy for Henrik Larsson, another win... that makes Champions Leauge, La Liga, The spanish cup, the swedish cup and The Premier Leauge... in just little over one year.

Sarge
7th May 2007, 03:05
and united won the premier leauge. I'm very happy for Henrik Larsson, another win... that makes Champions Leauge, La Liga, The spanish cup, the swedish cup and The Premier Leauge... in just little over one year.

he was only at united for 3 months on loan! i doubt he'll get a medal!

Ethan
9th May 2007, 13:41
Ajax did win but Az played beautifull football en played better footbal than ajax but this is like a Ajax-thing! The jews(as ajax call themselves) always seem to get lucky...

Goeie actie: Van Gaal, geen beker en geen schaal!(Origineel dat wel)

I did hope Az would win, but im a Utrecht-Supporter and we just don't like Ajax(Utrechters are just born with hate for ajax)

Ethan
9th May 2007, 13:44
@ Sarlo...

Willem 2 supporters kan ik nog wel hebben.. Denk dat wij met zn 2en maar samen moeten spannen tegen de joden op het forum want er zijn hier teveel ajax-supporters!!

erchii
9th May 2007, 14:00
hahaha, i know AZ was better in the first half and the euh "verlenging" (don't know the english word herefor :oops: ) but that was because ajax had to play with 10men and in the 2nd half ajax was the better team.. but i agree that they had luck, but this wasn't a season of lucky ajax.. against Kopenhagen, injuries, and losing the championship on 1goal different... def. not lucky ajax it was lucky PSV!!

Legoland
24th May 2007, 23:04
UP!

we were talking about the upcoming Denmark - Sweden.
NudieDK what's your danish hold? I can't remember whereabout in dk you are located. or if you mentioned it.

Ljungberg was mentioned, yeah he's good, although a bit of a ***** and injured. won't have a much longer carrer... I liked how Mellberg kicked his ass back in 04.

Rade Prica should start in the denmark game by the way, outstanding player. great guy.

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 23:09
UP!

we were talking about the upcoming Denmark - Sweden.
NudieDK what's your danish hold? I can't remember whereabout in dk you are located. or if you mentioned it.

Ljungberg was mentioned, yeah he's good, although a bit of a [censored] and injured. won't have a much longer carrer... I liked how Mellberg kicked his ass back in 04.

Rade Prica should start in the denmark game by the way, outstanding player. great guy.

I come from Aalborg in north Jutland (nordjylland in danish). So AAB is my team! And funny that you mention Rade Prica.. He is the profile in AAB. He is the topscorer in the danish SAS liga. It would be interesting to see him play for Sweden.

Is Ljungberg definetely out?

MeesterT
24th May 2007, 23:13
Martin Jørgensen a good middfielder aswell :)
31 playing for fiorentina but okay got lots of great experience
and what about kroldrup ?

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 23:22
Martin Jørgensen a good middfielder aswell :)
31 playing for fiorentina but okay got lots of great experience
and what about kroldrup ?

As I know Krøldrup is not in the squad. He had a lot of injuries and Michael Gravgaard and Agger are doing a great job in the center defence. Furthermore Martin Laursen from Aston Villa is back in the squad after a strong finish in the premier league.

Martin Jørgensen is indeed a good player and very important for DK.

Legoland
24th May 2007, 23:26
Ahh beautiful country out there on Jylland!
Rade Prica used to play for helsingborg, and you know our love for FCK comes with the territory. It's really nice to see him doing so well over there.
Ljungberg being injured is more a hunch, he is in the final 22.
my starting lineup would be (providing they won't injure theselves)

GC

Andreas Isaksson, Manchester City
Rami Shaaban, Fredrikstad

defence:
Mikael Nilsson, Panathinaikos
Olof Mellberg, Aston Villa
Petter Hansson, Heerenveen
Daniel Majstorovic, Basel
Max von Schlebrügge, Anderlecht
Fredrik Stenman, Bayer Leverkusen

midfield:
Tobias Linderoth, FC Köpenhamn
Fredrik Ljungberg, Arsenal
Daniel Andersson, Malmö FF
Niclas Alexandersson, IFK Göteborg
Christian Wilhelmsson, Roma ( heard he is injured though)
Anders Svensson, Elfsborg
Kennedy Bakircioglü, Ajax
Samuel Holmén, Elfsborg

attackers:
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Inter
Johan Elmander, Toulouse
Marcus Allbäck, FC Köpenhamn
Markus Rosenberg, Werder Bremen
Rade Prica, Ålborg

providing how zlatan does, substitue with elmander or prica. Schelebügge might play like 20 minutes at the end.

MeesterT
24th May 2007, 23:27
gravesen dont in the squad maybe bench ? or just to old for this :)
mister queball :lol:

dk has some amazing great players damn now im thinking about that who is from DK pfieuww lots of nice names

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 23:29
Its still a pretty good team. Is Prica closer to the line-up than Rosenberg? Rosenberg has looked really sharp lately for Werder Bremen.

BTW where are you from Legoland.

Nudie-joch.
24th May 2007, 23:31
I love the Spanish national team, but i`m dutch so... :lol:

Legoland
24th May 2007, 23:31
Oh Prica won't play, but I would play him :)

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 23:32
gravesen dont in the squad maybe bench ? or just to old for this :)
mister queball :lol:

dk has some amazing great players damn now im thinking about that who is from DK pfieuww lots of nice names

Unfortunately Gravesen stopped at the national team some time ago. He has very big problems at the moment. He is not at the Celtic start-eleven either. He has some personal problems I think, and he seems to have a bad discipline. Its sad, because he was such a great player a few years ago, when he controlled the Everton midfield with authority.

NudieDK
24th May 2007, 23:34
Oh Prica won't play, but I would play him :)

Oh I see :) I would love to see him play. But at the same time I will hate him that evening :wink:

Are you from Helsingborg Legoland?

Legoland
24th May 2007, 23:35
yes I am.

MeesterT
24th May 2007, 23:38
maybe ter are hiding somewhere in the bush bush little laudrup`s that can play :P

Legoland
27th May 2007, 23:53
who do you guys pick as winners of the spanish leauge? I kind of hope sevilla makes it. did you guys see ronaldinhos kick? what is wrong with that guy.

NudieDK
28th May 2007, 00:07
I just hope that it will not be Real Madrid :) I dont like them at all. But Sevilla sounds good to me.

Nudie-joch.
28th May 2007, 01:11
who do you guys pick as winners of the spanish leauge? I kind of hope sevilla makes it. did you guys see ronaldinhos kick? what is wrong with that guy.

I hope Barca, me loving Barca!

dont know whats wrong with Ronaldinho, maybe its the money, fame etc. going all the way up to his head! i know some more players who have the same problem :wink:

SoulRebel
28th May 2007, 11:04
He's going to AC

NudieDK
28th May 2007, 12:03
Milan have announced a very big transfer soon. A transfer that would suprice the soccer world. So maybe it is Ronaldinho :)

Legoland
28th May 2007, 12:06
I think that would be good for him.

I'm having a football factory moment right now, Yesterday it was announced that we will play Landskrona in the swedish cup, an extra derby how ****ing sweet is that. were not in the same leauge and we hate each other. ahh it's gonna be so much fun :D

NudieDK
28th May 2007, 14:06
Derbys with two rivals that hates each other is always good entertainment and interesting :)

BTW the danish SAS liga ended yesterday, and Prica became topscorer with 19 goals. AAB (my club) got the 3rd place, and a TOTO place. Satisfying indeed.

Maybe it is not Ronaldinho but Zlatan Ibrahimoviz. There are some rumours at the moment, that connects him to AC Milan. Apperently he is not happy about his whopping salary.

Gees.. those soccer players are som greedy whiners. Lampard cries because he cant get a raise. He already earns about 1 mio. BRITISH POUNDS per week. What a fag.

yiggabob
28th May 2007, 14:18
all i know is that everyone needs to watch out for TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR again next season...

this year we were screwed with injuries but our rock is back in the center of defence..Ledley King.

we've just picked up Gareth Bale, and are fighting the ManUre for Portuguese winger Nani, a less fairy version of C. ronaldo..

100+ goals this season thanks to Keano, Defoe, and Berbatov....

BEWARE MIGHTY HOTSPUR
we will finish 3rd next season, behind chelsea and manure; but ahead of liverpool and the ARSEnal

COME ON YOU SPURS!

NudieDK
28th May 2007, 14:23
Gareth Bale is a very interesting signing. I just watched a video with him at youtube. For a defender he is very techically skilled and he has a amazing long shot. Good for Tottenham. The Spurs is also my favourite team in England together with Newcastle.. Newcastle has to pull itself together! :shock: What is happening in that club.

yiggabob
28th May 2007, 15:57
newcastle is also a club i like...
due to my semester abroad in london a few years back

my uni team was caught on the train with a bunch of boozing Geordies
heading across the city to Crystal Palace :lol:
they asked us our names and made up songs, haha..

that club has been on a downfall for a while now..
there's so much pressure to perform up there on Tyneside

NudieDK
28th May 2007, 17:04
Agree. There is much pressure on them. But that is obvious, since its a big club with a great history. The stadion is incredible etc.. They are way too unstable and it seems they have a lot of problems finding the right manager. Maybe they will perform better when Owen comes back in the new season. The magpies have suffered because of his injury.

NudieDK
2nd June 2007, 22:51
Legoland, what is your comment to the match??

Totally crazy. Sweden leads 3-0, Denmark makes an incredibly comeback and with 15 minutes left it is 3-3. Then with one minute left Christian Poulsen hits Marcus Rosenberg in the stomach. The side referee notices the situation and calls the referee. Subsequently Poulsen is shown the red card and the ref point to the spot and gives Sweden a penalty. Then a retarded fat idiot spectator storms the ref and hits him. The ref is shocked and leaves the match. Some minutes after that Sweden is called the winner of the match with 3-0.

A really sad and disappointing day for danish football. :(

HoodLund
2nd June 2007, 23:09

A really sad day for football overall I'd say.
I think it's a real tragedy whenever some fans can't keep their emotions in check. It ruins the whole sport for everybody

Jakob
3rd June 2007, 00:32
That guy really is a dead man walking. And Poulsen should behave, that ain't professional.

Really good match, besides this.

Legoland
3rd June 2007, 03:29
my only comment tonight at a very very drunken state is ****ing mental. the man is probobly already dead. poulesen is ****ing crazy, elmander shows a lot of heart, lagerbäck should be shot and well. good game till 88 minutes in... truly a classic unfortunaltey. it was a derby indeed. but some mother****ers should behave and meed the danish police as wee did back in the day...

great game bade ending. ya'll could have 8-3 if it was'nt for isaksson...

NudieDK
3rd June 2007, 11:47

I think it's a real tragedy whenever some fans can't keep their emotions in check. It ruins the whole sport for everybody

Agree. Its sad that a single individual can destroy it for everybody.

[That guy really is a dead man walking. And Poulsen should behave, that ain't professional.

Yes Poulsens mistake is so unacceptable. The guy, who apperently live in Sweden is very unpopular in Denmark now, I gues he will beat up several times in the future if he gets rekognized.

NudieDK
3rd June 2007, 11:47

Agree. Its sad that a single individual can destroy it for everybody.

[That guy really is a dead man walking. And Poulsen should behave, that ain't professional.

Yes Poulsens mistake is so unacceptable. The guy, who apperently live in Sweden is very unpopular in Denmark now, I gues he will beat up several times in the future if he gets rekognized.

Jakob
3rd June 2007, 11:57
The man was released this mourning :?

Legoland
3rd June 2007, 12:00
well, with more sober eyes I realize that I kind of agree with drunk me. Lagerbäck is crazy, who plays Kennedy Bakiciouglo (sic) when zlatan is there, as much as i hate zlatan...he's way better than kennedy.
Elmander and Wilhelmsson was outstanding yesterday. elmander proves that he is one of the best players in the world right now.

It kind of sucks that one guy can make this happen...but it's good entertainment though. one of the best matches in the last couple of years. right up there with Milan - Liverpool CL05, Swe-Bulg in 94, Itl-Fra 06...

NudieDK
3rd June 2007, 12:20
Look at this soccer vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd9YtlY4imY&mode=related&search=

A gay ref.. I mean, there is no doubt that he is actually gay!

bilmaga
3rd June 2007, 18:11
Look at this soccer vid:

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh thismorning

Legoland
3rd June 2007, 22:44
I hate how selfrighteous the swedish media is right now, about the scandal at parken, how the danes lack security. the only difference between this and what happend TWICE when Brazil was at Råsunda (our national arena) is that this was'nt a kid that wanted to hug Ronaldinho...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PZ0sv66isg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SANsz8IDP9g&mode=related&search=

let's not forget terror-tommy from back in 95.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hjqw6mGyGbc

NudieDK
4th June 2007, 12:35
Look at this soccer vid:

Thanks for that. I needed a good laugh thismorning

Haha.. Nice to start the day with a laugh. I was laughing quite a bit too :)

iwannudies
4th June 2007, 13:30
LMFAO at the gay referee!

Anyway, what do u guys think of Daniel Agger? PURE CLASS imo :D :lol:

Legoland
4th June 2007, 13:34
I think Johan Elmander should have a medal for his tackle when the guy refused to kick the ball of the field so we could take care of our injured player.
he was good saturday though.

Nudie-joch.
23rd June 2007, 22:45
JONG ORANJE!
(young orange)

they won the EK of young teams! :P :D

Nudude
23rd June 2007, 23:09
It was a great game! They should've made more goals, like 7-1 or so but nonetheless I'm very glad they've won :D

drydenimbabeeh
23rd June 2007, 23:10
CHAMPIONSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Nudie-joch.
23rd June 2007, 23:20
It was a great game! They should've made more goals, like 7-1 or so but nonetheless I'm very glad they've won :D

no offensive my dutch friend :D i mean you are so right about ``more goals``..but screw that! they won! :lol:

just like Ryan Babel saying to the camera, that his performance wasnt that good..screw that! he played the whole tournament great, gave away a assist in the final..so what is he talking like a girl talking about her broken barbie???

drydenimbabeeh
23rd June 2007, 23:31
You're absolutely right mate! :D
Overall it was a good game. And Babel played great!

Nudude
23rd June 2007, 23:43
You are absolutely right. All I wanted to say is that Holland was far more superior than Serbia and that a 7-1 score would've been a better representation of the game itself. However, whether they win by 7-1 or 4-1, I really don't care! I'm very glad they've won. European Champions second time in a row, that's just an amazing performance! :D

Foppe = King 8)

drydenimbabeeh
23rd June 2007, 23:47
And we are also the first team that has won the EK in their own country!
So that's a great achievement too :D !

KillBill
24th June 2007, 01:59
It was overall a magnificent tournament, i like these tournaments better than a regular EC or WC. These guys truly are happy and play with their harts that's what i like to see.

and who would have thought these orange guys would be the champions right now? it's a great achievement, thumbs up for foppe and his guys.

it's gonna be a long night in groningen i guess, have fun nudiejoch!!!

mjg
19th July 2007, 23:35
EPL starts 11 Aug!!!!

One - nil to the Arsenal!

Here's to another great season about to kick off lads, and rooting the Arsenal to challenge for the title!

(And whilst in London i stopped by the Emirates to pick up the new away kit and it's quite nice.)

Nudude
20th July 2007, 00:37
I have a lot of sympathy for Arsenal but I think they didn't buy a lot of spectaculair players. The loss of Henry will break them up, though I expect a little something from Croatian supertalent Eduardo Da Silva. But I think Liverpool and MUFC have the biggest chance to win the title.

btw, Urzaiz goes to Ajax Amsterdam :D

Legoland
20th July 2007, 07:50
UEFA cup qualifiers yesterday. Helsingborg - Trans Narva (estonia) 6-0. They sucked big time. Henrik Larsson scored twice.

iwannudies
20th July 2007, 14:18
I have a lot of sympathy for Arsenal but I think they didn't buy a lot of spectaculair players. The loss of Henry will break them up, though I expect a little something from Croatian supertalent Eduardo Da Silva. But I think Liverpool and MUFC have the biggest chance to win the title.

btw, Urzaiz goes to Ajax Amsterdam :D

I can't wait for the new season to start. Liverpool's new signings are looking pretty good :D

mjg
12th August 2007, 15:36
The various footbal leagues have begun to kick-off, and the Arsenal won 2-1! I hope this season we'll fare better than last, although the Lehmann blunder could have cost us the match.

Legoland
12th August 2007, 15:40
doubt it, with to of their biggest stars lost. it's going to be an interesting season in the premier leauge again. I think man u will win again though.

iwannudies
12th August 2007, 15:42
The various footbal leagues have begun to kick-off, and the Arsenal won 2-1! I hope this season we'll fare better than last, although the Lehmann blunder could have cost us the match.

They were lucky and will have to improve. Although spurs are making it easy for you guys :lol:

doubt it, with to of their biggest stars lost. it's going to be an interesting season in the premier leauge again. I think man u will win again though.

Obviously I disagree with you, although we didn't put in the best of displays yesterday.

mjg
12th August 2007, 16:05
They were lucky and will have to improve. Although spurs are making it easy for you guys :lol:

haha yes we will. it seemed as if we were mentally on another planet, just spacing out. i thought Bendtner added a spark when he came on, and our main midfield presence was Flamini, with Fabregas seeming absent for large parts. Hopefully the lads will pick it up for next week and subsequently the rest of the season. N5, well I guess now N7, is in dire need for some silverware this season!

And when spurs lost yesterday i just started laughing.

And, iwannudies, Torres looked very impressive for you guys yesterday!

iwannudies
12th August 2007, 16:06
Haha a very cruel defeat for spurs indeed. Now for Birmingham to beat Chelsea! N Reading to pull its weight!

mjg
12th August 2007, 16:12
Well, spurs began their celebration of 125 years of futility in perfect fashion!

And I would hope for chelsea and utd to lose, but seeing their opposition I really doubt it. The chelsea game is not on tv but the utd game is here so I shall be watching that in about an hour.

iwannudies
12th August 2007, 16:15
Well chelsea is leading 3-2 atm, with 4 mins to go. COME'ON BIRMINGHAM!
I gotta sleep now, uni tml, otherwise I'll be rooting for Reading :lol:

iwannudies
25th August 2007, 16:34
Just got back from the pub. Liverpool beat sunderland 2-0. Was quite an easy game. Liverpool didn't really have to play to their best. Bring on Toulouse :mrgreen:

Legoland
29th November 2007, 17:14
Allright, Tonight it Helsingborg - Austria Wien in the UEFA Cup (I can hear you hold your breath) but well, if we indeed win we most likely win our group and get an easier draw for the next round.
Kind of cool, right now to swedes are top scorers in the UEFA cup and the champions leauge. Henrik Larsson in UEFA and Ibrahimovic in CL.

we beat Heerenveen, we beat galatasaray...

btw. danes, see you in the world cup qualifiers. let's have some tuborg outside parken in 08!

Hogtown
1st December 2007, 16:44
Hail Hail the Bhoys!

...anyone Celtic fans?

Legoland
4th December 2007, 22:17
of course. Ever since Larsson played there.

Hogtown
10th December 2007, 05:19
ah yeah, it's a shame he had left to go to Barcelona. But hey what can you do, he got us 4 titles in 7 years:-)

ExileOnMainStreet
10th December 2007, 05:42
i dont know much about futbol but I try to, if I got more games on my satellite i would watch it more.

I took Barcelona on my proline today and they won, id probably say im a Man U fan because cristano ronaldo is sick as f*ck

I stopped betting UEFA games because Arsene Wagner's boys kept f*cking me, it seems like everytime I bet heavy on arsenal they loose to some jabroni team even though they are heavily favored.

ehung14
10th December 2007, 06:01
hail hail!

celtic fc!

Hogtown
11th December 2007, 00:23
ahhh we do have some Bhoys here! Mon the Hoops!

ohhh and PS, no offence, but I hateeeeeee Cristiano Ronaldo more than anything. That little **** is such a fairy. Just my opinion. He deserved the shove from Rooney back in the World Cup...and his buddy grovelling on the ground was just asking for that well-aimed hit:-).

deviousfool
11th December 2007, 07:15
CR7 is a *****, he goes down too easily but I admit that he has extraordinary dribbling/control skills.
i'm an arsenal fan tho, and we just had our first loss in the EPL this season .. :evil:
hoping for RVP to return sooner!

egar
12th December 2007, 01:22
i'm a chelsea fan! i think chelsea will not be a champion in premiership this season,hope they perfomance will be better..GO THE BLUES!

egar
12th December 2007, 01:40
i'm a chelsea fan! i think chelsea will not be a champion in premiership this season,hope they perfomance will be better..GO THE BLUES!

mjg
12th December 2007, 01:55
CR7 is a *****, he goes down too easily but I admit that he has extraordinary dribbling/control skills.
i'm an arsenal fan tho, and we just had our first loss in the EPL this season .. :evil:
hoping for RVP to return sooner!

i'm also a massive Arsenal fan. that loss was tough, especially to a shite team like 'boro. RVP should be back this weekend! Go Gooners!

deviousfool
13th December 2007, 12:30
we gonna beat the crap outta the blues ! yay for RVP return :mrgreen:

xander
20th December 2007, 09:36
I am an Arsenal fan too,Big fan.We have beaten the BLues last sunday and we will do it again at Emirate Stadium this week .And wellcome back RVP.:mrgreen:

Drewbee
20th December 2007, 09:58
glory glory man united

Legoland
16th September 2008, 00:17
Andreas Granqvist, Gronigen this weekend.

http://footballvids.blogspot.com/2008/09/groningen-utrecht-2-0-highlights-140908.html

what an amazing goal. Ex Helsingborg player. Lovley too see him succed in Holland. I predict a wonderful carrear. Lot's of great players made the step onto world fame via the duch leauge. Henrik Larsson, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and so on...

adam
16th September 2008, 00:31
im a newcaslte fan and it looks like the protests we did on saturday against the owner seem to have worked !

adam
17th April 2009, 16:13
id go with proper boots (or 'cleats'...?)

you'll be able to pick up some old adidas predators or similar for next to nothing

iwannudies
17th April 2009, 16:18
Yeah man get boots with cleats/studs if you're playing outdoor on grass. Without studs it's easy to slip and fall, especially when the ground's wet.

Adidas predators and Nike Tiempo are my favourites.

Acetate
17th April 2009, 16:27
I agree, go for cleats if you play more than once a month. It's like night and day.

Legoland
22nd April 2009, 10:17
So how about the Champions Leauge? Barca looking good but can they fight of the British teams? I hope so, and I like to see Bojan get some time on the pitch.

SoulRebel
22nd April 2009, 11:13
it's barca or either chealsi who's winning the cup

egar
22nd April 2009, 13:20
i put the big hope to chelsea but now barca always have a way to destroyed all the team in champions league..

beautiful_FrEaK
22nd April 2009, 20:07
Going to watch the German "DFB-Pokal" tonight. Semi-finals: Hamburg vs. Bremen

Legoland
22nd April 2009, 21:42
Should be a good game. I need to see some matches next time I'm in germany. Affoardable prices, filled stadium, great singing sections, great players...

I think Man U will go all the way, again, undiservingly but some how they allways seem to win in the end...

Legoland
27th May 2009, 13:15
so pretty much all of the european leauges decided by now. I'm very happy about FCK winning the danish leauge again. Barca, Man U, Inter no big suprices there. Wolfsburgs succes quite interessting, a team not from one of the big cities going all the way in one of the biggest leauges.

And tonight Champions Leauge final. still think Man U will win. They seem to always do.

bixieupnorth
27th May 2009, 15:44
really hoping for barca win, really hate others, usual story i'm from small town in UK, torquay, support the local team, tons of the red muppets down there, does my head in!!

also pleased to see lyons grip on l1 is finally over, got a soft spot for les girondins so hoping they manage to squeeze at least a draw at caen on saturday evening

Legoland
28th May 2009, 16:11
I never understood that stuff. Why not support the local team? I took a look at torquay utd fc. old club, lot's of history, affordable ticets, recent succes...

I missed the game yesterday went to see mstrkrft instead. funny how I priorotize some times. The best clubteams in the world screw em, sunday I'm going to kalmar away with my beloved Helsingborg instead of seeing mstrkrft in copenhagen...

Bury Ronaldo and Zlatan in Real Madrid, Gudjohnsen to Helsingborg (remember where you heard it first ;) ) ex helsingborg player McDonald Mariga to replace Maldini in AC Milan... silly season is on

Steng0lv
29th May 2009, 16:16
I would die if Zlatan goes to Madrid , I rather se him in Barca. Maybe its time for them to play with 4 strikers? Messi , Henry , Etoo , Zlatan ;) ..

... But I think that he stays for another season in Inter , and If they fail to sucessed in the Champions League again.. He sholud move to a another club :)

bixieupnorth
30th May 2009, 20:48
lego
i've got a friend who lives in boras, been over a few times, but always in the off season so not had chance to watch elfsborg, see swedish hilights most weeks on tv here
good stuff

mattias
14th July 2010, 19:08
Thierry Henry is going to play for New York Red Bulls. Is this pre-retirement or is it to get a way from the "Le Hand of God" scandal? If the latter, he must have not known that there are a lot of Irish people in New York.

beautiful_FrEaK
14th July 2010, 19:19
in the end, money talks

ThinFinn
14th July 2010, 20:13
^word...

same with all the good guys going to turkey,russia or arabia to play a few seasons. it's all about the money baby!