PDA

View Full Version : The Legend

mynudies
3rd May 2007, 10:28
Just wanted to welcome our first legend at MyNudies, which is bilmaga. Yes, check his rank title. He's the man, the Legend. Thank you for being such an active member. Hopefully we get to see your full Nudie collection one day.

Go bilmaga!

:D

cameland
3rd May 2007, 10:35
yes he really is truly a legend of mynudies. For some reason when i joined i dont think i remembered much of him and then i disappeared for a couple months and came back and BAM he was everywhere. First to say "welcome back" as well. :D

He's a real nice guy looking out for everyone when he can. so i salute you Mr.Maga. You should get some special rights or something.

I just wish he threw up more pictures of his collection, its so great!

(WHY DONT YOU MAKE HIM A MOD. *NUDGE NUDGE*)

loste
3rd May 2007, 11:28
he is one of the most helpful on this site. He has helped me alot with my stupid questions at times and never gets bothered or pissed off like some members do when a question is asked. Also i would like to thank Cameland too. He is also a great forum member and very helpfull and nice :D

So big ups to Bilmaga. :D

Bobbejaan
3rd May 2007, 11:41
still he has a pretty weird mustache :twisted:

loste
3rd May 2007, 11:48
well, thats not him i guess in the pic

Sarge
3rd May 2007, 11:50
well, thats not him i guess in the pic

don't spoil the illusion!!

-nudiefive-
3rd May 2007, 14:35
bilmaga will always be the legend! pure respect and more respect to him :D! like others i want to see your full collection too MR. Legend!

NudieDK
3rd May 2007, 14:49
He is surely a legend. I like the fact that he is helpful to the new ones. He also helped me with responses, when I was about to purchase my first dry jeans (RRDS) 2 months ago.

Keep up the good work bilmaga and congratulations with the title :)

bilmaga
3rd May 2007, 15:56
WOW!!! A thread dedicated to me :oops: .

Thank you all for the kind words, It means alot to me.

You guys didn't actually think that my avatar was a pic of me :shock: (maybe I should change it :lol: )

If you guys want, I will post a "collection pic" . Do you want nudies, or everything?

I would also like to thank everyone for being super nice to me! I could type the names of all the people, but my fingers would be sore, and you guys know who you are anyways :P .

To all of the people that I helped, It was my pleasure. If there is anyone else that wants to know something but is scared to ask (new people esp.) Just shoot me a pm and I will be glad to help!

I say, thanks to mynudies for creating this wonderful forum! Without it, I wouldn't have met all of you.

Thanks again everyone!!!!!

Opeth
3rd May 2007, 17:24
Thanks Bilmaga for your support on our questions and in everything else :D
Hopefully you will keep up the good work. And please post some serious pictures of your entire denim collection

Tiro
3rd May 2007, 17:40
You guys didn't actually think that my avatar was a pic of me :shock: (maybe I should change it :lol: )

I was thinking it could be you but you added the moustache and the hair or something actually... :lol:

btw, great going man, you are a real legend, we want pics of the entire collection btw :wink:

Gsko
3rd May 2007, 19:17
yeaah let's get a complete collection of those dry's 8)

congrats on ur new rank btw :P

reGuar
3rd May 2007, 20:20
Bilmaga is a really good man haha :D!

Yeah, come on post some cool collektion pics.

Gregory
3rd May 2007, 20:23
cheers bil!
you've been a huge help since I signed up to this little forum, thanks bud.

NuDeezNuts
3rd May 2007, 21:05
congrats legend. is that really you in your avatar? if so, nice 'stache.

stiewie
3rd May 2007, 21:41
Hey Justin eh.. Bilmaga :wink:

a great acheevement, thanks for all your responce, help and enthousiasme on our forum.
It feels just like one big family... with you als our grandfather on top! :wink:

Stefan.

Epilogue
3rd May 2007, 22:14
Even if I don't care about this rankings, congratulations BilmaDude. :)

M!ch
3rd May 2007, 23:47
I already found you a legend :wink: who else has such a collection of dry denim, sure would love to see some pics of it!

I was kinda doubting it too if the avatar was you, always picture that face with the big moustache above it when you post a pic of one of your jeans.
Would make a great look :P

Sarge
4th May 2007, 00:05
i'm fully aware that its a comedy picture of a guy with a massive 'tache........but theres a little part of me that just won't let go of the fact that maybe that is you....even though i know its not.

stiewie
4th May 2007, 00:08
I think it's time to show your face, Bilmaga (together with your nudiecollection) :!:

brody
4th May 2007, 00:41
We must know the man behind the moustache.

bilmaga
4th May 2007, 03:12
Thank you all again for the kind words.

O.K. This weekend I will post a collection pic and one of my face :wink: .

Some of the jeans will be missing, because some are in the mail as we speak, and I doubt that they will shop up in time but I can always update the pics :lol: .

It's actually quite funny that some of you thought that it was a pic of me. I found that pic on the net somewhere and I just had to have it because I thought it was funny.

Cheers,
Justin

mjg
4th May 2007, 03:28
congrats bill! you have been a solid member, and here's looking to what new titles you'll accrue!

bilmaga
4th May 2007, 03:45
Thanks mjg :D

Legoland
4th May 2007, 04:01
great guy, great posts, whem I'm In canada we need to see the flames. and in a vaugley homoerotic manner inspect each others jeans.

bilmaga
4th May 2007, 04:06
LOL :lol: .

If you do decide to come to Calgary, I would gladly show you around.

And yes, a jean inspection would be in order :lol:

ExileOnMainStreet
4th May 2007, 04:10
bill i tip my hat to you :wink:

you crazy calgarian denim nut, i always thought of you to have a mustache though, basically because approach to denim is very badass -> you could care less if you've even taken the tags off your last pair because you know you got 2 more pairs on the way -> and you know what, i dig it - you're a very enlighted cat and i dig that about you
you should be on one of those real men of genius bud light commericals lol (if you know what im talkin about) maybe sometime next season (no offense) ill come down to calgary and we can watch my wings beat the shit out of your flames :lol:

seriously tho did you get the xx-007s yet?

before bilmaga actually shows his face, this is what i always pictured he looked like:

http://www.big13.net/Achorman%20photos/Burgandy.jpeg

mjg
4th May 2007, 04:11
hahaha all of this is great! it's like a Bilmaga Testimonial!

bilmaga
4th May 2007, 04:16
LOL Exlie. Maybe I should grow one before I post a pic :lol: .

Gordon said that the 007's shipped out on Monday. He had a delay at customs so they should be at my doorstep ASAP. Don't worry, I promise that pics will be up here for you (I didn't forget).

And hey, It would be my pleasure to go to a game with you and watch your wings beat my flames. But you know how our home record was :lol:

cameland
4th May 2007, 04:38
am i allowed to post twice in this topic? well i saw sarge did so i will again as well!

Bilmaga is definitely a treasure to this forum, i don't think it would fuction properly without him here. I admire him for his kindness and humility.

Congratulations dude you deserve every bit of it. :D

but..bil....stop sending me these funky PM's with cats in it....;)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1995/pet102ar5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

bilmaga
4th May 2007, 04:47
Post as many times as you want. You are also a "legend" in my opinion. Who else would go to the trouble of making a faq for everyone.

You don't want my cat e-mails anymore? :wink: Fine then :lol:

white_nudies
4th May 2007, 05:10
OMFG are you actually sending him cat mail
that is f-cking hilarious

bilmaga
4th May 2007, 05:24
No, I just went along with it. I thought it was funny.

billysidol
4th May 2007, 08:05
well done bil good achievement

Fhunkit
4th May 2007, 10:29
Bilmaga you're a cool guy! 8)
I always get a sarcastic feeling when I look at your avatar...

Terzt4r
4th May 2007, 10:58
Grats Bilmaga :)
I know that i'm not really one of the persons that have bin here for ages :P But damn i have read many of your replies to peoples questions.. You deserve that title :D

*There is something inside me, hoping, that you really have such a stache*

bilmaga
4th May 2007, 16:05
Thanks guys. No, I don't have a "stache". At least not now anyways.....

sarlo
4th May 2007, 16:36
congratz..

btw were is the first nudie addicted uzzie :lol:

bilmaga
5th May 2007, 03:31
I saw his collection in the archive. :D

Cross-Hatch
5th May 2007, 19:15
It's actually quite funny that some of you thought that it was a pic of me.

:D :D :D :D :D LOLOL....I am soooo guilty. Man, I thought that was you in the photo with a fake mustache added. Anyway...

I don't know you but your posts are always sensible. I've seen posts of yours that I don't necessarily agree with. But you have a way of making your point understood and that's a skill, believe it or not. Anyway...

I say all that to say...congrats, bro!!! It seems only right that you've become the first Legend here.

bilmaga
5th May 2007, 22:17
Thank you!

I appreciate your honesty. Alot of my posts are opinions, so I know that some people think differently. But if it is info that you don't agree with, by all means, argue :D .

Just because I post alot, doesn't mean that I make mistakes :wink: .

Collection pics ASAP for those who are interested.........and yes a pic of me. I almost don't want to anymore because everyone had hopes of a big mustache man. Oh well, life is full of disappointment :P

BlueOctoberFan
5th May 2007, 22:45

Now that actually got me to laugh out loud... :lol:

sunpup
5th May 2007, 23:23
Certainly! Bilmaga deserves all the great comments and accolades he is getting on this thread in his honour. He's a great online friend to all of us in this community, and I've never read a caustic post or mean criticism on his part.
Sort of a cozy warm feeling for all of us, hence the *****cats! :)

bilmaga
5th May 2007, 23:54

Now that actually got me to laugh out loud... :lol:

I was hoping someone caught the grammatical error. It made it worthwhile.

bilmaga
5th May 2007, 23:55
Thanks sunpup :wink:

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:07
Ok, Here is my nudie collection (some still in transit so no pics as of yet)

Denim only. I have t-shirts, belt, v2, and suspenders as well.

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/juskir/nudcollec.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom

SSK Dry stripe, SSK Dry Stretch, BO Dry, TK Dry comfort
ESDO, SJDB, SJD, TFDBC, TFDC
AJ Dry Heavy, GT Dry Dirt Organic, SSDS
Conny DBC, Conny Dry

white_nudies
6th May 2007, 00:15
oh my god
how do you have time to break those all in
and where did you get the tight katys……
jesus!

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:16
Here is the other denims. Sorry About the darkness of the pic. If you want a close up pic of a certain jean(s). Just let me know. Same goes for the nudies :wink:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/juskir/othcollec.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom.

SDA 105, Dior, Paul Smith Red Ear (non-japan), SC 1955 w/arcs
Levis 47-501xx, Ironheart 634S, Imp Duke, SC Hawaii OW, Levis 501xx
Hem & Haw, Stray Boys, PB XX-005BK, PB XX-006, JB SC008
SC Oki Kakishibu, SC Oki Ryokucha (green tea), SC Oki Dorozome (mud), SC Oki Indigo, AW Grifters
ALD Classic Jumper.

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:17
oh my god
how do you have time to break those all in
and where did you get the tight katys……
jesus!

I collect :wink:

The katys came from FOS5

dave023
6th May 2007, 00:18
Quantity and quality :shock: ....congratz!!!

Which one is your preferred pair??

sunpup
6th May 2007, 00:19
great photos--nicely arranged! 8)

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:20
And now the pic of the whole collection, and yours truly :oops:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/juskir/mecollec.jpg

I know, I look huge compared to the jeans, but it is the overhead shot.

Someone wanted a fit pic of the tims, so I thought I would kill two birds with one stone :wink: ,

Sorry for the lack of mustache :lol:

dave023
6th May 2007, 00:20
Juts noticed...No samurai nor Denime...???

What about the denime contest jeans :wink:

white_nudies
6th May 2007, 00:21
in addition where did you find that conny dry black coated
what a treasure

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:21
Quantity and quality :shock: ....congratz!!!

Which one is your preferred pair??

Svens get the most use, but out of the ones I have, I love the Ironhearts!

So thick.

I will have more jeans in the "other" category as well, but they are still in the mail.

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:23
Juts noticed...No samurai nor Denime...???

What about the denime contest jeans :wink:

Sammys are actually one of the pairs in the mail. :wink:

I am doing the skull contest, so I won't have any denime :oops: . unless........ :lol:

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:23
in addition where did you find that conny dry black coated
what a treasure

Matthewizzo

dave023
6th May 2007, 00:25
Honestly...seeing your pics I feel a lot better with myself... :wink:

Just showed your collection to my girlfriend and told her that I'm not that addicted... :lol:

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:27

I'm not that ugly am I :oops:

Just showed your collection to my girlfriend and told her that I'm not that addicted... :lol:

If it makes you able to buy more jeans, then I'm happy :lol:

dave023
6th May 2007, 00:28
I am doing the skull contest, so I won't have any denime :oops: . unless........ :lol:

Join the denime contest, you might need a rotation pair :lol:

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:30

Join the denime contest, you might need a rotation pair :lol:

I just may :wink:

dave023
6th May 2007, 00:31

I'm not that ugly am I :oops:

If it makes you able to buy more jeans, then I'm happy :lol:
:lol:

I'm waiting for my samurai S5000bk and after that the denime contest pair... :P

dave023
6th May 2007, 00:33
BTW, which sammie are you getting?

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:34
I'm waiting for my samurai S5000bk and after that the denime contest pair... :P

The sammys I'm waiting for are the S0500XX

Cross-Hatch
6th May 2007, 00:34
Here is the other denims. Sorry About the darkness of the pic. If you want a close up pic of a certain jean(s). Just let me know. Same goes for the nudies :wink:

http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q284/juskir/othcollec.jpg

Left to right, top to bottom.

SDA 105, Dior, Paul Smith Red Ear (non-japan), SC 1955 w/arcs
Levis 47-501xx, Ironheart 634S, Imp Duke, SC Hawaii OW, Levis 501xx
Hem & Haw, Stray Boys, PB XX-005BK, PB XX-006, JB SC008
SC Oki Kakishibu, SC Oki Ryokucha (green tea), SC Oki Dorozome (mud), SC Oki Indigo, AW Grifters
ALD Classic Jumper.

Gahhh daaaayum!! Lolol...it's funny because I would never have dreamt that the guy in your avatar would ever have a denim collection that thorough--LOL!!!

Listen, bro...After I've gotten my collection together for my first season, I may have to send you a pair. I'll definitely let you check things out so that you can give me an honest, no-holds-barred opinion.

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:36
Gahhh daaaayum!! Lolol...it's funny because I would never have dreamt that the guy in your avatar would ever have a denim collection that thorough--LOL!!!

Listen, bro...After I've gotten my collection together for my first season, I may have to send you a pair. I'll definitely let you check things out so that you can give me an honest, no-holds-barred opinion.

I would feel honoured :oops: . Thanks alot!!!!!!

loste
6th May 2007, 00:51
wow :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

what a great collection i must say. No ralfs???? why?
i want one of the DBC connys. they are on top of my list.

Do you wear Nudies most or does any of the other brands get more wear???

Keep up the good work man :D

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 00:54
wow :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

what a great collection i must say. No ralfs???? why?
i want one of the DBC connys. they are on top of my list.

Do you wear Nudies most or does any of the other brands get more wear???

Keep up the good work man :D

Not sure why I never bought ralfs to tell you the truth. Before I had nudies, that worn pair of levis at the bottom of the pic was my main pair. Then I got the svens and they get the most use as of right now.

My "main" rotation pairs as of right now, are SSDS and Grifters. But I switch it up alot.

loste
6th May 2007, 01:34
just wonder what sizes are all those jeans???

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 01:40
Anywhere from 28-32. Some of them are alot smaller than tagged size, so you have to size up. Others are vanity sized, so size down.

Getting the actual measurements are key. Never go by just the tagged size alone. With the unsanforized, you also take shrinkage into consideration.

Drewbee
6th May 2007, 01:48
Amazing collection...jealous LOL

501lover
6th May 2007, 01:51
Hey- want to add my congrats and respect! I feel a little less freakish about my own denim collection now. And man, you look so much better than I thought.... that avatar of yours, like an insurance salesman from the 70s warped with an amateur channel game show presenter, yuk.
But I guess it's part of the LEGEND.

Congrats, sincerely. And in the unlikely event of my ever coming near you, I want that inspection of your denims as well, PLEASE.

PS: I like cats a lot, while despising dogs. Hope that goes down well with you.

Cheers.

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 01:54
Thanks drew and 501 lover. :wink:

501- Did you think that my avatar was a pic of me as well?

If you are ever in Calgary, you are more than welcome to drop me a line! And feel free to inspect away!

Special thanks to Cameland for making people think that I have a thing for cats :evil: :P :lol:

501lover
6th May 2007, 02:02
Never knew what to think about that dreadful pic, Bilmaga. Sort of feared it might be you. Then again thought no way. Puzzled me.

Now, is there or is there not a cat on the chair in the back of the collection pic? Don't tell me the "cat thing" is not true? I'd be so disappointed, all illusions about something on the line of soulmate (denim AND cats) destroyed so soon after their inception.

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 02:07
Oh sh*t. I never noticed my cat in the background. Good eyes 501 :lol: .

Yes I have a cat, but I'm not a cat freak :lol: .

Now, I would like to show you my cat collection hahahahha :lol:

Drewbee
6th May 2007, 02:08
i always wondered about your avatar too lol. but im like....theres just no way. I love the nudie connys. I just need to decide what size to get. Whats your third conny?

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 02:09
Its an ALD classic jumper.

501lover
6th May 2007, 02:13
Oh sh*t. I never noticed my cat in the background. Good eyes 501 :lol: .

Yeah, always got that eye for detail..... :) :P

And it's nice that you do have a cat, no need to be a freak about them.... one freakishness (denim) is enough, I guess!

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 02:17
No, the whole freak thing was because of a post earlier on in the thread. I thought that you read it, and made the cat comment because of it. I didn't even know my cat was in the pic at that time.

Go look at the posts earlier on in the thread, you will understand my reasoning to defend myself on the cat thing.

But all kidding aside, I'm glad you like denim and cats as well :wink:

NudieDK
6th May 2007, 02:39
That is a fantastic collection indeed.

A lot of money is lying on that floor :wink:

Sarge
6th May 2007, 02:43

And i will be using it next time i get harrassed about buying jeans!!

Thats some collection dude!!!

And i like the colour of your cat. I miss having a cat :cry:

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 02:46
Thanks Sarge & NudieDK

Feel free to use the pic all you want.

Sorry to bring up memories of your cat Sarge :cry:

cameland
6th May 2007, 06:26
wow...SORRY about the cat thing bilmaga but i really like cats. I think its cos the first pet i had was a cat or something but i really loved my cat, it was the coolest. 8)

and for anyone who doesnt "get it" the cat thing was a joke, he never sent me cat emails or PM's :shock:

But WOW that is quite the collection. I like your SDA's but yeah i will soon be PM'ing you for some sizing suggestions. You also do not look like the guy in your avatar...sigh....haha at the very least i thought you would look like my version of bilmagio but never the less you are a strapping young lad with an awesome denim collection.

-nudiefive-
6th May 2007, 06:42
bilmaga you took my breath away :lol: ..good collection u have there mate!legend mate legend... 8)

iwannudies
6th May 2007, 06:53
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
bil ur really a legend,i keep rubbing my eyes in disbelief, u really love ur jeans! congrats :wink:

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 10:29
Thanks guys!

All of the nice comments are more than appreciated :D .

I have lots more jeans on the way, so I will build them up and make a bigger collection pic :wink: .

And Cameland- No worries about the cat thing. I thought it was one of the funniest things that I have read :lol:

Sorry that I didn't look like my avatar pic :oops: .

I still find it funny that some people thought that I was that guy on my avatar. I was thinking of changing it, but now, it is almost like my trademark :wink:

loste
6th May 2007, 12:54
yeah, you cant change it. It is just so you, like a trademark as you say it yourself.
So keep it :D

stiewie
6th May 2007, 14:01
Hey Justin, so nice to see your real face. Compliments for your collection Nudie and non-nudie jeans. I own about 15 jeans(most nudie) and always thought only i had such an addiction for jeans.
I'm glad more people do the same!

M!ch
6th May 2007, 16:32
Seriously nice collection man :D :shock:

no moustache :( i would at least thought you'd grow one just for the picture :wink:

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 19:58
Thanks guys.

I was thinking of growing one for the pic (just as a joke) or putting a fake one on my face for the pic. But people wanted to see the real "man behind the mustache".

But, if I was to grow one, you guys would have had to wait for a while before it was "picture ready"

ExileOnMainStreet
6th May 2007, 20:29
classiest thing in that whole collection is the John Bull/Sewing Chop - JB SC008, very nice
I like the SD 105s too, it surprises me that you still go for nudie when you have basically the best of the best jeans lying on your floor

i just lost all control all bought my sd 003s from a proxy on sufu :? hows the rise on those bitches - the anti fit from my sugarcanes is killing me right now

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 20:34
There will always be a place in my heart for nudies :wink:

As far as the fit on the SDA's. They fit alot better thean the canes. Not the big hip flare like some of the anti-fit jeans

FOS5
6th May 2007, 20:37
Wow, what a collection!!! That is awesome!!! :shock:

You also have a nice Aloe plant. :D

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 20:39
LOL

Thanks man :wink:

Ghost
6th May 2007, 20:47
Wow awesome collection!

Though your main one with you in it looks weird. Almost photoshoped as the jeans don't see to look like they were originally on that floor and you look small compared to the background around you.

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 21:07
Thanks ghost.

No photoshop, but I admit the pic looks strange. I had to do an overhead shot to get me and the jeans in the pic, and thats how it turned out.

When I saw the pic, I was thinking of lying down beside the jeans, but that is just strange. :lol:

But all people asked was to see my face and my collection, and that is what I did :wink:

Ghost
6th May 2007, 21:15
Haha, so is your avatar really you just with some added facial hair?! lol

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 21:31
Thats not me. That guy looks old. I just found that pic somewhere.

f4igurl
6th May 2007, 21:52
Most definitely not you!!! :wink:

Bilmaga - Justin - absolutely amazing collection! You should be in v3 of the Jeans Bible, assuming there will be an update one of these days!

Congrats! :D

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 22:00
Thanks f4igurl :D

Although, it looks like someone is going to be some good competition for me :wink:

Nudie, ALD, Skull, Pace Ltd. and whatever else you have.

f4igurl
6th May 2007, 22:57
Sigh... True confessions time?? :oops:

Jeans:
Nudie: SJDJ, TFDBC, SSDS (all size 31)
Skulls (32)
ALD Novelty 14oz (30)
Pace Ltd (31 - but could have sized down to a 30)
Sammy S5000VX (31)

Other:
ALD classic jumper, tee, belt
2 Nudie tees
Sammy belt
RM key bag

:oops: :oops:

bilmaga
6th May 2007, 23:03
Wonderful collection :wink:

You are the female "legend" on this forum :lol:

M!ch
6th May 2007, 23:17

Jeans:
Skulls (32)
ALD Novelty 14oz (30)
Sammy S5000VX (31)

How do those S5000VX compare to your SSDS in fit?
I also ordered the same size in those Sammi's as i wear in my SSLE, so i'm wondering how the sizing will be.

f4igurl
7th May 2007, 01:58

Jeans:
Skulls (32)
ALD Novelty 14oz (30)
Sammy S5000VX (31)

I also ordered the same size in those Sammi's as i wear in my SSLE, so i'm wondering how the sizing will be.

Hi M!ch,

I am sure you will have no problems with the same size as the SSDS. There is quite a difference in fit though! I find that the sammies have an overall more roomy fit, more width in the seat and hip, as well as in the legs. The 17oz material will feel like sandpaper too! I wore long johns under them - guess that won't work any more!

f4igurl
7th May 2007, 02:20
Wonderful collection :wink:

You are the female "legend" on this forum :lol:

I'm so glad, that thanks to your courage, I too am able to proudly stand up and say...

Hi I'm f4igurl. And I am a jeansaholic!

:lol: :lol:

bilmaga
7th May 2007, 02:34
LOL :lol:

As long as I can help one person admit their addiction, then I have done my job.

But I'm still not going to seek help :wink:

M!ch
7th May 2007, 21:58

Jeans:
Skulls (32)
ALD Novelty 14oz (30)
Sammy S5000VX (31)

Hi M!ch,

I am sure you will have no problems with the same size as the SSDS. There is quite a difference in fit though! I find that the sammies have an overall more roomy fit, more width in the seat and hip, as well as in the legs. The 17oz material will feel like sandpaper too! I wore long johns under them - guess that won't work any more!

Thanks for your reply f4igurl :D
Wow, wearing long johns under 17oz jeans, that would not work out right were i live, it must be very cold during winter where you live!

I feel more confident now that i've ordered the right size, i would have expected them to be tighter in fit than my SSLE, but it's fine with me if they're a tad looser than i had in mind.
The sizing table on the Samurai site was very confusing as i read everywhere that they run very big.
So i already sized down 2 sizes from the size i should have ordered according to this table, real glad i did.
I did not dare to size down any more, but now i think maybe i could have.

I assume that the roomier fit that you say they have is after soaking them?
How hot did you soak btw?

f4igurl
8th May 2007, 02:46
Hi M!ch, I actually wore them raw for weeks! Then only soaked them last week (after some guidance on soaking from this forum!).

Into the tub, with water as hot as the tap would provide. I left them in for 4 hours - probably should have added more hot water but didn't.

They did shrink quite a bit, and are still roomier than the svens, but I really like the cut. I have a pic somewhere of the fit when raw... Will try to post.

I am sure you will really enjoy!

M!ch
8th May 2007, 13:53
Hi M!ch, I actually wore them raw for weeks! Then only soaked them last week (after some guidance on soaking from this forum!).

Into the tub, with water as hot as the tap would provide. I left them in for 4 hours - probably should have added more hot water but didn't.

They did shrink quite a bit, and are still roomier than the svens, but I really like the cut. I have a pic somewhere of the fit when raw... Will try to post.

A pic would be great!
When you wore 'm raw you must have been swimming in them, that explains wearing the longjohns under them.
So i'll do a hot soak, and they'll turn out fine i guess.

Excuse me for the hijack of your thread legend! :wink:

bilmaga
8th May 2007, 15:51
No worries M!ch :wink: .

The threads are for all of us to share.

FOS5
8th May 2007, 19:09
Hey Justin, so nice to see your real face. Compliments for your collection Nudie and non-nudie jeans. I own about 15 jeans(most nudie) and always thought only i had such an addiction for jeans.
I'm glad more people do the same!

Now I think it's time to start a collection thread, with Bilmaga, f4igurl, stiewie, and any other member with a big collection.

f4igurl
9th May 2007, 02:14

A pic would be great!
When you wore 'm raw you must have been swimming in them, that explains wearing the longjohns under them.
So i'll do a hot soak, and they'll turn out fine i guess.

Excuse me for the hijack of your thread legend! :wink:

In the spirit of not hijacking, I will post pics under a new thread in "other brands"! :lol:

Now I think it's time to start a collection thread, with Bilmaga, f4igurl, stiewie, and any other member with a big collection.

There's a reason that Bilmaga is the Legend and we are the acolytes! 8)

bilmaga
9th May 2007, 03:29
I even will have more to add asap. :lol:

I just can't help myself. Where's Tion the addictions counselor when you need him :wink:

loste
9th May 2007, 12:18

I just can't help myself. Where's Tion the addictions counselor when you need him :wink:

well,maybe i can help. I work with addicts, well, drug addicts, so i know alot about addiction. :lol: :lol: :lol:

First step is to admint you are an addict and understand you need help.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

gehehhee

tion4->
10th May 2007, 09:53
I even will have more to add asap. :lol:

HAHAHA...This is the first time I checked this thread out, my ears must have been burnin'!

According to Prochaska & DiClemente's stages of change...I'd say you're in the Contemplation stage.
Just let me know if you'd like to book a session Mr. Maga...

But, I take this time to venerate the legend...could I honestly counsel your addiction if I worship your collection?

bilmaga
10th May 2007, 16:12
But, I take this time to venerate the legend...could I honestly counsel your addiction if I worship your collection?

That would be hard. :lol:

drydenimbabeeh
11th May 2007, 16:27
Damn bilmaga :D
Your collection is SICK!

bilmaga
11th May 2007, 16:28

It's even bigger now :lol:

drydenimbabeeh
11th May 2007, 16:38
Omg you mean it :D
What more what more :lol:

bourbon
11th May 2007, 16:39
heyhey 8) just stoppin by to give a couple soft pad in ur back bilmaga :lol:
:arrow: :arrow: ur'a legend mate

501lover
11th May 2007, 21:54
About your avatar, bilmaga....yes, again. The topic just still keeps my fascination going.

So: where is the avator from? And WHO is this guy????

And why did you choose him?

Enlighten us, (or at least me.... :) ) :!:

bilmaga
12th May 2007, 03:15
Thanks guys. The kind comments are always welcome, and appreciated.

@drydenimbabeeh- I will update you when all of them show up in the mail :wink:

@501- I honestly have no idea who the guy is. One night I was just surfin the net, and I came across this pic. I liked it so much (don't know why really) that I saved it on my comp. I was lookin through a bunch of pictures on my computer a while later, and I saw it again. I decided to make it my avatar. And well, the rest is history :lol:

I was thinking of changing it, but now, I think it has become my identity so to speak.

Fhunkit
12th May 2007, 03:22
Ironic, that a man you don't know.. just from the net google pictures or so.. , is actually famous in here :P

bilmaga
12th May 2007, 03:28
I will let you know when I have a lawsuit against me :lol: .

Although, maybe he will enjoy it.

Ghost
12th May 2007, 04:10
Prolly the only amount of love and exposure he'll ever get!

bilmaga
12th May 2007, 04:17
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Too true :wink:

thomparetta
12th May 2007, 08:14
i'm a little late in the game but congratulations, billmaga! also, your collection is phenomenal!

bilmaga
12th May 2007, 08:19
Thanks man :D

kjyuan
12th May 2007, 10:04
wooot congrats BilMAGA

bilmaga
12th May 2007, 16:19
Thanks again :D

cameland
12th May 2007, 17:12
z0mg 9 pages! wowzers! :shock:

bilmaga
12th May 2007, 22:28

Half of it is from me thanking everyone. Plus page 4 is mostly all pics.

thebigcomedown
13th May 2007, 00:24
Congrats bilmaga, I was a little dissapointed your avatar wasn't you, It made you seem more of an Icon. Just kidding. Great collection by the way.

bilmaga
13th May 2007, 00:29
Thanks man. Yeah, I think I dissapointed alot of people when I wasn't the same guy as my avatar.

But seriously though, would YOU want to look like that :lol:

Lou2006
13th May 2007, 04:14
he looks like magnum PI with 'stache steroids :lol:

drydenimbabeeh
13th May 2007, 04:32
he looks like magnum PI with 'stache steroids :lol:

lol :lol:

stiewie
13th May 2007, 10:21
Thanks man. Yeah, I think I dissapointed alot of people when I wasn't the same guy as my avatar.

But seriously though, would YOU want to look like that :lol:

Well, i'm glad you're not, haven't liked your avatar very much, don't like moustaches.
YOUR face is much nicer :wink:

bilmaga
13th May 2007, 20:17
Thanks stiewie :wink: :oops:

Arianuz
14th May 2007, 00:22

OMG! :shock:

bilmaga
14th May 2007, 00:24
I think he was comparing it to my avatar. Nothing gay

stiewie
14th May 2007, 00:34
I think he was comparing it to my avatar. Nothing gay

that's obvious, the face on the avatar is.....well ah "less handsom" :wink:

sunpup
17th May 2007, 23:47

Man, I loved that! :D
I laughed out loud!
True innocence! :lol:

bilmaga
18th May 2007, 03:34
I like the compliments :D

Bobbejaan
22nd May 2007, 11:39
from 17 sept 2006 till 22 may 2007 is 247 days = 5928 hours

2578 posts

thats one post every 2.3 hour for the last 247 days

bilmaga
22nd May 2007, 16:13
What can I say :oops:

alain
22nd May 2007, 16:59
omg i just saw the pic i've never seen the conny dry black coated before i really like them. I think i'm going to let my girlfriend see this picture 2 too. So she would not think im addicted to.

Arianuz
22nd May 2007, 18:38

I laughed out loud!

yeah man, it just sounded a bit "girly-man ish" :lol:

sunpup
23rd May 2007, 00:59

I laughed out loud!

yeah man, it just sounded a bit "girly-man ish" :lol:

No...no....I think it was great!
We need more moments like this :)

bilmaga
23rd May 2007, 03:39
Thats why we are such a great community :D . Everyone seems to get along really well.

bilmaga
23rd May 2007, 03:40
omg i just saw the pic i've never seen the conny dry black coated before i really like them. I think i'm going to let my girlfriend see this picture 2 too. So she would not think im addicted to.

My collection is bigger now :lol: :oops:

loste
29th June 2007, 04:35
I just wanted to add that we now have a new ledgend here

TIRO

bilmaga
29th June 2007, 06:03
Couldn't be a better guy to be the next one. Congratz Timmy.

I was so excited to see this old thread again. But the torch now has to be passed on to Mr. Tiro. :wink:

bilmaga
29th June 2007, 06:29
I just noticed that Cameland is a legend as well.

Sorry Dom :oops:

Now I have to cut my torch in half and you guys will just have to share :lol:

Congrats to you too :D

bilmaga
29th June 2007, 06:31
Couldn't be a better guy to be the next one. Congratz Timmy. (you are damn close to being a "myth" as well :lol: )

I was so excited to see this old thread again. But the torch now has to be passed on to Mr. Tiro. :wink:

M!ch
29th June 2007, 20:28
I just wanted to add that we now have a new ledgend here

TIRO

You were bound to become a legend :wink:
Congratz Timmy!

Tiro
29th June 2007, 20:37
hehe thanks guys, legend one day, retard the other I guess :wink: :lol:

but! I'm happy I can share this with Dom and Billy...

cameland
29th June 2007, 21:30
Thanks Bil and Tiro :)

loste
29th June 2007, 23:52
oh , didnt see tjat you also had become that. Not that it matters so much, but its a little cool with that title too.
So congratz dom.

this almost sounds dumb... :lol: :lol:

Bobbejaan
3rd October 2007, 12:15
10 to go

bilmaga
3rd October 2007, 15:47
I forgot about this thread.

I will try to make it quick Bobbe. I won't let you down;-)

Bobbejaan
3rd October 2007, 16:41
5 to go

Bobbejaan
3rd October 2007, 16:48
http://blazincomments.com/CONGRATS/congratulations-d.jpg

just to be the first. Congrats on the 5000 posts you litte postwhore ;)

iwannudies
3rd October 2007, 16:54
Lol he hasn't reach it yet?

cameland
3rd October 2007, 17:00
haha, only 5 more.:mrgreen:

Ghost
3rd October 2007, 20:33
Nice!!!

Bobbejaan
4th October 2007, 00:01
and you paypal everyone here 1 dollar if you buy something before sept 08

:)

Bobbejaan
4th October 2007, 00:30
thats going to be tuff my friend. But its a good way to keep yourself from cheating and buying denim.

Ghost
4th October 2007, 00:37
It's easier when you prioritise. I found that I enjoy traveling and going to shows much more then wearing some new duds. I have plenty as is, and the more I get the less I get to wear of each. Ppl think I'm a collector which I am of sorts but when it comes to clothes I actually LIKE to wear my stuff and not let it sit there. That to me is a waste of time and money that can go towards another trip, etc etc. That's my motivation. Plus art supplies are expensive!!!

Ghost
4th October 2007, 01:07
Awesome. I'd like to just add a stereo to my car. It's way old so I wouldn't want to be upgrading it much. I reached 10k posts at the last forum I was at. And left as soon as I hit it.

cameland
4th October 2007, 01:13
^lol why am I not suprised.

Bobbejaan
4th October 2007, 01:37
10k posts.. man i have about 5899 posts on one other forum i. but top poster has 40k posts.

Ghost
4th October 2007, 01:49
^lol why am I not suprised.

Hey what's that supposed to mean?! I calmed down a bit since I first got here =P I'm not gonna reach that anytime soon nor do I plan on it. Prolly a few more and then I'll leave too and just go into lurk mode.

10k posts.. man i have about 5899 posts on one other forum i. but top poster has 40k posts.

Yeah other ppl there had that many as well. I just got tired of them and their whining so I left.

Conifurious
4th October 2007, 02:42
Yea, it really doesn't take long before you stop posting 30 some-odd posts per day and settle into a lax "speak when spoken to" sort of mode. Especially if you are busy (college anyone?). That's how I have been feeling anyway. Heh, 1,000 posts still seems like a million miles away. :lol:

Ghost
4th October 2007, 02:53
Yeah pretty much. You start out with your inquisitive mode, where you ask a million questions a minute, then you start slow up. After a while you just say hey nice fit and move on.

bilmaga
4th October 2007, 03:10
That would be sweet if everyone gives me a dollar:-P.

PhillySci76
4th October 2007, 03:18
I logged on just to see the 5000th post. Ok, not really. I do have some kind of life. :-) LOL

Congrats dude.

bilmaga
4th October 2007, 04:03
Thanks man!

Too bad that this one is the 5001st. one:(

PhillySci76
4th October 2007, 04:12
History made:-)

bilmaga
4th October 2007, 04:16
Too bad there is no new rank.

PhillySci76
4th October 2007, 04:30
Nudie Deity?

cameland
4th October 2007, 07:19
Hey what's that supposed to mean?! I calmed down a bit since I first got here =P I'm not gonna reach that anytime soon nor do I plan on it. Prolly a few more and then I'll leave too and just go into lurk mode.

lol I didn't mean anything by it really, well nothing bad anyway. You just seem to have a lot of particular interests, jumping from one to the other, jeans, movies, games, toys, sculpting, mouse killing etc etc. ;-)

Don't worry, you are always welcome here.

Ghost
4th October 2007, 07:30
lol I didn't mean anything by it really, well nothing bad anyway. You just seem to have a lot of particular interests, jumping from one to the other, jeans, movies, games, toys, sculpting, mouse killing etc etc. ;-)

Don't worry, you are always welcome here.

Haha I was completely joking mate! I guess I forgot the smiley or something! =) I'm a big joker so no worries here =)

cameland
4th October 2007, 08:01
When did ghost become a legend, wow.

Congratz MK aka Mouse.Killer

Ghost
4th October 2007, 21:28
Haha, you know I feel really bad each time I buy a mouse for the kill. I personally will not kill it. So the snake is the mouse killer! I don't want that karma on me! I tried showing my mum the video when I sent her the link, she couldn't get past the part where it's twitching the last life away. So sad!!!

Oh and I've always been a legend ya just didn't know it yet =P

Still a myth is something that's beyond belief possibly not even real. Wouldn't you prefer to be or stay a legend as that's more tangible and believable? Like Jordan was a legend, but the Hercules is a myth!? lol

Oh by the way how can I get the smileys on here? I used to be able to type them out. Or how to make something bold!

iwannudies
5th October 2007, 10:51
Change your preferences at Profiles, Edit Options at the very end of the page to Enhanced Interface. Voila, you'll be able to click on smileys ;)

cameland
5th October 2007, 11:02
Still a myth is something that's beyond belief possibly not even real. Wouldn't you prefer to be or stay a legend as that's more tangible and believable? Like Jordan was a legend, but the Hercules is a myth!? lol

This is deep.

Ghost
5th October 2007, 11:02
Sweeeet! Usually this is default on most forums. Nice to know you have the option to toggle it off.:-D

Bobbejaan
5th October 2007, 12:54
they should make a more ranks.. top 10 posters

Mynudies Chairman of the board <--- bilmaga for sure
Mynudies member of the board <--- positions 23456789

Or just use

* President
* Executive Vice President
* Senior Vice President
* Junior Vice President

iwannudies
5th October 2007, 13:15
Lol what about the forum creator himself aka mynudies the admin?

Atzec
5th October 2007, 13:35
how about godfather, pontifex or "the maker"? :-)

Bobbejaan
5th October 2007, 13:49
i don't know.

just call him... mynudies the creator

bilmaga
5th October 2007, 15:51
:lol: I hope "the creator" is reading this.

NudieKING
5th October 2007, 16:44
Why?

Bobbejaan
5th October 2007, 16:45
so he can make me king

no i want to be the

Emperor

cameland
5th October 2007, 16:49
I wouldn't mind having a new rank. This myth does me no good!

Ghost
5th October 2007, 19:48
I wouldn't mind having a new rank. This myth does me no good!

I don't even think Cameland ever really existed. Those guys are just myths anyways :D

ninjapie
11th October 2007, 01:49
I'm pretty surprised I've already reached 300+ posts. I don't feel I really post all that often.

cameland
11th October 2007, 01:54
Yeah when I reached 200+ posts, I was really really suprised. Since on most forums I never pass more than 50. I think its when you start to really help out and answer questions, your post count rockets, since questions are usually followed by more questions. Take a look at our man Bilmaga for instance. :p

ninjapie
11th October 2007, 02:09
Mmm, I think I'll just blame you instead. You made me post way too much in the Skull thread
with your constant replies! *cough*

It's okay though, I still <3 you.

bilmaga
11th October 2007, 03:30
Yeah, but posting alot gets you comments like my sig ;-)

cameland
11th October 2007, 04:06
:shock: what thread was your sig from bilmaga? I don't even remember it at all.

lol ninjapie, don't blame me - you know you wanted to post your replies!:-P

BlueOctoberFan
11th October 2007, 04:38
Someone put a ranting message in the Tight Katy section.

cameland
11th October 2007, 04:51
Was it deleted?

BlueOctoberFan
11th October 2007, 05:16
Appears to have been, yes.

bilmaga
11th October 2007, 05:33
Yes the thread was deleted by the admin. I can still view it though. He actually talked shit about a few of the regulars here.

You were one of the people on his hit list as well Dom:cry:

Although he is only 15, so what do you expect;-)

ac88
11th October 2007, 05:39
bilgama, do you work at leo's boutique in calgary? (the only place to get jeans in calgary that is)

bilmaga
11th October 2007, 05:54
Nope.

ac88
12th October 2007, 02:15
have you been there/bought jeans there? do you know anywhere else to buy nudies in calgary?

BlueOctoberFan
12th October 2007, 02:29
On a slightly related note, I just found out that I'll be going to Montreal in the spring, so if anyone knows of any good stores there, I'd appreciate it if you let me know what/where they are.

bilmaga
12th October 2007, 03:19
have you been there/bought jeans there? do you know anywhere else to buy nudies in calgary?

I have been there, but thats it. All of my jeans have been bought online (except for a pair at winners).

The only other two places in Calgary that stock nudies are Brooklyn and Holt.

BeauIXI
12th October 2007, 04:21
Sorry I'm a little late, Bilmaga, but thanks for the welcome and the help with the RRSD when I first came here, man. Congratulations on the 5000!

'Better watch out though, man, I'm only 4955 posts away!

bilmaga
12th October 2007, 05:19
You're welcome and thanks:-D

btw, it's RRDS;-). Although I guess technically it is now RADS

BeauIXI
12th October 2007, 06:39
Always helpful.

I would have been so embarrassed had I said RRSD anywhere else in the forum.. :oops: Huh huh huh.. Like, everywhere..

Right, dry selvedge, not selvedge denim.

bilmaga
12th October 2007, 07:02
Don't worry, that's not the first time that has been done.

I remember when I first started lurking. All of those abbreviations made my head spin. Back then, there were alot less than there are now.

The one that took me the longest to figure out was the SSLE. I was too scared to ask, so I had to ponder for a long time.

bilmaga
12th October 2007, 07:11
My point exactly;-)

AKA the svenska. After days of pondering, I figured out it was "limited edition"

When I started here, the svenska was already out and talked about, so I wasn't around during the talk at the beginning.

BeauIXI
12th October 2007, 08:39
Tss, d'uh, everybody knows that one, I knew that even before I joined up. Tss. Babies know that one.

There should be a legend thread. Just one post, with all the abbreviations ordered by fit..

It could be called "The Legend".

Bobbejaan
12th October 2007, 14:38
they have to make a new Limited nudie..

but that you didnt know that the svenska was a limited... shame on you bil

bilmaga
12th October 2007, 15:44
they have to make a new Limited nudie..

but that you didnt know that the svenska was a limited... shame on you bil

I was new. At least I admitted it though;-). It was just the LE that was throwing me off.

Bobbejaan
12th October 2007, 17:27
i just see that i'm longer here.. about 6 months. thats just when the svenska came out i guess.

Are there any pics of a trully trashed svenska. I've never seen one with more than a couple of months of wear.

And when are you going to make some pics of your collection. i know some people are very interested.

BlueOctoberFan
12th October 2007, 17:47
Yeah, the LE threw me off for a while too. I don't think I've seen any that were really thrashed; the flame selvage they were made of hasn't really shown much wear in any pics that I've ever come across.

bilmaga
13th October 2007, 03:04
cyriel had a pair that were washed a few times. Looked pretty good. They weren't trashed by any means, but probably the most "worn" pair that I had seen so far.

Bobbejaan
9th May 2008, 17:34
WHooooohoooowhoowhwoooo

that took me one year and two months almost.

And to celebrate i'm going to wear my RRDS from back in the day. Just to catch up on good old times

cameland
9th May 2008, 17:37
lol congratz Bobbejaan.

Bobbejaan
9th May 2008, 17:38
i know i suck at counting

Bobbejaan
17th May 2008, 15:37
The Myth i am

man 2500 posts.. i'm sure now its just like coke alcohol and heroine..

cameland
17th May 2008, 16:02
yay bobbe, welcome to the club.

Bobbejaan
17th May 2008, 16:06
there should be a closed The Myth topic only accesable when you are a myth.. Only cool and mysterious myths can read and post there

(haha easy to say now i'm a myth)

cameland
17th May 2008, 16:23
haha would be good, but theres only 7 of us.

Bobbejaan
17th May 2008, 16:28
hahah thats just why :D

Bobbejaan
17th May 2008, 17:37
a while haha you call 1000 posts a while

cameland
17th May 2008, 17:38
lol its cos you didnt announce it like bobbe did.

Bobbejaan
17th May 2008, 17:42
i'm just so proud...

But welcome Cabl3